Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHR View Post

Did you not read a thing I wrote?

I'm saying what she means by freeing us all, is freeing us from life, because to her, living is suffering.

If she kills us all, she frees us from life, which she believes is suffering
    I did read, but seems like you don't grasp what you say yourself... Free us all, which means HERSELF... otherwise it would be FREE YOU all.
    What deal could she have with the death god to escape torment? Oh, dunno, maybe killing plenty of people to feed the hungering maw.
    So how are those people she kill FREE when they are being fed to the jailors torment which supposedly is what Sylvanas tries to escape?

Nothing of this is freeing anyone from anything.
    If she just wanted to free everyone from living and don't care about the rest then why did she leave Bolvar alive?
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2019-11-05 at 07:17 PM.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    I always saw him as a theorist, and that's basically what theorists do in anything.
    Depends. There has to be a remote air of plausibility, though. Anyone can just grab a heaping bucket of random shit, toss it at the wall and then cheer whenever you inevitably get one or two things right out of the 98 things you got wrong.

Never listen to Pyromancer. He's up his own ass with his theories and "explanations".

Holy fuck the way he cheers at every little thing... this dude needs to take a serious chill pill.
    Last edited by TyrannicalPuppy; 2019-11-05 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Depends. There has to be a remote air of plausibility, though. Anyone can just grab a heaping bucket of random shit, toss it at the wall and then cheer whenever you inevitably get one or two things right out of the 98 things you got wrong.
    Well, he is also a YT theorist, he has to make some kind of content. Not necessarily defending that practice, but it serves to understand the nature of it. The more outlandish usually entertains me to listen to, but overall that's still the practice of theoretics.

I still think he is on the right track with Argus being a Death Titan, but several other things, like Y'saarj on the moon has me laughing in disbelief.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    "Set us all free" - Free from death. She's not working for or with death, she wants to defeat death to save us all from it. Quite obvious.

Also holy crap that shit was cringe.
    Are you saying that wouldn't also be bloody insipid? Just the phrase "defeat death to save us all from it" makes my eyes roll back in my skull.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    She will be Kerrigan 2.0, they can't come up wuth anything else.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    She will be Kerrigan 2.0, they can't come up wuth anything else.
    Well, it's not like I can double unsub from them, so I guess it's the way it is.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylander View Post
    She didn't go to ICC to hurt Bolvar. If that was her intent, she wouldn't have left him alive.
    Or she wasn't strong enough to kill Bolvar. She had to put him in chains so that he couldn't move. She had to get in and out before he broke the chains. At least that's what I choose to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    Are you saying that wouldn't also be bloody insipid? Just the phrase "defeat death to save us all from it" makes my eyes roll back in my skull.
    It feels like that's where they are going with sylv prepare your eyeballs bro

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want to have him by my side on a movie theater ... Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
    Shes just a female hitler if you count her past actions that mimic his. Genocide,forsaken experimentation on captives, thinks the forsaken are superior over the living races. Don't forget all the death camps and horde npcs torturing captives on darkshore and inside undercity. Shes used her own people/faction to gain more power with conspiracys. Attacking Teldrassil and darkshore provoking the alliance into a war. Most of the horde in game npcs sees her as the enemy. She even said the horde was nothing. She'll never be redeemed. She doesn't deserve it but enternal damnation in the fiery pits smelling ash,sulfer and brimstone.
    There's a reason the story was written that way... almost entirely disregarding the would be alliance provocations to war except for a behind closed doors conversation between Sylvanas and Saurfang.

but lets not go into details about how the Alliance has to be whitewashed lawful good in just about every story.

5+ Year Old Account
    After watching this video by Pyromancer, I think I've finally realized her true intention. Listen to the few things he says before the reaction video.

She didn't go to ICC to hurt Bolvar. If that was her intent, she wouldn't have left him alive. First, she released him from his own prison with the helm. Then she shatters the veil between Azeroth and the Shadowlands.

I'm pretty sure that shadowy figure she's standing in front of is chained down. She's using him, for the greater good, or waiting for us to follow to help bring this guy down. This shadowy figure is disrupting the balance, or is keeping this 'prison' in check for the Titans.

The titans will witness these efforts Sylvanas is going through, and will try to stop her, but in the end, I believe she's going after the titans.

