Poll: I am currently playing:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Blademaster
    3+ Year Old Account
    Playing BFA, classic is not my cup of tea and in retail i have all my friends and raiding guild so i have no reason to leave that behind.

10+ Year Old Account
    None since last December.

Did lvl 60 on classic and there was nothing more to do just doing dungeons. I started to be bored quite fast. So played retail mostly since.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Retail. I never was really interested in Classic honestly, I looked in on launch to see servers overloaded so made Character on Noggenfogger, got to Level 2 and decided I'd had enough. I have a plenthora of things I want/need to on BFA. Essences to grind, Reps to grind, Alts to Level, Heritage sets to unlock, transmogs to farm, gold to make. I've also recently made a fresh start with a US Account that I had a lot of fun levelling and slowly unlocking Pathfinders and Allied Races. Honestly I don't think there are enough hours in the day to do everything I want.

I'm not BFA's biggest fan but it definitely has things to do if you want to.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

10+ Year Old Account
    Retail, tbh i was really hyped for classic. I had great memories from the time i played vanilla.
    That being said, i really liked the leveling curve and the nostalgia. But that was it.
    Classic isnt vanilla, i really liked the exploring back then. All the ooehhhs and aaahhs when i discovered something new arent here anymore (obviously).
    Classes feel slow and clunky, this is just my opinion ofcourse.
    Retail is far from perfect, but suits my needs more!
    Get in my Belly!

10+ Year Old Account
    BFA.

Played Classic for 30 minutes then uninstalled it.

Im playing NO MMORPG atm.

Taking a huge break. But if i had to play one, it would be Archeage Unchained. 100%

Classic.

Not interested in retail.

Playing retail. I've got nothing against folks that play Classic. I consider myself very "pro-things-that-people-enjoy-existing" and I'm really unironically glad that people that are into Classic get to have it, I think that's really rad.

Classic just doesn't have anything that interests me personally. No HD models, no redone animations, no pet battles, no transmog, like... I'm on that ATT grind in Retail atm, trying to get all the transmog and everything, and Classic just doesn't... have any of that. You CAN go for completion percentage in Classic, but it doesn't do anything for you, you can't really do anything with most of it. Idk it's just, Retail has all the activities that I personally enjoy, and Classic doesn't really... have any of them.
    "I have watched the other races... I have seen their squabbling, their ruthlessness. Their wars do nothing but scar the land, and drive the wild things to extinction. No, they cannot be trusted. Only beasts are above deceit." - Rexxar

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing retail, but i also never understood the classic vs. retail debate. People should play whatever they like and be happy with it.
    The "my game is better" attitude is just childish.

Also playing the diablo3 season which is a lot of fun this time.

I'm very lightly playing BfA. Like most, I tried Classic, but got the "Not again" feeling at level 12.

It is interesting to see that the majority of voters are in BfA. I wonder if it has more to do with Shadowlands or the 15th anniversary l.

Quote Originally Posted by G3 Ghost View Post
    I'm very lightly playing BfA. Like most, I tried Classic, but got the "Not again" feeling at level 12.

It is interesting to see that the majority of voters are in BfA. I wonder if it has more to do with Shadowlands or the 15th anniversary l.
    I think it was a pretty predictable thing, hype or other people's hype brought people there, but many playes are attached to their account, some QoL or comfort changes and their guildmates.

I also went to like level 30.

The other thing is that people who visit mmo-c frequently are usually people interested in the game news and there are not too much new thing about classic (there are fixes and stuffs tho)

Played some Classic, got 2 chars to lvl ~40 and ~50, then I got bored and went back to BFA.
    I didn't get to experience the late game, and now that Phase 2 is live, I think it will take way more time to get to 60 than before, as an Alliance player (idk how Horde side is tbh).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm playing BFA. Keeping up with guild raids and m+, tidying up a few achievements (just did the mechagon meta and operation mechagon no-deaths run) and that kind of thing. Meanwhile, I have spent some time catching up on new story quests I hadn't done before in FFXIV and SWTOR, which both had a lot of new stuff since last I played them.

I gave Classic a fair shake, played till level 35ish but that was enough nostalgia for me. Game only gets more time consuming from there and I was already bored by the time I hit STV.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by BurningSkies2018 View Post
    Retail.

No hate or anything against Classic, I just don't think it's 'good' really. Most of what I dislike about classic was fixed in TBC so if I were to go for a trip down memory lane, it would be TBC or WOTLK versus classic.
    QFT my sentiments exactly.

Retail. Tried Classic but stopped at level 10 after the 4748930 time I died fighting 2 mobs at the same time. Been there and done that at that time, nostalgia won’t buy my few spare time.

Retail has all my friends, better raids, M+, and a myriad of QoL changes that made the game better so I’ve yet to even touch Classic. Maybe during the pre-Shadowlands drought I’ll do it mostly out of nostalgia to see the pre-Cata zones again.

I'm playing the Wrath of The Bolvar Beta atm.

10.0 waiting room

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    I was playing Classic but have lost interest. I canceled my subscription yesterday. Paid gametime runs out December 12.

I've barely touched BfA in the last year, aside from logging in one free weekend a while back just to dick around. I resubscribed for Classic and had a lot of fun with it for a couple of months, but I hit that mid 40's drag right around the time my guild fell apart, and I haven't felt like playing since then. It's been over a month now since I last played.
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-11-26 at 04:15 PM.