Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

So faction inbalance is blizzards fault u dumb idiots ?

How so ? they cant force people to play one or another faction,90% of the stuff they did in the past 15 years is exactly what this retarded playerbase asked for.DEAR MOTHER OF GOOOOOOOOOOOD you're so fucking retarded it amazes me every god damn day.

Who the hell wants to play a gnome or a human in a fantasy game.Fucking imbecils.Hope u get more shit on by blizzard.

Now flag this,but keep in mind....you can suck my dick.

For hurting their pathetic feelings,fat basement loosers.

Of course, everything is Blizzards fault, how dare you try to say the community has any part of it, the community is pure and flawless and can never do anything wrong( this is sarcasm if someone didnt figure that out.)

Reported for trolling. Not because I'm offended but because on this forum everyone reports every nonsense, so I'm just playing the game.

Stood in the Fire Fixxit the Gnome's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    I play a gnome in almost every game I can be one and this makes me sad.
    - Dare not to sleep -

Quote Originally Posted by Fixxit the Gnome View Post
    I play a gnome in almost every game I can be one and this makes me sad.
    don't do it, bro
    respect yourself
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

I completely see that this a rant but for the life of me i can' t decipher what this thing is actually ranting about ?

About dumb fucks like you,and 98% of wow playerbase shitholes.

Server population problems, however, are the fault of Blizzard.

Allowing people to keep reserving names on servers that were full already was a mistake. Allowing people to make horde/alliance toons on servers that were hugely skewed for one side was a mistake.

I don't know what's worse... the fact that this guy almost has a point or the fact that this'll get closed before any real discussion can be had.

Faction imbalance isn't Blizzard's fault but they also don't follow through with the logical conclusions one would make from these problems. Let me try to explain.

Look at Skeram for example, on WoW Classic. There's way more Horde than Alliance. You're going to have unhappy people here on both sides, and it's never going to be fixed because there's no way people are going to decide "Let me roll Alliance on a server where we're dominated by Horde". However there are solutions to this: Server mergers. Blizzard will never do it though. This is why they did cross-realm as a solution in retail, even though it's a dogshit solution.

Blizzard needs to just bite the bullet, they're so afraid of pissing people off (I think the main issue being, multiple people with the same name). I can't really imagine there are a ton of people out there who are like "I'd rather keep my name and be on a dead server" as opposed to possibly needing to change their name but be on a healthy server.

Server mergers will never happen but they are the solution to a lot of the games realm problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus
    A thread about how hard it is being a white dude is not really a reasonable topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    About dumb fucks like you,and 98% of wow playerbase shitholes.
    So what is your Blizz employee name ? This hard defense of the company is very noble

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post

Allowing people to keep reserving names on servers that were full already was a mistake. Allowing people to make horde/alliance toons on servers that were hugely skewed for one side was a mistake.
    Really? If they didn't have, people would have bitched that they couldn't play with friends or why in 2019 they can't find a way to allow them to play together, or that it's not like Vanilla because in Vanilla "Server imbalance WAS a thing and we should EMBRACE Vanilla #nochange".

So nope. Blizzard has delivered what they said they'd deliver, you've been warned, you just realize you don't like it.

Neither imbalance nor queues are problems.

On the topic of faction imbalance , is there a website where I can see up to date ratios of server population and faction ratio percentages ?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    don't do it, bro
    respect yourself
    Check yourself before you wreck yourself, it's an rpg avatar to have fun with and not real life or in anyway reflective of whoever is playing it.

OT: Blame it on the dishonorable gankers ruining other peoples fun.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide View Post
    Faction imbalance isn't Blizzard's fault but they also don't follow through with the logical conclusions one would make from these problems. Let me try to explain.

Look at Skeram for example, on WoW Classic. There's way more Horde than Alliance. You're going to have unhappy people here on both sides, and it's never going to be fixed because there's no way people are going to decide "Let me roll Alliance on a server where we're dominated by Horde". However there are solutions to this: Server mergers. Blizzard will never do it though. This is why they did cross-realm as a solution in retail, even though it's a dogshit solution.

Blizzard needs to just bite the bullet, they're so afraid of pissing people off (I think the main issue being, multiple people with the same name). I can't really imagine there are a ton of people out there who are like "I'd rather keep my name and be on a dead server" as opposed to possibly needing to change their name but be on a healthy server.

Server mergers will never happen but they are the solution to a lot of the games realm problems.
    People bitched that server were connected because it killed community and their sense of immersion, which is exactly what they're asking back in Classic. The solution of server merger / connecting realms would just destroy it again, and drive out people who wanted that community again. Besides, it creates a bunch of issues, for instance what if I have an alliance char on PVP Server 1 and an horde one on PVP Server 2 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide View Post

It definitely isn't just about names when it comes to server mergers. Maybe, for whatever dumb reason, you have strong feelings about the name of your realm. Suddenly that name gets merged. Now you feel like Blizzard directly attacked you by removing your realm's name. Maybe you hate the name of the target destination merge. Now you feel even shittier. Then, on top of that, now you have to change your name. If you can't see how that would lead to player disengagement, I don't know what to tell you. The best solution is the one they've had from the beginning: Don't acknowledge the problem and let time take its natural course.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    How so ? they cant force people to play one or another faction,90% of the stuff they did in the past 15 years is exactly what this retarded playerbase asked for.DEAR MOTHER OF GOOOOOOOOOOOD you're so fucking retarded it amazes me every god damn day.

Who the hell wants to play a gnome or a human in a fantasy game.Fucking imbecils.Hope u get more shit on by blizzard.

Now flag this,but keep in mind....you can suck my dick.
    I mean I don't disagree with you in general. But Gnomes are a fantasy world creature, so playing them in a fantasy game is ok by me.

Perhaps there should be Allience and Horde only servers instead. And use the X-realm technique to always try and match servers as equal as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post

What ridiculous stupidity, no offense

Imagine if you convinced a friend or loved one to try wow classic for the first time ever and they were told “too much ally or horde. Go away”. People would just unsub. You can’t let rejection be people’s first impression and there were a lot of people who never touched wow at all until wow classic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krokofant View Post
    Perhaps there should be Allience and Horde only servers instead. And use the X-realm technique to always try and match servers as equal as possible.
    World pvp needs to be a thing and it wouldn’t like that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Most likely a rant against the dozens of "Fix the pvp server imbalance on Classic!" fuckwit posts that get posted daily.

It is the communities fault, not Blizzards. They have had 15 years of watching how the PvP server unfold, and Blizz even offered free transfers from practically week 1, yet somehow, peoples muppet-ness and lack of foresight is Blizzards responsibility. Same old, same old.
    Who wants to play on a second class server? You play on a pvp server for pvp and want the best of the best

Nobody wants to pvp on an empty server or lower population inferior server. The more the better