Poll: What is Warcraft's most iconic quote?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Ngl, almost all of these are from Cinematic's you can just look up on Youtube. The bottom one is from Tirion at the Broken Shore.
    Yeah, that's likely the problem. The game was at it's peak from Vanilla>WoTLK, and there weren't many cinematics around back then. I'd venture to say something from TBC/WoTLK would be the most iconic just because that's when the most people played the game and such, and that was probably the most iconic time of the game's life.

Zug zug // Watisit?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Yeah, that's likely the problem. The game was at it's peak from Vanilla>WoTLK, and there weren't many cinematics around back then. I'd venture to say something from TBC/WoTLK would be the most iconic just because that's when the most people played the game and such, and that was probably the most iconic time of the game's life.
    I wouldn't say that, tbh. Classic's doing really fucking well.

There is no light. No darkness. Only powa

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    I wouldn't say that, tbh. Classic's doing really fucking well.
    It is doing well, for sure, but we don't know numbers, where as there's that nifty chart out there that shows subs from Vanilla>WoD or w/e and it just constantly went up from Vanilla to WoTLK. TBC/WoTLK undeniably had more subs than Vanilla. We also know Classic had a massive drop off of players and such. It definitely has a lot, but BC at the start had around 8 million. Classic definitely doesn't have 8 million subs.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Now I stand, the lion before the lambs, and they do not fear. They cannot fear."

Leroy by a country mile probably, at least when it comes to actual reach in gaming and the internet.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

kek
    10charidioticrule

7+ Year Old Account
    Horde: "Lok'tar ogar! For The Horde!"

Alliance: "You No Take Candle."

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    It is doing well, for sure, but we don't know numbers, where as there's that nifty chart out there that shows subs from Vanilla>WoD or w/e and it just constantly went up from Vanilla to WoTLK. TBC/WoTLK undeniably had more subs than Vanilla. We also know Classic had a massive drop off of players and such. It definitely has a lot, but BC at the start had around 8 million. Classic definitely doesn't have 8 million subs.
    Apparently, Classic brought back more subs than any other WoW Expansion in history, so there's that.

"Greymane's forces hold this warden tower. Break their ranks, show no mercy!"

and

"That squirrel invasion was nuts. Get it?"

You are not prepared seems the one people most repeat (although it is kind of cheesy quote)

EDIT: Lol... i wrote this before voting and seeing the results... it seems people agree with this as well

"Something, something MORTALS!"

Most overused word in any game ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lapdogs, all of you!

(Horseman laugh) AAAAHAhahAhahHahAhaaAaAAA!

By fire be purged!

(Human voice) What can I do for you?

I'VE DE FAINEST WERS IN TH'LAND

My you're a tall one

(Gnome gurgling death sound)