Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Think this was the one thing that stands out which was pretty sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Homeward Bound
    Oh !@$% yeah. That's like hearing Johnny Cash sing Hurt. It completely changes the original, and you can't unhear it.

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

The end of the Hand of Fear (1976), from the moment Sarah Jane Smith and the Doctor start bickering in the TARDIS to the end of the episode. There are clips of pieces of it but no-one has the whole thing on youtube in high quality.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account

This one right here, and the end where the bodies in the water there was a cut where there was a baby and a woman holding her child dead, I lost it in terms of the tears just flowed but the entire sequence was a build up like nothing else, while the effects and CGI weren't real the reality is humans beings really are like this, locking some people in cages like fucking dogs while the few are lead into life boats.

The women singing her children a night story and the older couple holding each other tight, the tragedy of humanity, just made me hate humanity.

The film 2012 was pretty horrible but at the end when the life boats used to save some but fucked over others, that part pissed me off, I liked the guy that played the president though.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    There is also some movie, where a nazi soldier puts on a clown nose and gets killed by a officer infront of the prisioners that are in the hole. I cant remember the name tho.

The last Joker film impressed me so that I can say taht I have not seen such films for last years if we do not speak about teh films taht were released before 2000 year.

Field Marshal
    3+ Year Old Account
    Will i be too shallow if i say the scene where Anakin falls into the lava from episode 3 ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am gonna talk specifically about TV shows. This Topic has come up a lot and often I usually mention movies all the time and will just end up repeating myself, but have never spoken about TV shows which is an option in the title so I'll take it.

So for TV shows these are mine

Blackadder
    One of my favourite comedies of all time. This one set in World War 1, In the final episode, all seems to be lost. The four main characters meet at the surface level of their trench, ready to charge into battle against the Germans. Suddenly, there is silence. “The guns stopped! Perhaps the war is over!” one of the men exclaims. There is a brief moment of joy before Blackadder tells them, “I’m afraid not. The guns have stopped because we are going to attack.” The group tries to plan a way out of this situation as they inch closer and closer to their charge until finally, Blackadder wishes them all luck and blows his whistle. They all charge into battle, presumably to their deaths.

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
    I was a kid when I watched this show, and man this was was a tear jerker, and really helped me like Will Smith as an actor. There are some more emotional moments in Fresh Prince but the one that stands out for me the most is this one.

Boy Meets World
    When Mr. Feeny admits his adoration for the gang and then dismisses his class for one final time. The ending where he finally admits it breaks me down every time.

The Simspsons
    While the show has lost it's way over the last 17 years, this episode where Homer says goodbye to his mom who he had onyl just reuinted with, its whats not said at the end as the creits roll and its just Homer staring at the stars.
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-11-07 at 03:06 PM.

I read the book before seeing the movie (for an English class), and even knowing it would happen it still got to me. To me it's like killing a 7 year old because his physique is too dangerous.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

When Iron Man died after snapping out Thanos, my wife and I both cried our eyes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a man, and I'll admit to following:

Hachiko, a dog's tale - the end scene where the dog is left alone in front of the train station after the viewer has found out the owner had passed away.
    Avengers, Endgame - Iron Man's death after making his last action to be non-selfish.
    John Q - Just the whole fucking thing.
    Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - Will's dad leaving him.
    (And now because of this thread) Red Dog - It is basically Hichako all over again.

Now I've realized there is just too much to mention.. and I'm out of tissues...
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I couldn't keep it dry during the final episode of Black Sails.
    This show is not for everyone, but I think it was great and some of the dialogue was fantastic.
    It's up to the viewer to decide whether Flint's happy ending was real or made up by Silver after killing him.
    Captain Flint is one of the greatest TV characters ever.

Hatchiko, the classic.

PS: Omg, you cries at a fucking children's cartoon?! Jesus Christ!
    Last edited by The Butt Witch; 2019-11-08 at 09:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I wouldn't call it the most emotional but most recent one was Christopher Robin live action movie. Just something about remembering your childhood and how not to always stress about the tiniest things. We burn ourselves out so easily just working all day so it is good to have some Pooh philosophy sometimes.

The reflection of my handsome face.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Return of the King: "You bow to no one"
    Schindler's List: "I could have saved more"
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Body: "We're not supposed to move the body" "Why do all my clothes have stupid things on them" "I don't understand"

The Body is easily one of the most accomplished 45 minutes of television ever.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Also