Looks like they front loaded the last Humble Monthly, before Humble Choice. The newly unlocked games don't look that great.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly...r_2019_monthly

Quote Originally Posted by Woogs View Post
    Looks like they front loaded the last Humble Monthly, before Humble Choice. The newly unlocked games don't look that great.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly...r_2019_monthly
    yeah made me pause it right away none of the games interest me which is sad

Well they raised the price to $20 for the humble monthly and they have included consistently worse games in their bundles. The only game that looks good to me for the upcoming month is Phantom Doctrine and if I want the game for that price then I could just buy it any time it goes on sale instead of through their bundle. Sad to see a good thing go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenogeist View Post
    Well they raised the price to $20 for the humble monthly and they have included consistently worse games in their bundles. The only game that looks good to me for the upcoming month is Phantom Doctrine and if I want the game for that price then I could just buy it any time it goes on sale instead of through their bundle. Sad to see a good thing go away.
    A few thoughts. One, the price kind of jumped to $20 - you could have gotten grandfathered in to a $12/mo plan (albeit required a year sub iirc) if you so chose. In addition, you can pay $14.99 instead, and get three games (I'm willing to bet a large majority of us are only interested in a few of the games per month). Two, we get to see the full bundle upfront, instead of seeing a few and then making a gamble. And lastly, it didn't really go anywhere, did it?

So it looks like the leak was mostly right - no Void Bastards, though. That sucks, that was one I wanted to try.

I definitely prefer the choice model. The only game I would have wanted was tomb raider which I bought during the last sale. It makes it easy to decide if I should pause a month. Besides how often are you really gonna want all of the games on offer?

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    I definitely prefer the choice model. The only game I would have wanted was tomb raider which I bought during the last sale. It makes it easy to decide if I should pause a month. Besides how often are you really gonna want all of the games on offer?
    Really? You do realize the choice is a lot worse, right? Previously it was $12.99 about 7-9 games. Now you pay $14.99 for 3 games or $19.99 for 9 games and Classic gets 10 for $12.99. So I'm not exactly sure how this is a better model all around.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    A few thoughts. One, the price kind of jumped to $20 - you could have gotten grandfathered in to a $12/mo plan (albeit required a year sub iirc) if you so chose. In addition, you can pay $14.99 instead, and get three games (I'm willing to bet a large majority of us are only interested in a few of the games per month). Two, we get to see the full bundle upfront, instead of seeing a few and then making a gamble. And lastly, it didn't really go anywhere, did it?

So it looks like the leak was mostly right - no Void Bastards, though. That sucks, that was one I wanted to try.
    Isnt that only for a year though?
    e.g. you'd have to sub for the higher price next year.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Isnt that only for a year though?
    e.g. you'd have to sub for the higher price next year.
    The FAQ says you get to keep the classic plan indefinitely as long as you don't cancel.
    How long do I get to keep the Classic plan?

As long as you don't cancel your subscription after the launch of Humble Choice you will retain the Classic plan. We have no plans to remove Classic at this time!
    https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/...s/360036658733

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post

I think you only had to stay subbed. I have classic and didn't pay for a year.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Really? You do realize the choice is a lot worse, right? Previously it was $12.99 about 7-9 games. Now you pay $14.99 for 3 games or $19.99 for 9 games and Classic gets 10 for $12.99. So I'm not exactly sure how this is a better model all around.
    I never touched all of the games which is why it doesn't bother me. At most a bundle would have 3 games I would actually want to play. So if paying a bit more is the cost of just getting to choose from a selection of games each month and not be saddled with a bunch of games I will never play then I'll take it.

I never touched all of the games which is why it doesn't bother me. At most a bundle would have 3 games I would actually want to play. So if paying a bit more is the cost of just getting to choose from a selection of games each month and not be saddled with a bunch of games I will never play then I'll take it.
    I,. just can't wrap my mind around this one.
    You'd rather pay more to get less games?

I,. just can't wrap my mind around this one.
    You'd rather pay more to get less games?
    I'd rather pay more to only get the games I actually want to play. Getting more games for less means nothing if I'm never gonna play those games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Minion Masters + Crystal Conquest currently free on steam.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/4...inion_Masters/
    Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.

I'd rather pay more to only get the games I actually want to play. Getting more games for less means nothing if I'm never gonna play those games.
    If you would be able to actually choose games, yes, but here you only get less games for more money.
    These are the same games as would be in the normal monthly bundles.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    If you would be able to actually choose games, yes, but here you only get less games for more money.
    These are the same games as would be in the normal monthly bundles.
    If they give more high profile games with the rise of money then it would be kinda better. This bunch is pretty awesome, sometimes monthly bundle what BIG TITLE and some scraps...

If they only change monetization without adding value then they are shit

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/paradox-management

New bundle up !

1$
    - prison architect
    - prison architect - Aficionado
    - cities in motion
    - cities in motion 2

bta
    - Cities: Skylines
    - 7 different DLCs

PAY $18
    - surviving mars
    - 4 more DLCs

10+ Year Old Account

New bundle up !

1$
    - prison architect
    - cities in motion
    - cities in motion 2

bta
    - 7 different DLCs

PAY $18
    - surviving mars
    - 4 more DLCs
    I was considering getting Cities: Skylines.. Thanks Humblebundle

New bundle up !

1$
    - prison architect
    - cities in motion
    - cities in motion 2

bta
    - 7 different DLCs

PAY $18
    - surviving mars
    - 4 more DLCs
    Surviving Mars is pretty good, was free on Epic a few weeks ago.