Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    No it's not.

Dota 2 & Overwatch are soo easy because I play on the lowest rank possible.

What an absolutely idiotic argument
    Yes it is. Dota 2 and Overwatch doesnt have difficulty levels. You cant reach dia rank in some easy mod where you play againts bots.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Well, ppl do not bother because they lack the skill to do so. And why we should care about those ppl? Apart for their money?
    No they dont bother becoyse they dont have to.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Well it was a nice 1 month of playing before the inevitable "OmG WhY Do YoU pLaY X SpEc ThIs CoNtEnT iS So hard and needs to be no lifed in 2019 WiTh pERfect BiS cOMP!!"

Also the fact if you're not decked out in tier1 already you're a noob.

Guess what, some people prefer the journey not the destination and actually work now.

Enjoy loot dramas over MC for the next few months while blizz drag their feet to get those subs for quarterly reports and you cant even BG to at least do something outside of the gear grind.
    You sound like you didn't join a great guild or most likely you didn't join any guild at all. So it is in fact your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    That's some high level pile of clownish bullshit here.

- - - Updated - - -

Which explain why you're shitposting in the Classic forum, got it.
    Sorry that I'm intruding upon your safe space. B)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Or the trolling level is still below the trolling level of classic community?

And we can figure who is a classic fan quite easily and most of the time, you would not want to play with those guys.
    No. All bad conduct by Classic enthusiasts is caused by those evil retail players. It's a grand conspiracy, you see.

Never mind that I'm currently unsubbed and not playing retail either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Yes and all those mythic difficulty levels are wait for it. OPTIONAL = people wont bother. Thats why retail is considered easyer. Becouse retail has easy mods. Games difficulty is always determined by lowest possible difficulty which you can clear content. It is never highest. Retail would be more difficulty only if mythic raiding and mythic+ would be only difficulty in the game. Easy mods in retail is what drags it down.
    Okay, but Molten Core is a raid and it's pretty much LFR-tier.

Therefore, there's a LFR difficulty raid that can get people a set of full epics and they've finished the game, right?

Yes it is. Dota 2 and Overwatch doesnt have difficulty levels. You cant reach dia rank in some easy mod where you play againts bots.

- - - Updated - - -

No they dont bother becoyse they dont have to.
    So why should we care for what they think? We just need their money, so we give them easy mode, we take their money and then we can play between adult. That rules you out if you did not figure it out already.

what is luck about mythic+?
    are you saying there is no RNG in M+ ???

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    So you can't answer the question then?

Dude. Are you disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing?

what is luck about mythic+? it's about preparation. a single mistake causes a wipe thus losing the key.

And there is no question about raid difficulty today. it's way way way harder than vanilla-TBC. todays raids are much more complicated & require full focus with at least 5 to 10 different mechanics we have to deal with.

I think you are trolling here.
    arena season gladiator is exactly the same as tbc & cata because it's pvp you genius. same % of players gets it.
    Gladiator is likely much easier to get now because of the lack of ppl participating. There was a season in recent memory where the 3s glad cutoff was at like 2300. Obviously in a normal season that number is around 2600, but I remember a time in WoD I believe where the cutoff was so low that a lot of very inferior players managed it because the more talented players were quitting in droves due to being unsatisfied with the state of PvP.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Sorry that I'm intruding upon your safe space. B)

- - - Updated - - -

No. All bad conduct by Classic enthusiasts is caused by those evil retail players. It's a grand conspiracy, you see.

Never mind that I'm currently unsubbed and not playing retail either.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, but Molten Core is a raid and it's pretty much LFR-tier.

Therefore, there's a LFR difficulty raid that can get people a set of full epics and they've finished the game, right?
    While it's true that MC is very easy, plenty of people still wipe in it like crazy. I think the difficulty comes more from organizing 40 talented players who can clear it in an hour, versus the actual mechanics and difficulty of the encounters.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    While it's true that MC is very easy, plenty of people still wipe in it like crazy. I think the difficulty comes more from organizing 40 talented players who can clear it in an hour, versus the actual mechanics and difficulty of the encounters.
    A fair enough point. Most of the difficulty from Classic (and to a point, TBC) content does come from coordination over actual individual strategy. MC itself can be run with far less than 40 players, and not even all players have to be 60.

My point was that Elias applied his logic of the easiest content possible to give you good, raid-tier loot being the defining content, then MC defines Classic, even though you technically have more difficult raids. (and then, still only marginally, other than maybe Naxx, which I still feel wouldn't be as challenging as a retail heroic level raid)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Procs, affixes interactions, pack placements. You cant prepare for that. You did play Diablo right? Playing M+ is the same. You dont think when playing, you just try to keep a constant mechanical level. So what kind of preparation you're talking about? Consumables dont exist, noone of them researches their classes, they just look in the spreadsheet.
    I do 10 or more keys every week and I have no idea what you're talking about. Procs are the only thing in your list that are random, like pretty much any game, so in any given instant you cannot account for what will definitely happen, but procs average out over the course of a run. Affixes and pack placements are 100% set before you start the key. And you say consumables do not exist? Have you ever done a mythic+ dungeon or you just going off what you think someone told you at some point?

