Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Camelboy View Post
    There have been many hints pointing towards Sylvanas being Azeroth. And by Azeroth I mean the Titan Soul that rests inside the planet.

1. Sylvanas said that This world is a prison. Literally. Since Sylvanas' titan body and probably fragments of her soul still reside inside the planet.

2. Sylvanas predicted that Sargeras would thrust his sword in Azeroth when she said In the end, death claims us all. She was talking about herself. She knew she was dying.

3. Magni the Speaker never lift a finger against Sylvanas. Doesn't make sense... until you realize Sylvanas is Azeroth and she has been ordering Magni around.

4. The developers have said that Sylvanas isn't Garrosh 2.0. That means she's not evil. She still kills a lot of people. Why? Because those people are her burden to bear. Literally. Teldrassil might've been consuming the planet's life energy. That is why Sylvanas burned it.

5. The Jailor might know how to save Azeroth. He made a deal with Sylvanas. If Sylvanas brings enough people to the Maw The Jailor will cure her.

6. Verimathras and Gul'dan were talking about Sylvanas. They knew she's the world soul and tried to kill her. But we protected Sylvanas without knowing the truth.

7. None of the titan keepers ever mentioned that there's a titan living inside the planet. Why? Cause they saw Sylvanas and thought that everyone knew she is a titan.

Have you guys found any other hints?
    im gonna put this one right up there with that thread about how the nightelves themselves set fire to teldrassil and its not the horde's fault.

edit: wow some ppl believe this crap lol.

yea of course sylvanas is azeroth thats why she keeps blighting everything and commited suicide when she found out Arthas was dead. Thats exactly what a planet does, decimate its own lands irreparably and kills itself after its quest for vengeance for its "avatar" is completed. All of this based off of "this world is a prison"...lol
    Last edited by Minikin; 2019-11-19 at 05:52 PM.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

I feel like you wanted to troll and made a logical post by accident.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    what has sylvanas done that would make her evil?
    Did you not read the post you just replied to?

She ordered the synthesis of the Blight, in the quests the apothecary you are working with tells you it's intended target, the rest of Azeroth, and "plaguing an entire world", she condones the testing of this new plague on civilians during it's development.

Her writer since 2006 confirmed that the Wrathgate was done under her orders, when other devs were later questioned about this they did not say he misspoke or try to retract his statement, they just pulled a "we can neither confirm or deny". She killed thousands of innocents, many of which were supposed to be her allies, just to try to kill Arthas, and then threw Putress under the bus to save her own skin.

Raising people into undeath without their consent.

She has zero qualms with sacrificing the lives of others to preserve her own, even those she publically claims to care about the well being of (the forsaken, whom she privately thinks of as nothing but tools to be used and discarded, a shield against her own death).

She ordered thousands of civilians be burned alive in Teldrassil for no reason whatsoever.

None of that is "Anti-Hero" or "neutral", all of that shit is straight up evil.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2019-11-19 at 07:49 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    If you think about it, it makes sense actually. was going to give a 3/10 for trolling but its very logical and I am not even kidding.
    Inc Sarah Kerrigan 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

This is so stupid that I might actually think that's where they're going with this.

I hope not, but it's a very Blizzard thing to do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Got it, got it, you want me to feel guilty because I've chosen Varok!

Interesting theory though
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

15+ Year Old Account
    Atm the story taking this exact direction would be the best thing they can come up with now.

Wouldnt be surprised.....looking at Calia Menethil's new model.....kind of looks like a titanic watcher....along with lightbound undead.

Titans arent about good or evil.....they're goal is.....the ends justify their means. Everyone has been tagging Sylvanas as evil....perhaps what shes doing is a case of "ends justify the means" .....although were not fully aware of what that is yet.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    This is tempting to watch.

Why? It is logical.
    Is it though? The OP is reaching like he's stretch armstrong with some of those points.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRainman View Post
    Same guy that posted these gems.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...9#post51787959

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...inues-to-suck)

Two different "leaks" for the same expansion posted 3 days apart.

Case closed. Stupid is stupid.
    Lol Naga Chieftain and Anti Bomber has got to be the most random class ideas ever.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

I gotta admit this made me laugh. Reminds me of the current SAO plot with Alice. Lol

If Sylvanas's actions end up being "justified", i.e., it turns out that she committed genocide "for the greater good", I'll quit WoW so fast it'll probably cause a DDoS attack on Blizzard's servers
    Yak. Yak never changes.

I was hoping Azeroth the Titan would not be a crazy evil bitch, so I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by ErrandRunner View Post
    Interesting perspective, but I disagree. Sylvanas is evil and always has been since at least vanilla.
    No. Sylvanas is selfish. Evil is killing for the sake of killing. She's doing whatever she can to preserve herself.

Sylvanas is evil. She is killing everone, coz she wants them to suffer, like she sufferd.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    If Sylvanas was Azeroth's world-soul, there would also be likely a lot more damage to Azeroth, with her being undead and all. Argus definitely had visible damage, reflected in its' world soul. His face was skeletal (likely to reflect the damage to the planet), and the top of his head was missing (likely to reflect Mac'Aree floating away).
    Wasn't Argus the Titan of Death or supposed to be? Wouldn't that explain his face more? Though your idea of the damage to him makes sense as well I just thought the face would match his role.

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    I like how people complain about WoW's writing, and then when a guy writes the most far-fetched, retarded thread I've ever read, they all go how it's "possible", how it "makes senses", how it's "logical", and how "it won't happen because it's too good". That's why you don't let the inmates run the insane asylum.
    There are no inmates at insane asylums. Only patients.

Quote Originally Posted by perkocet View Post
    You can't fool us with a side account, Christie Golden.
    I was thinking vertigo12 actually.

Quote Originally Posted by perkocet View Post
    You can't fool us with a side account, Christie Golden.
    This destroyed my sides.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    What does his amount of posts matter? Dumbest shit I've ever read...
    I find myself agreeing. 30 posts in a month is actually quite a lot. I have made roughly 200 posts in 9 years...

Edit - according to the bit on the left, 263.