Would they ever do this

I see some with the concern that 2h frost is great and all (2h frost was my favorite spec ever in this game esp back in Wrath with the sigil off XT) but all our legion artifact mogs will be useless as they are 1h appearances. so ok.

Could they possibly make the artifact mogs bigger so they look like 2h by just increasing the size or would they look too goofy
    Last edited by VarsityAthlete; 2019-11-06 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VarsityAthlete View Post
    I see some with the concern that 2h frost is great and all but all our legion artifact mogs will be useless. so ok.

Could they possibly make the artifact mogs bigger so they look like 2h by just increasing the size or would they look too goofy
    The hidden model for the blades are massive already, so you have your wish retroactively
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Justpassing, could you elaborate on that a little bit. Hidden model?

Justpassing, could you elaborate on that a little bit. Hidden model?
    He is talking about the Hidden Appearance for Frost Dks, the Dark Runeblades. They are so big that just one could fit as a 2-Hander.

My hope is that they free up some of the Unholy/Blood appearances to remedy what you're asking. Plenty of the models that with a blue or cyan tint, look quite frosty.

Depends on how well dug-in Blizz' heels are I guess.

EDIT: Found the name of the appearance.*

I see some with the concern that 2h frost is great and all (2h frost was my favorite spec ever in this game esp back in Wrath with the sigil off XT) but all our legion artifact mogs will be useless as they are 1h appearances. so ok.

I don’t think they would look goofy. The skeleton sword would be badass as a 2hander

I don't think there's a need for this is there? You can already transmog them over any weapon you're using.

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    I don't think there's a need for this is there? You can already transmog them over any weapon you're using.

just want to see a 2h frost dk with a big ass blue dark runeblade, or even the base model of Blades of the Fallen Prince (but the souped up one) as a 2h would be very satisfying.

Bringing back 2H frost for DKs doesn't necessarily have to mean the artifact weapon skins must be adjusted. They can stay as they are for all I care.

I just want to see some more of the class' charm given back to it. Don't know why Blizzard fix things which don't need fixing, like the stuff which are unique for each class. Homogenization of the classes is so fucking needless and boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really love the mage tower Frost appearance, so if we go back to 2H frost I really hope we get a big-ass scaled up version of it.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    Bringing back 2H frost for DKs doesn't necessarily have to mean the artifact weapon skins must be adjusted. They can stay as they are for all I care.

I just want to see some more of the class' charm given back to it. Don't know why Blizzard fix things which don't need fixing, like the stuff which are unique for each class. Homogenization of the classes is so fucking needless and boring.
    that isn't what i mean. it's not one or the other. i'll take 2h frost any day mog or not. I'm just wondering if this is even a feasible option as something they could do so frost could still use their legion mogs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, I could see them doing it, but I'm doubtful. This honestly has been my biggest fear of xmogging and why I was against the idea prior to it being implemented. New models should be the go to, so if I'm immediately trying to change the way a brand new weapon looks, then that means blizzard isn't trying hard enough design wise. I remember back in the day, I would look forward to an upgrade not just for the stats/dmg, but because it looked cool.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

If they decide to bring back 2H Frost, it seems extremely unlikely that they would retroactively change legion mogs to fit that.
    A bunch of classes can wear different types of items, and the Legion artifact picked just one type for them as well.

that isn't what i mean. it's not one or the other. i'll take 2h frost any day mog or not. I'm just wondering if this is even a feasible option as something they could do so frost could still use their legion mogs.
    I think bringing back the 2H frost is a bit of a stretch itself, let alone enabling artifact looks for them.

BUT as I have stated in other threads, I remain hopeful that DKs and their silly Frost will be addressed. So let's hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If they decide to bring back 2H Frost, it seems extremely unlikely that they would retroactively change legion mogs to fit that.
    A bunch of classes can wear different types of items, and the Legion artifact picked just one type for them as well.
    i kinda think that's how they will view it tbh, if it even crosses their radar. it makes me sad but oh well