I think classic is supposed to be rushed and its made to be played in a optimal way, like when I leveled we ran 4 mages and 1 priest in dungeons just spamming blizzard.

I like this, its easier, you dont need healers or tanks. In MC you can raid and clear MC in 2 hours and watching tv shows at the same time, keyturning and no binds, still ez Love it.
    Last edited by d00mh4cker; 2019-12-06 at 10:11 PM.

Classic & Elitists are words that don't fit together in the first place.

Anyone who tells you that classic is a hard game doesn't know what he's talking about.
    the elitism comes from parses and clear times. if you arent clearing MC in less th an an hour your guild is pretty much garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Well it was a nice 1 month of playing before the inevitable "OmG WhY Do YoU pLaY X SpEc ThIs CoNtEnT iS So hard and needs to be no lifed in 2019 WiTh pERfect BiS cOMP!!"

Also the fact if you're not decked out in tier1 already you're a noob.

Guess what, some people prefer the journey not the destination and actually work now.

Enjoy loot dramas over MC for the next few months while blizz drag their feet to get those subs for quarterly reports and you cant even BG to at least do something outside of the gear grind.
    These ppl exist in both versions of the game. Your problem must be something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    I do 10 or more keys every week and I have no idea what you're talking about. Procs are the only thing in your list that are random, like pretty much any game, so in any given instant you cannot account for what will definitely happen, but procs average out over the course of a run. Affixes and pack placements are 100% set before you start the key. And you say consumables do not exist? Have you ever done a mythic+ dungeon or you just going off what you think someone told you at some point?
    Ofc you dont care about those since you're not on edge of possible difficulty. Try doing +20 now.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Ofc you dont care about those since you're not on edge of possible difficulty. Try doing +20 now.
    Am I reading this right? You fully admit you only briefly tried M+ in Legion then when somebody provided their own experience with the current iteration of M+ to offset your ridiculous claims, you then dismiss their experience because it's not difficult enough (despite you, again, fully admitting you have no experience yourself)?

That's, uh, something alright.
    Last edited by Relapses; 2019-12-07 at 08:11 AM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    better get to your safespace really fast

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    Woah woah woah. He pressed life tap 7 (!!!!!) times. Give him some credit. It's complicated stuff.
    Humm 10 war, rouge dps and 2 shamans.
    I must be drunk, time to sleep.

Bring more Ele shammies!
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    As far as content, bassically nothing. As for loot, thats a different story, but the actual content - the difficulty - there is no RNG on a run by run basis, only week/week.

- - - Updated - - -

How about YOU try a +20 and report back. Seems only fair? ill sit here and wait for your reply, which will obviously include your recent experience in a +20 key.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Am I reading this right? You fully admit you only briefly tried M+ in Legion then when somebody provided their own experience with the current iteration of M+ to offset your ridiculous claims, you then dismiss their experience because it's not difficult enough (despite you, again. fully admitting you have no experience yourself)?

That's, uh, something alright.
    Why is it ridiculous? It's a Greater Rift in WoW. Nothing wrong with it, but the game is structured around rewards (and everyone is going towards it because that's what everyone is conditioned to want), so +10 is maximum of what people are interested in doing which ruins any kind of competition in M+. It still exists but since there is no support from reward structure the amount of people actually trying is very minimal. Same with modern raiding. Yes, Mythic raiding is cool, but I dont have any problems with difficulty and the thing that attracted me to raiding is competition. It's much less fun when the competition is minimal.

Now compare it to Classic. Now I dont break the experience down to PvE or PvP, I just consider them integral parts of my experience that I need to dedicate time to, which makes efficiency very important for me. Yes, clearing raid is easy, but it's a total different experience when you clear it in one hour with no wipes, everyone working together, good communication instead of wiping for 4 hours using stupid amounts of money for consumables. Not to mention that you can use that 2 hours of time to go get some PvP action with the same people you just raided with. And everywhere you go there are people participating regardless of them wanting to do it or not because either reward structure is made that way, or people are forced to get ganked because they have to get to the instance.
    Last edited by Thunderball; 2019-12-07 at 05:56 AM.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Usually I don't let people like that get to me, but the strange thing about Classic is that it's the majority of the community. It's pretty rough. I dipped from that train a few weeks ago and I don't think I'll be getting back on it at all.

Yes and all those mythic difficulty levels are wait for it. OPTIONAL = people wont bother. Thats why retail is considered easyer. Becouse retail has easy mods. Games difficulty is always determined by lowest possible difficulty which you can clear content. It is never highest. Retail would be more difficulty only if mythic raiding and mythic+ would be only difficulty in the game. Easy mods in retail is what drags it down.
    And Classic has only one difficulty: easy as hell.

I love Classic but it's completely braindead easy from beginning to end and I actually prefer it that way since I'm not good enough at the game to do the harder retail content like m+ or organized raiding.

Pleb mode Classic suits me much better where even the worst player in the world can clear all the content.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    the elitism comes from parses and clear times. if you arent clearing MC in less th an an hour your guild is pretty much garbage.
    I can't imagine hating the game and my guild so much that I feel the need to rush through the little time we're forced to play together.

Classic is about community. COMMUNITY