Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Medivh doesn't exist since end of wc3 roc, did i miss any rez to him ?
    you did, in return to karazan before last boss i believe we encountered some echo or what of medivh who told us that medivh "couldn't stay to fight the Legion and that he was needed elsewhere" and basicaly said that khadgar is technicaly guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    WHAT is he doing thats more important?!
    The void lords, though I expect him having a cameo in the shadowlands, though I want to see more than a human fest in that place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Do you really want Christie and blizzard to ruin even more lore and even more characters?

That aside yes that would be pretty nice I suspect we will get to see a ton of lore characters in the shadowlands.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2019-11-14 at 01:49 PM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Khadgar got a pretty substantial limelight in two successive expansions (WoD and Legion), so I think he can relax for a bit longer without having a marquee role in the next expansion. I wouldn't be opposed to a cameo type of role, but probably not one of great substance.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    you did, in return to karazan before last boss i believe we encountered some echo or what of medivh who told us that medivh "couldn't stay to fight the Legion and that he was needed elsewhere" and basicaly said that khadgar is technicaly guardian
    didn't know that
    i thought that echo of medivh in kara is something inherit to kara, not actually related to medivh
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Camelboy View Post
    Khadgar should return.

A couple of Arcane Blasts to the face should kill Sylvanas.

Khadgar to Sylvanas: "Bitch you gonna get deleted from existence! For Medivh! For King Lothar!"
    *Khadgar kills Sylvanas*
    Jaina: "You're no better than her, Khadgar! How could you. This is no victory!"
    Khadgar: "You're right. It's missing something."
    *Khadgar kills Jaina*
    Khadar: "NOW it's a victory."
    *Player character high fives Khadgar*

The end
    Velen in the background: *Smiles*

Illidan in Space:

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    The void lords, though I expect him having a cameo in the shadowlands, though I want to see more than a human fest in that place.
    eh, perhaps, but i dont think even Medivh could do anything against them alone
    not to mention, im not sure he knows of them

- - - Updated - - -

didn't know that
    i thought that echo of medivh in kara is something inherit to kara, not actually related to medivh
    tbh the echoes are incredibly inconsistent so who the hell knows how they work but they seem to have new information which would be impossible if medivh was dead (at the time of creating them at least) so we know he is somewhere, unless he died, but it would be mighty weird to kind of return him to story just to kill him off screen if they didnt plan anything in future for them the echo wuold just say that its just a memory and he is dead so i do expect we will meet him, but whne and where is hard to say or it will remain open like so many stories...

then u didn't get my point
    I don't talk about 1 character, i talk about every major character should exist in every exp, Khadgar is just one example of many, he should have at least a minor role
    Oh god no! No they should definitely not do that. Have different xpacs and patches that spotlight different heroes but dont drav everyong into every fight. Play to their strengths

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    No rush to bring Khadgar back. Shadowlands is like the last chance we may ever have to see certain characters again. I'd rather see some mages that have been dead for a while now. Like Rhonin or even Antonidas.

Yes, but as a side plot, not the main. Perhaps something with the Sons of Lothar and maybe Lothar himself finally show up.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I could see Khadgar being one of the bigger characters to die when we enter the Shadowlands. He has served his purpose in the story by now, no need to drag him out any more than needed.
    Why don't we chill with the killing off of lore characters for a little. Just an expansion or two. I think we've offed enough to last a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    yes, he should.

he should come back and relay to the kirin tor that not all necromancy needs to be evil, thus leading to the necromancer class being added in 10.0.
    Please no. Never ever add necromancer to wow, pretty please. No more classes.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked him in the stories he's been used in so far, but I don't think we need him front and center again so soon. I don't want him to wear out his welcome as Thrall had. We can get back to him (and whatever Medivh was up to) later, when it makes sense.

I'd rather see more characters that are dead show up like Arthas, Tirion, the Mograines, Dranosh Saurfang, Admiral Taylor, Kilrogg, Bladefist, and Grom in the afterlife. The theme is the afterlife so it would be appropriate for us to see them, though Khadgar showing up to meet with Lothar one last time would be a nice scene. Maybe even Anduin seeing his mother for the first time as an adult reunited with his father. Possibility is endless in this expansion with story if they are competent enough to do it.
    Last edited by Hyeonh; 2019-11-16 at 01:46 AM.

Khadgar has always been one of my favorite WoW heroes.

That being said, I expect to see him at the end of this expansion. The big quest hero will be probably Bolvar. I hope to see Khadgar at least have a quest chain in the next xpack.

I would like to see him in the Shadowlands just to berate him in his face for his supposed neutral stance during the 4th War which resulting in letting an undead banshee get away and causing another scourge attack.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like him as a minor character that is investigating this new form of magic (be it the death magic in general or Blood magic), and have him as a quest giver in one zone, nothing else

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Camelboy View Post
    Khadgar should return.

A couple of Arcane Blasts to the face should kill Sylvanas.

Khadgar to Sylvanas: "Bitch you gonna get deleted from existence! For Medivh! For King Lothar!"
    *Khadgar kills Sylvanas*
    Jaina: "You're no better than her, Khadgar! How could you. This is no victory!"
    Khadgar: "You're right. It's missing something."
    *Khadgar kills Jaina*
    Khadar: "NOW it's a victory."
    *Player character high fives Khadgar*

The end
    Sign me up for this. It would be !@#$ing hilarious
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

5+ Year Old Account
    Yea, we definitely need him. Like we gonna deal with many old characters coming back so I would love to see Medivh and Khadgar too.

Kind of weird that Sylvanas/Jailer didn't try to kidnap him and get him to the Maw? Surely they should see him as the most capable adversary?