Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What Triggers you?

What Triggers you?

I have to say people that don’t use their damn blinkers.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

People driving next to each other 5mph below the speed limit so no one can get past them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy4123 View Post
    People driving next to each other 5mph below the speed limit so no one can get past them.

People do that a lot in Wisconsin from my experience.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    My teenagers

10+ Year Old Account
    people that use the word triggered like you did

10+ Year Old Account
    Pace Picante sauce.

It fucking blows nuts. Get that shit out of my house.

Needlessly disrespectful people.

People talking with their mouth full. Especially over voice comms...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    People talking with their mouth full. Especially over voice comms...
    Speaking of voice comms...

I fucking despise all those retards using voice activation.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

People complaining about PC/Cancel Culture

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I fucking despise all those retards using voice activation.
    Yeah, I play with a guy who insists on doing that. And naturally, he bought the loudest keyboard he could find.

"should of said"

Fuck this shit and English isn't even my native language.

My dad, he trolls me constantly and knows how to slip the knife in so I'm ranting before I even realize what's happening. I even know he doesn't believe the shit he trolls me with but he still does it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    "should of said"

Fuck this shit and English isn't even my native language.
    "My dick is bigger then​ yours" drives me nuts as well.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    People who get their morals from hollywood and the clintons.

10+ Year Old Account
    People deliberately wasting my time for no good reason. Overall I'm a fairly patient person, however I'm not very tolerant of bullshit. I don't tolerate people who change the conditions of an activity while the activity is ongoing; if we're not doing what we originally signed up for then I'm going to leave.

Recent example of this was a group leader who decided they need to make the entire party wait 3 minutes while the party leader fixed their glamour(xmog) in FF14, the group activity was supposed to be farming an instance. Wasting 21 total minutes(a fully party is 8 players) waiting on one person for no good reason isn't something I tolerate. It doesn't bother me when people need to step away to take care of an actual need or an unforeseen delay occurs (ie. someone losing power or internet).

I can put up with some annoying behaviors, but disrespecting time with unplanned and unnecessary delays goes too far. If the party listing had mentioned having a 3 or 5 minute break between each clear the delay wouldn't have even bothered me, but the fact that the group lead arbitrarily decided to put the entire activity on hold for 6 other people and myself without any advance warning for something so irrelevant just pissed me off. The level of disrespect it shows is enough for me to write someone off permanently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Pace Picante sauce.

It fucking blows nuts. Get that shit out of my house.
    You must be a city boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Behavior I've personally labeled as "Animal Planet bullshit." The sort of stupid crap that a logical adult human being shouldn't do, but you'd totally see in some Animal Planet documentary. People who start drama just to gain some amount of power in a social group or situation, or people who refuse to move over an inch on a sidewalk so you can squeeze by. At your job, it's that guy or gal that keeps talking shit about random people to the management for no discernible purpose other than that it might make him or her look better by comparison. In WoW guilds, it's that person that talks to everyone in the guild to start loot drama, or stir up shit with the leadership - that one is why I eventually delegated guild/raid leadership to someone else, I was losing sleep from pure rage over stupid little kids in a video game (and by kids I mean grown ass adults that were often even older than me).

Also, anyone who looks at any random post I've made in any internet media I participate in will probably notice that I get triggered to a frothing irrational rage by people who pretend to be something they're obviously not in order to advance their position in an argument. You are an adult, and you're not a stupid one. Pretending to be a stupid person and to not understand things only makes you look stupid, it does not enhance your argument. And I'm sure "triggering" people is half the point of them doing it, but debate is more interesting when it's between rational adults. Shitlording only leads to quick thrills.
    Last edited by Grapemask; 2019-11-07 at 11:29 PM.

One of my biggest pet peeves is when the car behind me and myself both want to shift one lane to the left, and the car behind me tries to mash the gas and do it before I do, thus causing me to almost hit them when I merge left. Then, to make me even more pissed, they have to stomp on the brakes and excessively honk the horn, as if it is my fault.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoaD009 View Post
    One of my biggest pet peeves is when the car behind me and myself both want to shift one lane to the left, and the car behind me tries to mash the gas and do it before I do, thus causing me to almost hit them when I merge left. Then, to make me even more pissed, they have to stomp on the brakes and excessively honk the horn, as if it is my fault.
    By calling it a pet peeve I assume it happens to you quite often?

I have never had that happen so maybe there's something with the way you drive.