Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    My guess is we free the souls wrongfully imprisoned in the maw and all the tortured souls lost in the burning of Teldrassil rush out and explode Sylvanas Archimonde style.

Sylvanas cannot die , she's the poster child of wow nowdays . Didn't you hear? she's gonna set us all free we just too dumb to understand we are prisoners yadda yadda

Hopefully the night elves kill her

#weremember

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Probably not. It's poor storytelling.
    Yes, blizzard would never do bad storytelling.

Would be nice, and then she gets trapped in shadowlands while we get out of there and close the shattered skies somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody is killing the Sylvannas since she's got BiS Plot Armour available.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    you heard it here first folks.
    Arthas can get a big fat shadow arrow right in his stupid face. Sylvanas will have her revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacemoon View Post
    Hopefully in the first zone, like with Ysera.
    One can only hope!

I'd seriously love Arthas doing the deed. Or Varian Wrynn. I'd love to see either one of them end her life.

Then the xpac can be about some other big bad that is actually interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cardulis View Post
    My guess is we free the souls wrongfully imprisoned in the maw and all the tortured souls lost in the burning of Teldrassil rush out and explode Sylvanas Archimonde style.
    Yeah i could see that happening for sure. Very Blizz. However she dies, i just want it to be very quickly into the xpac. First tier please!

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    It's amazing how you people would give everyone a pass if it means they kill Sylvanas.

Arthas is not a good guy, he never was, he was an obsessive, spoiled brat who thought he knew best and that's exactly how the Lich King got him and turned him into the beloved character we unfortunately lost in WOTLK. If you turn him good he becomes just another generic human paladin and I'm tired of those.
    Yeah, he was pretty good. Those are hardly flaws, maybe small ones. He could not predict that a genie in an icicle will lead to his fall. If we meet his true self in Shadowlands then he will be not unlike Scarlet Crusaders, just kinder.

7+ Year Old Account
    Her fitting end would be being dragged screaming to the worst part of the Maw by the souls of all she killed, with Saurfang holding her by the neck. Problem is, those souls kinda don't belong there, if we fix the Maw.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Yeah, he was pretty good. Those are hardly flaws, maybe small ones. He could not predict that a genie in an icicle will lead to his fall. If we meet his true self in Shadowlands then he will be not unlike Scarlet Crusaders, just kinder.
    Ye, he could predict. Muradin deciphered the warning text and told him not to touch the Frostmourne, but he did it anyways. Everything to take revenge on Mal'Ganis.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2019-11-24 at 08:14 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Her fitting end would be being dragged screaming to the worst part of the Maw by the souls of all she killed, with Saurfang holding her by the neck. Problem is, those souls kinda don't belong there, if we fix the Maw.

Ye, he could predict. Muradin deciphered the warning text and told him not to touch the Frostmourne, but he did it anyways. Everything to take revenge on Mal'Ganis.
    He couldn't. It could very well be a bogus or it could kill him after some time. He was willing to avenge his subjects no matter what. Good Prince Arthas.

7+ Year Old Account
    isn't he going to get kerriganed and ascend to a whole new lv of cosmic entity, killing the jainitor and being the new one, saving the world?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDaemon View Post
    She is not dying next xpac. You heard it here first.
    The worst thing is, you may be right.

And then one of them says "Ah shit, here we go again", either is fine really.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really doubt they will kill her, I'm expecting a redemption story for her unfortunately.

I'd love to be wrong but I really doubt I am right now..

15+ Year Old Account
    They beter let Arthas showup after the Bolvar fiasco. If he wil stomp Sylvanas eventualy i will cry.

I would laugh my ass off if they would pull something like this.

Even better Arthas tries do set her on the right path again after he could see all the wrongs he had done. So with saving her he could atone for some of his sins.

Yicks that sounds so cheesy it could happen

I feel like they'll meet at some point, but the kill still goes to us paired with one of the many, many, many factions that now have a vendetta against her evil.

They've just done too many Lich King parallels as of late to not do it, it feels like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    isn't he going to get kerriganed and ascend to a whole new lv of cosmic entity, killing the jainitor and being the new one, saving the world?
    This is my bet since the tree burned

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    It's amazing how you people would give everyone a pass if it means they kill Sylvanas.

Arthas is not a good guy, he never was, he was an obsessive, spoiled brat who thought he knew best and that's exactly how the Lich King got him and turned him into the beloved character we unfortunately lost in WOTLK. If you turn him good he becomes just another generic human paladin and I'm tired of those.
    It's just the usual double standards from haters when it comes to Sylvanas. Are you actually surprised by this? Hating women and being toxic is the warcraft community been famous for. Just look at reddit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    He couldn't. It could very well be a bogus or it could kill him after some time. He was willing to avenge his subjects no matter what. Good Prince Arthas.
    He had every chance to step back but decided otherwise. Stop the Arthas apologism.