[Film concept] The Endwar (approx 2030)

Owing to the memes and videos of the portal scene from Avengers: Endgame featuring multiple characters from all over pop-culture, I thought up a movie based on it. It's a pipe-dream of course, but still fun to think about.

Title: The Endwar

Approx release date: Sometime in 2030

Plot: Thanos and Darkseid have fused into one being - Thanoseid, and desire to unmake all of creation. With their armies of Outriders, Parademons, Chitauri and more at their command, all of the omniverse is under threat. The time has come for all peoples and creatures of the omniverse, hero and villain, to stand as one.

Look: 100% CGI, because face it; by 2030, CGI will be borderline realistic, if not full-on able to fool most people. Think MK11 and Injustice 2, but even better.

Cast: Far too long to list everyone. Almost anyone you can think of will be there, no matter how obscure. Chuck Norris himself won't feature, but his various roles will (Expendables, Invasion USA, etc). All the MCU and DCEU of course. A various myriad of video-game characters, and other comic book characters such as those from Image and Dark Horse. Godzilla will star as well; all of them. The Spiderverse. You name it, this movie will probably star them.

Expected box-office return (that the way to say it?): Ten billion dollars at the very least. Definitely more given how much CGI will have to be rendered.

Why rip off only 50% of two titles, if one can rip off 100%? End infinity gamewar, now there's a title, and surely original!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post
    Look: 100% CGI, because face it; by 2030, CGI will be borderline realistic, if not full-on able to fool most people.
    It already is. CGI is photoreal, and has been for a couple years. It's just stupidly expensive and time consuming

10+ Year Old Account
    and here I thought you were trying to make the Tom Clancy game into a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    and here I thought you were trying to make the Tom Clancy game into a movie.
    The golden rule is never make video-games into movies.