Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    Since crossrealm is a thing and with EU's multi language players it was mostly a postive experience for me. I do my weekly m+ key with a spanish group, clear my HC pug raid with a french guild and cap my chars in pvp with russian players.

At least 3/4 of my playtime involves playing with random players - from different servers, countrys and with different native languages and toxic behaviour is very rare.
    I always think something like that when I read NA players about having problems playing with BR.

Language barrier in EU is real, most Russians don't understand a word of English, I once was in a M+ where a Greek guy explained to his friend what's going on, in a run with 4 Portuguese who where talking the whole fucking time didn't even sound like they're taking a breath (ingame voice chat is surprisingly good btw).

It doesn't matter, we get along for half an hour, last toxic run I was in was at least half a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynx View Post
    A +15 is harder than your average mythic boss, considering that each week you have different affixes with emisaries changing places as well.
    Errr, maybe if you're talking about joke bosses like Champion or Taloc, but anything harder than Sivara is more difficult than a +15 if you ask me. I've pugged +15s. I'd never dream of pugging Ashvane and up, let alone a boss like Mekka or Zul.

Blizzard had a great opportunity with azerite armor to make gear still powerful but dedicated to content you play. Imagine:
    1. You have traits that do f.e some boost to stats but additionally give like a proc or smth ONLY in Eternal Palace (they drop off raid bosses ofc),
    2. You have armor that also gives boost to stats but give a different proc (or even on use ability like vanish or shroud if what ppl say makes rogues madatory, or emulates shadowmeld or whatever is needed to balance out m+) that works ONLY in keystone dungeon,
    3. You can also have armor from wqs or pvp that follow that pattern (give you a boost/proc/ability/whatever) ONLY in outdoor content.
    4. You can also take mechagon trinket idea and have those gems/punchacards do different things in different content, hell you can even get proffesions craft those things (gems from jc, punchards/cogwheels from eng, etc) or make the same principle like with armor: trinkets give a simple stat (main or secondary) stat boost (can be static, procc, activated) and additional effect active only in specific content trinked drops from

I might be wrong but imo problem is about azerite and trinkets - rest of the gear is just whats better ilvl/has a socket/has better stats.
    The tech is there - we have items (buffs) giving a boost only outdoors in Znadalar/Kul'tiras/Mechagon/Nazjatar, no problem doing same in instances - you even have an aura when in keystone dungeon, we had some auras (buffs) in the past in some raids (ICC comes to mind) -

This way really for me a raider it doesnt really matter what and how much gear drops off m+ and same me as a keystone pusher (or pvper or casually doing wqs as my content, or a crafter even) doesnt matter whats going on in raids or other content (you also dont have to bother implications of f.e. [which happened in the past] pvp trinkets being insane for raiding or other way around - we had few nerfs in pvp to dungeon [bandages from KR] or raid [tank trinket from oppulence] trinkets this expansion and i think every expansion previously, heck even arcanocrystal nonsence in Legion could be avoided this way - trinket could be even more insane but work only in outdoor content while still giving you ilvl and some power boost in other content)
    Last edited by Toore; 2019-11-19 at 09:48 AM.

Funny thing is, due to R.io it is easier to PUG higher keys due to the fact that all players know their shit. The real toxic PUG can be found between +4 and +9 with people who don't know or don't care for the affixes or mechanics.

On the topic of M+ loot and ilvl I'm divided, on the one hand I thing M+ loot is too good and too easily available so that it hurts any raiding difficulty below Mythic. On the other hand I'm very well aware that my raid would struggle more without the weekly M+ chest infusion of gear and Azerith Armor.

In the end people will alway flock to that activity that gives the best gear for the least effort. But I see that there might be a small percentage of hardcore M+ pusher that are in disadvantage due to having no access to mythic raid loot. But I think with any solution there will be some people in disadvantage at the highest and lowest level and honestly I think the game can survive this