Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

What customization options do you expect for Draenei and Orcs?

You think there is a fucking chance for Eredar and Fel Orcs? Because what else? Shattered Hand would be great too but nothing can beat red.

Personally I would never want demons (Eredar) to ever be playable. It would go against everything the Draenei have fought for.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Well, as far as we know, these are still in the villain camp. However, most Fel Orcs were in the service of Illidan, bringing his DH disciples into the player factions could also bring the Fel Orcs into the Horde, and some speculative Man'ari Eredar of the Illidari into the Alliance.

Would need some lore bend though to justify Shamans, Paladins and Priests. Maybe some cleansing that removes most of their Fel corruption, but doesn't affect the skin changes that happened.

Realistically, I expect a grey skin color option for Orcs to resemble MU Blackrock, lighter, more ashen than the dark Blackrock skin for AU Mag'har, and/or with green hints.
    For Draenei, more facial variation, mostly via the tentacles. Can't think of non-Eredar skin color options, but more hues are always possible.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    For draenei, I'd like to see either the Broken as an "allied" race. The Krokul from Argus model looks much better than the old TBC models:

(TBC Broken)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------(Krokul from Argus)

In terms of just cosmetic customizations for playable draenei, I don't think there really is anything else other than new skin colors, horns, and hair that would be refreshing and new.

Orcs have a lot more to offer in terms of new customization. People are still wanting certain skin colors and "clan patterns" from Draenor orc clans that are not present in Mag'har orc customizations.

I expect Dragonmaw skins for orcs, they make sense just as much as Wildhammer dwarves do.
    For Draenei I think they will go the boring route with crystals and a few more face/hair option in general, it would be amazing to have Broken as an option but I really can't see them meshing that well with Draenei voiceovers and racials.

Well, technically Wildhammer dwarves don't make sense either with Bronzebeard voices/heritage armor/racials but noone cares too much about them I guess.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Personally I would never want demons (Eredar) to ever be playable. It would go against everything the Draenei have fought for.
    Have you forgotten about Lothraxion?

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Well, draenei ARE Eredar. But I suspect you mean the Sargerai demonic draenei.

No. Both of those appearance options are evil & demonic. Stop pushing for things that don't make sense because you want edgey shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celawien View Post

Lothraxion is the exception to the rule. The HUGE exception.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    You think there is a fucking chance for Eredar and Fel Orcs? Because what else? Shattered Hand would be great too but nothing can beat red.
    Do I think there is a chance? Yea, I do... about the same level that Frosty the Snowman would have in surviving a Blast Furnace.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

They would be perfect Horde race. After all, they are exactly like elves.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Well, if they're getting Eredar and Fel Orcs, they'll need Demon Hunter skins, because, well, obviously.

Draenei: longer beards and huge tails

Orcs: tribe tattoos and some additional fel corruption(not skin colour) options for warlocks.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    As many others, i expect Dragonmaw skin options and tattoos for Orcs, also i expect Chaos Orcs (basically Red Orcs, there's a couple of those in the Dark Portal working for the Horde), now things i want for Orcs:

-Tattoos of all the different clans, and some extra tattoos of no expecific asociation.

-Fel Orc costumization, full with the back spines, bigger tusks, more demonic faces, horns and arm spikes. (Yeah, this is not happening)

Draneai:

-More Horns, including bigger and more intricate ones

-Bigger tails, and, in general, options for this

Note: Also more beards for both races and, in case of Draneais, more tentacles

Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    Well, draenei ARE Eredar. But I suspect you mean the Sargerai demonic draenei.

No. Both of those appearance options are evil & demonic. Stop pushing for things that don't make sense because you want edgey shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Eredar are Eredar. Draenei call them Man'ari.
    Draenei fought for peace. They would love to live alongside their red cousins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    As many others, i expect Dragonmaw skin options and tattoos for Orcs, also i expect Chaos Orcs (basically Red Orcs, there's a couple of those in the Dark Portal working for the Horde), now things i want for Orcs:

-Tattoos of all the different clans, and some extra tattoos of no expecific asociation.

-Fel Orc costumization, full with the back spines, bigger tusks, more demonic faces, horns and arm spikes. (Yeah, this is not happening)

Draneai:

-More Horns, including bigger and more intricate ones

-Bigger tails, and, in general, options for this

Note: Also more beards for both races and, in case of Draneais, more tentacles
    That's fucking right. Chaos Orcs rule.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fel orcs and Man'ari eredar are most certainly not happening, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    No clue for Draenei, but I'd love to see piercings and tattoos for Orcs
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Celawien View Post
    He was part of the Army of the Light, not the main Draenei faction that we're talking about.
    They fought to stay pure, to not give in to demon influence. Any Eredar should be outcasts and killed on sight for them.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope.

They fought for survival.

You seem to be either forgetting -- or completely ignoring -- the fact that the Man'ari eredar and their masters hunted down the draenei for many, many, many years. Demons turned their fellow brethren into demons. Why would the draenei want to align with demons after they hunted them down, slaughtered them, forced them to flee across the universe, destroyed their home planet, and much more?

I'm all for the "rule of cool" to step over lore reasons in some cases, but this would make no sense. None whatsoever.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Broken draenei, maybe? Although I can't recall ever seeing any female Broken models (unless I just missed that or don't remember it), so I guess the art team would have to work on that. Although I kinda feel like that ship has already sailed, more than once. If playable Broken were ever going to be a thing, it probably should've happened in WoD. Now that I think about it, that could've been a cool thing in an expansion that desperately needed all the help it could get.

Fel orcs would be cool, but unlikely to ever happen, I think. They'd be too mentally unstable, even for the Horde (which is saying a lot, but yeah, I think they would be) unless we had some story about how they've learned to control themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    So were Panda death knights, but look what we have coming in 8.3. Stop hating change just because you want to be edgy shit.

Broken could happen if their models were reshaped to the Draenei skeleton, making it basically a different head, hands and not-hooves. And speaking of different heads, Taunka for Tauren? Would need a distinct female variant though, currently all female Taunka look just like Tauren.

Regarding Heritage Armor and 'cousin' races, this could probably fixed with some alternate textures/colors, if you chose that customization. Maybe different shoulder models, see Dwarf/Tauren ones.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2019-12-09 at 03:42 PM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.