Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    What if the goal was the literal string, "Title"?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xGLxAnubis View Post
    Your title on the forums bugs me. Please fix it.

Nerph-
    Console.Write("Title");

This will print the literal string "Title". It should be

Console.Write(Title);
    or
    Console.Write(GetTitle());
    I want it to print the literal string "Title" though...

Edit: I initially wanted a longer string but the forums wouldn't let me.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2019-11-20 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Layers will come back, they just want people to complain about it.
    Then let them. **** those people, they want a more faster time to get into the server? go back to retail. Enjoy no que's, anti-social horrible current experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    1-2 hour queues on Wednesday (reset day here) and Sunday are common on Mograine, and pretty sure it's the same on many other servers too.
    So at worst 2 hours for a brief time on a day or two a week. A far cry from the almost 5 hours in the OP. They are also in the US and the server queues over here are nothing like that.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    An almost 5 hour queue time, that seems like some sort of bug not the line being that long. I haven't seen or heard about anything longer than 5 to 10 minutes for a pretty long time.
    Faerlina is a 5 hour queue every night if you try to log in after 4 PM.

When I tried getting on at 6:45 PM EST there were 3500 people in front of me, as of this posting it's 9:25 PM EST and there are 1800 people ahead of me in queue, with an ETA of 126 minutes.

If you google "classic wow queue" the first link should be wowhead, which has all the realms listed, and their ETA queue time. It's not a bug, just a full server.

Edit: Right now, as of 9:27 PM EST, it shows Bigglesworth with a 42 minute queue, Faerlina with 308 minute queue (yes, six hours, there are over 11,000 people in queue right now), Fairbanks with 133 minute queue, Herod with 348 minute queue, Incendius 131 minute queue, Pagle 57 minute queue, Skeram 208 minute queue, Stalagg 297 minute queue, Thalnos 111 minute queue, Whitemane 270 minute queue. There's a few others with <30 minute queues as well.
    Last edited by Monoxide; 2019-11-21 at 02:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus
    A thread about how hard it is being a white dude is not really a reasonable topic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    So at worst 2 hours for a brief time on a day or two a week. A far cry from the almost 5 hours in the OP. They are also in the US and the server queues over here are nothing like that.
    I wasn't defending the OP or anything. I was only stating that there are still queues, to those that said there aren't.

Queues are mostly gone, for most servers that had them before. World PvP was such a bit letdown, no wonder Classic is leaking players. Interesting endgame content is still almost non existent, nostalgia factor alone won't keep people playing. Maybe WSG & AV will ignite the spark again for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide View Post
    Edit: Right now, as of 9:27 PM EST, it shows Bigglesworth with a 42 minute queue, Faerlina with 308 minute queue (yes, six hours, there are over 11,000 people in queue right now), Fairbanks with 133 minute queue, Herod with 348 minute queue, Incendius 131 minute queue, Pagle 57 minute queue, Skeram 208 minute queue, Stalagg 297 minute queue, Thalnos 111 minute queue, Whitemane 270 minute queue. There's a few others with <30 minute queues as well.
    well... some people rather not play than have a layer for the server. It's a bit stupid for casual players who just want to chill with their friends.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    well... some people rather not play than have a layer for the server. It's a bit stupid for casual players who just want to chill with their friends.
    You may have misunderstood the intent of my post. It was simply to point out that the person saying a 5 hour queue was a bug, and that the only thing he's seen is a 5-10 minute queue at most, was inaccurate. My post was just to demonstrate that a 5 hour queue is definitely not a bug, and that at the time of my posting, 10+ of the 31 realms for US/Classic were experiencing 40+ minute queues (with some being 4-6 hours)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus
    A thread about how hard it is being a white dude is not really a reasonable topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had 2h que on my server last sunday around 7pm. EU Mograine i was really suprised.

No queues on Skeram… maybe because all the alliance took a few weeks off...