10+ Year Old Account

The RAF scheme (method)

Hey all,

so recently this scheme/tactic/method has been posted

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...lf-for-Rewards

But I'm falling short at a limited number. Seems the limited number is 4 licenses pr. account? Is this just to make it easier or is there an actual limit now? I mean, it is nothing big but thought curious enough to ask.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Hey all,

so recently this scheme/tactic/method has been posted

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...lf-for-Rewards

But I'm falling short at a limited number. Seems the limited number is 4 licenses pr. account? Is this just to make it easier or is there an actual limit now? I mean, it is nothing big but thought curious enough to ask.
    i think they limited it to make it so people arent scrolling for ages to find account names or things,

just a quality of life,

imagine trying to have 50 wow accounts on one bnet, and have all the item restoration data under that one account to sift through.

i think its a QOL thing.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Are you talking about wow accounts per bnet account?

Dunno if there is a limit but if there is it's not 4. I at least have 5 running on my battle.net account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    i think they limited it to make it so people arent scrolling for ages to find account names or things,

just a quality of life,

imagine trying to have 50 wow accounts on one bnet, and have all the item restoration data under that one account to sift through.

i think its a QOL thing.
    I guess it may be a new thing, or newer thing - as I have 6 accounts on my scrolldown list. And you might be right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrel8490 View Post
    Are you talking about wow accounts per bnet account?

Dunno if there is a limit but if there is it's not 4. I at least have 5 running on my battle.net account.
    Was more in connection to the guide stating you needed to make three game licenses (on same account) that then invites an account each with another four licenses.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

There's always been a limit to the amount of WoW licenses attached to a battle.net account. I think the limit is 8 rather than 4 though.

Edit: Direct confirmation from a blue
    Last edited by Unlimited Power; 2019-12-09 at 07:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*