Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You literally just did, again. Calling for consistency in the subject of your thread is rather important. It's a shame you cannot be consistent.

What this does, is show you are trying to push a disingenuous narrative, which was my point from the beginning.

So, the only real question, is why you pushed the disingenuous narrative. Is it simply blind partisanship? Is it that you do actually support political violence, but only when your guys do it?

Which is it?
    I mean I already said I condemn political violence no matter who it comes from.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    I mean I already said I condemn political violence no matter who it comes from.
    So, that makes it very simple, you are either able to condemn the examples I brought forth, which is completely on topic, or you cannot.

Since you have refused to condemn him, it seems the answer is obvious.

So, that makes it very simple, you are either able to condemn the examples I brought forth, which is completely on topic, or you cannot.

Since you have refused to condemn him, it seems the answer is obvious.
    I'm pretty sure that donald trump is included in anybody. Do you want me ton condemn him specifically?

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I'm pretty sure that donald trump is included in anybody. Do you want me ton condemn him specifically?
    Well, that was the example provided. You know, the one you avoided like the plague.

Well, that was the example provided. You know, the one you avoided like the plague.
    I definitely condemn any political violence. If you want me to say it by name you'll have to tell me.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I definitely condemn any political violence. If you want me to say it by name you'll have to tell me.
    I literally provided the evidence of Trump calling for political violence on multiple occasions.

Why are you still unwilling to condemn Trump for it?

I literally provided the evidence of Trump calling for political violence on multiple occasions.

Why are you still unwilling to condemn Trump for it?
    So you want me to say his name then? Am I understanding right? Cause I already said I condemn any political violence and it isn't good enough for you so if I give you anything other than exactly what you want you're just going to say I refuse to do it. give me a yes or no answer. Do you want me to say trumps name?

#IStandWithGinaCarano

So you want me to say his name then? Am I understanding right? Cause I already said I condemn any political violence and it isn't good enough for you so if I give you anything other than exactly what you want you're just going to say I refuse to do it. give me a yes or no answer. Do you want me to say trumps name?
    You haven't even acknowledged the evidence provided, what a shame.

Did you even look at the link?

Why are you unable to condemn those specific examples of Trump calling for political violence? Your refusal to discuss those specific examples is your attempt at deniability that those are calls for political violence.

What a shame.

You haven't even acknowledged the evidence provided, what a shame.

Did you even look at the link?

Why are you unable to condemn those specific examples of Trump calling for political violence? Your refusal to discuss those specific examples is your attempt at deniability that those are calls for political violence.

What a shame.
    I'm not unable I'm making sure I'm giving you the answer you want because if I deviate even a little bit you're going to tell me I'm refusing to answer.

I've already condemned any political violence and it wasn't good enough for you

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I'm not unable I'm making sure I'm giving you the answer you want because if I deviate even a little bit you're going to tell me I'm refusing to answer.
    You still haven't looked at the link, have you?

Well, you are refusing to answer, which is awesome for me. Let me know when you look at the link, and when you are able to condemn Trump for calling for political violence on multiple occasions.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    This thread went exactly how I thought it would. With leftists downplaying and dismissing what this guy did.
    Just like how you'd downplay what the right has done, which has been far worse.

This thread went exactly how I thought it would. With leftists downplaying and dismissing what this guy did.
    Where? Where has ANYONE done that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Does that include all US wars after WWII?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    The leftists are violent that is no surprise. They arent in power tho or shooting up mosques tho. Deffo keep a check on them regardless
    Rather be with the side that beats up a fascist from time to time than the side that has made a hobby out of neo-liberal coups in South America.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of people that live in glass houses throwing stones in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    One leftist cracks a man's skull.

Multiple alt-right massacre people with AR-15s.

Hmm....

- - - Updated - - -

Who dismissed anything.

Pretty much all of us agree the man should go to jail for assault.
    Putin khuliyo

"This is just one guy! One guy is not representative of the left!"

Cool, gonna remind that when someone perceived on the right does something similar.

I'm sure many here won't prove massive hypocrites then...
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

The same people that say Trump is a stable genius, or that the Miami Airport is the largest are the people whispering in the guys ear that the Left say they aren't violent.

They just dont make a habit out of shooting up black churches or flying to foreign countries and killing civies to prove terrorist can attack anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    "This is just one guy! One guy is not representative of the left!"

Cool, gonna remind that when someone perceived on the right does something similar.

I'm sure many here won't prove massive hypocrites then...
    I'm fine with representing the left.

Now what? That somehow makes all the murders comitted by fascists okay?

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    One guy who straight up deserved to go to jail..

No fingers should come from the right when they have a domestic terrorism problem of their own.
    Can you blame the right when you have your own problems in your community?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Can you blame the right when you have your own problems in your community?
    No terrorists in my community, ill be fine.