Wow is coming to Mobile like Diablo
    It will be free to play with Cosmetics as Micro-transactions

It wasnot announced at Blizzcon to Avoid Backlash for shadowlands expansion

Gameplay :
    -You will Level Heroes instead of characters
    -Heroes are like Thrall , Sylvanas , Guldan etc
    -Each Hero will have Alot of Cosmetic skins you can buy
    -Duels in specific area with each Hero with 3spells
    -You can join a Free for all Mode of 25 players in a map , and will be able to que as 2 or 3 or 5
    -it will have similarities to Pubg/fortnite Modes , except you have heroes like thrall instead of soldiers + you will have spells
    -There will be Mounts ingame to walk in maps faster
    -Gold will be used to purchase Heroes , Skins and mounts
    -There will be alot of modes like to win : do the following
    1) Kill enemy team X times
    2) Last team standing

10 Heroes is planned at release that are
    Thrall - Sylvanas - Arthas - Garrosh - Voljin - Velen - Jaina - Gazlowe-Baine-kaelthas

-No factions or Story content

Everything you've posted is nonsense.

OMG shut up. Or at least have the decency to create a new throw-away account. Everyone can see you're all BS from your previous nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    WOW MOBILE is Inevitable
    It will be A money maker for them

Just like all of you who never thought Diablo would get a mobile game DIABLO IMMORTAL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    OMG shut up. Or at least have the decency to create a new throw-away account. Everyone can see you're all BS from your previous nonsense.
    Why would i create a new account if iam sure of the information ?
    Iam Leaking , Not predicting/speculating or making Nonsense

Time will tell who is true , Remember wow mobile is inevitable

You can play WoW already on mobile, using Remotr...

Love broken English leaks.

Im honestly surprised there isn't one already. WoW could easily run on phones these days and it would be an easy revenue stream.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I'm pretty sure if they do anything like that it'll be a clone of teamfight tactics or dota underlords. They already cloned a MOBA and a TCG game, and the idea to clone pokemon GO with wow pet battles I think kinda died when the popularity of original waned.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    I'm pretty sure if they do anything like that it'll be a clone of teamfight tactics or dota underlords. They already cloned a MOBA and a TCG game, and the idea to clone pokemon GO with wow pet battles I think kinda died when the popularity of original waned.
    Team building RPG games like King's Raid are huge right now, wow could easily do one, I'd play.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    I can't see Blizzard making a Mobile Battle Royal game without having a full PC/Mac release. This sounds less plausible than your RTS leak.
    It could be made playable on pc/mac
    But the important aspect is to be playable on mobile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Team building RPG games like King's Raid are huge right now, wow could easily do one, I'd play.
    This or a Fate/Grand Order-esque gacha game would be a decent fit if they're determined to get in on that market (though, like F/GO, they'd be best-suited to making sure free-play characters are good enough to play through the whole game with to avoid a backlash). Especially with F/GO's consistently-strong showing in the mobile market due to a mix of brand recognition and generous free Quartz giveaways (just the other day NA players got enough for a 10-summon as an apology for extended maintenance and you're showered in it for playing through all the main and free quests).

Mind, I'd prefer they stick to a less-whale-driven approach, but we both know that's not going to happen when pictures have leaked of the Diablo Immortal team sitting in on meetings to figure out ways to push players into buying shit. At least with a team-builder RPG or a gacha game you know what you're getting into when you download it.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Isn't this just that trash Chinese game that stole the Warcraft IP? I remember there being Sylvanas and Gul'dan as characters in that thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
    Hello , My sources just told me Another project
    Hello, My sources just told me this project was cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    This or a Fate/Grand Order-esque gacha game would be a decent fit if they're determined to get in on that market (though, like F/GO, they'd be best-suited to making sure free-play characters are good enough to play through the whole game with to avoid a backlash). Especially with F/GO's consistently-strong showing in the mobile market due to a mix of brand recognition and generous free Quartz giveaways (just the other day NA players got enough for a 10-summon as an apology for extended maintenance and you're showered in it for playing through all the main and free quests).

Mind, I'd prefer they stick to a less-whale-driven approach, but we both know that's not going to happen when pictures have leaked of the Diablo Immortal team sitting in on meetings to figure out ways to push players into buying shit. At least with a team-builder RPG or a gacha game you know what you're getting into when you download it.
    Oh, I would too. Funny thing is the reason I like King's Raid and F/GO is that the starters are good, hell you get like 3 of the best DPS and one of the Best tanks for free in KR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reported as spam.
    If you take the wings off of a fly, is it a walk?

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    i think you have to report for spam, mmo infracts/suspends ppl for that exact reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Oh, I would too. Funny thing is the reason I like King's Raid and F/GO is that the starters are good, hell you get like 3 of the best DPS and one of the Best tanks for free in KR.
    In F/GO, if you can get your hands on a handful of 1-3*s you can trivialize most of the game, even Camelot and Babylonia. I regularly see new players amazed at how effective Cu, Hans, Caesar, Ushiwakamaru, Arash, Kojirou, St. George, Leonidas, Fuuma, Cursed Arm, Lu Bu, Asterios, Medea, Spartacus, Kid Gilgamesh, Euryale, and Mephistopheles can be (hell, Mephistopheles can completely trivialize the Goetia fight with his third Skill).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

No, there is no "WoW" game on mobile. Period. There might be a WarCraft game sure, but that's not WoW. People have often speculated on WoW being mobile and they may do something like Pokemon Go which would tie back into the Battle Pet system but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Just read the reply the op made to your post.

Why do people think capitalising random words makes them right?

Starting to think it's the same guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    In F/GO, if you can get your hands on a handful of 1-3*s you can trivialize most of the game, even Camelot and Babylonia. I regularly see new players amazed at how effective Cu, Hans, Caesar, Ushiwakamaru, Arash, Kojirou, St. George, Leonidas, Fuuma, Cursed Arm, Lu Bu, Asterios, Medea, Spartacus, Kid Gilgamesh, Euryale, and Mephistopheles can be (hell, Mephistopheles can completely trivialize the Goetia fight with his third Skill).
    I need to get back into f/go, it was fun