Page 1 of 2
LastLast

DJT Jr. goes on the View just to trigger and troll them.

Accompanied by his consort and fiancé junior accused the view hosts of incredible things such as defending a rapist pedophile, wearing blackface, being racist, being triggered easily, and saying the TRUMPS™️ hateful tweets are justified because he has been under attack than any other sitting Pres.

He did this all to advertise his book called “triggered”. What a genius troll move. Goes to show you even more how garbage this family is.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

The view is all he could get? that's just so pathetic.

What's the View?

EDIT: Ah, he wanted to debate with Goldberg?
    Last edited by kail; 2019-11-07 at 05:22 PM.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    So its just an imperialist(McCain) talking to another Imperialist? Whats so special?

"I'm going to go be an asshole to people and if they treat me like the asshole I am then they're just triggered snowflakes!"

He just got on that stage and lied his fucking ass off. He family is literally barred from running a charity in New York and has to pay 2 million in settlements but the Clinton's though.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Guy and his girlfriend who suspicious Looks like melania are a bunch of losers. He did all this to get sales for his book. What a moron and a bigot

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    What's the View?

EDIT: Ah, he wanted to debate with Goldberg?

Everyone but Mccains daughter. He convicted Goldberg of supporting a pedophile and behar of doing blackface

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Going into that foul den of Neo-Liberal Wine Aunts and hags is a an act of bravery or insanity that only someone with a face of a serial killer would do.

He did utterly wreck them and made them cluck, so it was a funny thing to watch. But I felt disgusted watching the view, like my ovaries aged or something.

Dick Masterson on the Dr. Phil show was more entertaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

jr didn't wreck anyone but himself

10+ Year Old Account
    The View invites a clown to the show. Clown is cringy.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Going into that foul den of Neo-Liberal Wine Aunts and hags is a an act of bravery or insanity that only someone with a face of a serial killer would do.

He did utterly wreck them and made them cluck, so it was a funny thing to watch. But I felt disgusted watching the view, like my ovaries aged or something.

That's like saying you went into the ocean and got wet, they don't need him to cluck it's what they are paid to do. It's a publicity stunt but a sad one maybe he can go on dancing with the stars next.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    He convicted Goldberg of supporting a pedophile and behar of doing blackface
    Pretty sure you mean accused, since Don Jr. is not in any way shape or form part of the judicial system, and The View is not a court of law.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

Says a lot about somebody if they prefer 1 conservative imperialist over another.

This chump isn’t relevant. The high point of his life was the day he was born into wealth. Who cares.

I only watched a clip, but I think Don Jr. comparing the things Trump has said and done to Joy Behar wearing dark makeup or Whoopi trying to argue that Polanski wasn't a forcible rapist is way off the mark. Those things The View host said were ugly, sure, but Trump says plenty of things all the time that warrant a question of his character.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    That's like saying you went into the ocean and got wet, they don't need him to cluck it's what they are paid to do. It's a publicity stunt but a sad one maybe he can go on dancing with the stars next.
    True, it is why it was not all that entertaining. It was kinda. Yeah, I get it, they are dumb old hypocritical screeching harpies. News at 11. I didn't need a guy with the face of a serial killer to tell me that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Says a lot about somebody if they prefer 1 conservative imperialist over another.
    I find some stuff mildly entertaining. Personally I though Dick Mastersons performance on Dr. Phil was more amusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    The View wanted attention. DTJ wanted attention.

Everyone got exactly what they wanted.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

"wrecked" them by throwing out so many lies and insults that one would have to spend the rest of the show debunking them. I see he has picked up debating tactics of the Ben Shaprio variety

It's a symbiotic relationship at best and sycophantic at worst, that allows the cream of the crop to rise up on both sides.

Who is CommunismWillWin? What was his old name?