"And I will set us all free." - Sylvanas
    Your eyes have been opened

- - - Updated - - -

NOTE TO EVERYONE: I understand you may not like pyro and his personality, but atleast watch the video

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    So she did not burn thousands of innocent woman and children alive in Teldrassil out of spite then?
    She killed to them to gain power, and to cause a war which would give her more power. with all the power she can destroy the veil and free us, thats her plan im 99% sure

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    Never listen to Pyromancer. He's up his own ass with his theories and "explanations".

Holy fuck the way he cheers at every little thing... this dude needs to take a serious chill pill.
    Hes excited about a game he loves, why are you on someone about being excited for something. Also Pyro was calling shadowlands TWO FUCKING YEARS AGO. Wdym never listen to pyro? He was right about this xpack for two years

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    pyromancer is a mental gymnast that doesnt even do the gymnastic in the right way. he stutter utter bs most of the time.
    As i said before, hes been calling shadowlands for two years now. lmao
    yeast

hes been calling shadowlands for two years now. lmao
    He has been calling every single idea in his brain, some of them being "Jaine may have burned Teldrassil" or "Wrathrion may also have burned Teldrassil". Or "Argus bleeds Loa blood".

It's like the infinite monkey theorem : with all the stuff he says, some will come true one day or an other.

But yeah, "lmao" indeed.
    Last edited by CollaSama; 2019-11-05 at 08:44 PM.

Everyone ripping on that guy cause he likes Sylvanas. Yeah, the butthurt is that great in WoW. Good for him, anyone who still gets this excited by WoW is lucky in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by jstnw89 View Post
    Watching him react to the cinematic.. Big Yikes.
    This. if he was next to me, I would've actually threatened to kill him if he didn't sit down and shut up somewhat. This is so over played for his damn YouTube channel its ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHR View Post
    Well no, it's not obvious.

She literally says to paraphrase; this world is a prison, and she'll set us free

As in living is a prison, so she'll kill us all setting us free from this apparently horrible world
    If there is no death then are we really alive?
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravemind View Post
    "This world is a prison, and I will set you all free" is a villain euphemism for "I will kill everybody".
    This. It's like, Generic Doomsday Villain One-Liner #506, right after "Bring the princess to my quarters." but right in front of "IMPOSSIBLE!"
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    "And I will set us all free."

Free? if we die we'll just be stuck in the Maw and be the servants of the Jailers how is this being free? We'll be the only ones who actually find a way of escaping The Maw for some reasons.

How come the Shadowlands is less of a prison than Azeroth? It doesn't make sense. Just because she's talking about a prison doesn't make Pyro's theory right for now.
    If Sylvanas would kill Jailer, then if we die we not gonna be stuck forever in the Maw.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    the funny thing about Pyro is he really thinks he predicted everything.. i watched most of his videos especially these about titans/sylvanas and everything void related and sure he was heading in some cases in the right direction but he nailed pretty much nothing...but hey what to expect from someone who begs his viewers for money via gofundme because he is so poor and needs his viewers to pay for a new house but can go travel around and spent all the money for hardware tons of furniture etc...

- - - Updated - - -

so much this .. his true colors come thorugh whenever he is in asmons chat ... or when he joins him on discord constant bashing on chat for being stupid to not believe him and that they are all wrong only his theories are true etc etc
    You sound jealous. Sorry no one is giving you any money.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Oh, I wasn't implying you were. Just kind of going off on a tangent on what the life of a "Sylvanas Loyalist" is like in recent times.

They behave almost like battered housewives at this point.
    You are taking this video game way too seriously.

After watching this video by Pyromancer, I think I've finally realized her true intention. Listen to the few things he says before the reaction video.

She didn't go to ICC to hurt Bolvar. If that was her intent, she wouldn't have left him alive. First, she released him from his own prison with the helm. Then she shatters the veil between Azeroth and the Shadowlands.

I'm pretty sure that shadowy figure she's standing in front of is chained down. She's using him, for the greater good, or waiting for us to follow to help bring this guy down. This shadowy figure is disrupting the balance, or is keeping this 'prison' in check for the Titans.

The titans will witness these efforts Sylvanas is going through, and will try to stop her, but in the end, I believe she's going after the titans.

"And I will set us all free." - Sylvanas
    I'm pretty sure in the expansion overview videonwe see a standing jailer that does not appear to be bound in chains. Also, he has been giving her powers, so I think it's the other way around. He is using her. That is not to say she isn't trying to use him.

I don't think any of this has anything to do with the titans since this place and the Jailer and Arbiter have been around before the titans.

As for her comments, I have no clue. Is she trying to stop death all together so no one dies?