Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

London Bridge Attack

London mayor sadiq Khan has confirmed it is a terrorist attack.

Reports several people stabbed. 2 members of the public dead, attacker also killed.

Identity and motives of the attacker are unclear.

It seems he was tackled by several bystanders and was eventualy shot and killed by police when a suspected bomb was found strapped to his person. The bomb was later discovered to be fake.

News report link
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50604781

If you have freinds or family in London, you might want to check in and make sure there OK.

Updated to reflect attacker was killed.

Update:

Speaking a short time ago, Mayor of London Sadiq Khan also confirmed a number of people were injured in the attack, some "seriously".
    Update:
    two members of the public have been confirmed to have died of there injurys.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2019-11-29 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post

Reports several people stabbed. No deaths yet Confirmed.

It seems he was tackled by several bystanders and was eventualy shot by police when a suspected bomb was found strapped to his person. The bomb was later discovered to be fake.

News report link

If you have freinds or family in London, you might want to check in and make sure there OK.
    My best wishes to the folks that were injured in their recovery from the physical and mental wounds this incident will leave.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

There's no casualty reports out yet so fingers crossed it's few and non life threatening.

Bar the attacker who's confirmed dead.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post

Reports several people stabbed. No deaths yet Confirmed.

It seems he was tackled by several bystanders and was eventualy shot by police when a suspected bomb was found strapped to his person. The bomb was later discovered to be fake.

News report link

your BBC link says the attacker died on the scene, so not only shot.

Good stuff they destroyed him on the spot, one less idiot walking this planet.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    your BBC link says the attacker died on the scene, so not only shot.
    Was only shot, not confirmed dead when i posted. Though from the video I did get the fealing he (or she but a doubt it) wasn't likely still alive. I'll update with shot and killed
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2019-11-29 at 05:26 PM.

Is the mayor still Sadiq Khan, the part and parcel guy?

Quote Originally Posted by gtman View Post
    -snip-
    Notice how nobody died but the attacker?
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-11-29 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Biochem92 View Post
    Yea

The next London mayoral election will be held on 7 May 2020

The election is every 4 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Notice how nobody died but the attacker?
    Don't jinx it.
    It's only been a couple hours so we don't know how many and the extent yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Biochem92 View Post
    You mean the often misquoted guy, then yes.

Don't forget to say "ban knifes". You People love your slavery in Europe. Trading rights for safety.
    Only death there was the terrorist, via a firearm.

Disregard, the shitter took two innocents with them.
    Last edited by kail; 2019-11-29 at 06:30 PM.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

-snip-
    My right to live supercedes your right to wield boomsticks. If the attacker had a gun this would have been a lot deadlier.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-11-29 at 08:40 PM.

The citizens who charged down the attacker when he had a suspected bomb attached are absolute bloody hero's.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-5...ost_type=share

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Only death there was the terrorist, via a firearm.
    Please Touch wood when you guys say that, it's only been a couple hrs we don't know the extent of peoples injurys yet.

Well done to everyone concerned, the members of the public who took on the guy, and the copper who shot him.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Well done to everyone concerned, the members of the public who took on the guy, and the copper who shot him.
    Charging a guy who has a bomb strapped to him (yea it was fake but no one knew that at the time) takes some serious fucking guts, courage and self sacrifice,my hat is off to those bloody hero's I hope they get civilian medals.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Europe has gone full communism with taking away people's rights. It's why your economies are under water with -0.2% growth per quarter. Nothing but regulations which harms growth.

Ignoring every thing else in your post that is ridiculous wouldn’t a -0.2 be no growth and actually decay?

London really has become a scary place. Hopefully there's no deaths/permanent injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    We canceled our trip to Europe earlier this year. Its just going to keep getting worse unless you force these politicians out. I hope all these heros pull through. They arnt commenting on the severity of their injuries yet, so everyone in here saying noone died better hope noone does, or man, thats a bad look.
    Per capita homicide rate is 5 times as high in the US as in most of europe, so if you are concerned about your safety, you should leave asap.

Update 2 victims have died of there injurys.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    We canceled our trip to Europe earlier this year. Its just going to keep getting worse unless you force these politicians out. I hope all these heros pull through. They arnt commenting on the severity of their injuries yet, so everyone in here saying noone died better hope noone does, or man, thats a bad look.
    2 have just been confirmed killed. Not including the attacker.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Per capita homicide rate is 5 times as high in the US as in most of europe, so if you are concerned about your safety, you should leave asap.
    We got guns here, for better actually. Over there not only do you guys have gangs and street crime but you got Terrorism by a group of ppl that mean to replace in their entirety the prior existing population. Good luck your going to need it cause God cant help you.