Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard started amazing but these days they are questionable
    Riot i don't remember them ever good in first place, so ppl who see riot like blizz, do they mean they are both heartless greedy sh8t or they mean that riot is on track to be a 'new blizz' ?
    Because blizzard already surpass Riot in both aspects, they were far better at start, and right now they are far sh8t than Riot, with a CEO who holds record of most overpayed ceo who increased his already overpayed fat salary even more by 15% in same year he fired 10% of blizz staff in same year they had RECORD profit too, seriously that line alone make even EA appear as angels or martyrs in comparison

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    For the time I played HoTS, that is quite untrue. Unless they lowered the gold rewards or upped hero prices.

OT: Unless I'm a loyal employee there, I can't fathom the concept of being offended on behalf of a company. I've got no interests in Riot's games atm but Blizzard is far from clean in their business practices.
    it still is, i'm not sure wtf he is talking about
    maybe he refer to hots 1.0, but even then heroes were still cheap, did he even try play LoL to compare?
    at least hots give a far better reward from quest than lol does, 150 ip for first win yay... hero costs 6300, some hots quests give up to 800g, and heroes cost 10k usually, very easy to see which give far better reward, not to forget that average hots game is far shorter than lol, u finish a game in hots by min 20 while u just barely ended farming phase in lol
    f8ck blizz and how they treated hots, as someone who play dota since 2005, hots is better than both lol and dota, but bobby kodick refused to even give a f8ck about it
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    For the time I played HoTS, that is quite untrue. Unless they lowered the gold rewards or upped hero prices.
    I play it very casually and still manage to get most heroes with the dailies alone (that i mostly only do once a week).
    But, the lootboxes of HOTS are really garbage, there is so much trash in them i can't even remember when i got anything useful out of them (except maybe the carbot stuff, carbot is awesome).
    There are costumes that are exclusive to lootboxes and i think you'd have to spend hundreds of euros to get one of those.

It's shitty but i wouldn't call it predatory.

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    All things considered, does it not make anyone else at least a little peeved?
    Nope, you don't get to ride on your fucking history with me. Continually be great or fall into being lumped together with shit. I bet you Blizzard of old wouldn't be compared to Riot lol.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself