Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Orcs don't wipe, they wolf ride with bare ass.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...ionOfDisbelief

Basicaly, people are willing to accept a lot of weird science of fantasy rules, but when the shit gets downright stupid, then people start to make fun of it.
    All depends on where you draw the line of "downright stupid." A demonic Orc with two of his hands replaced with blades isn't really what I think of as "downright stupid" in a high fantasy context. Same reason I don't dwell on why epic battlefields don't linger overly on the port-a-ports off the side or where the restroom is in Isengard - it's not important to the story being told.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Do fel orcs need to eat?
    I kind of assumed they were cannibalistic or just ate those fel boars that roam the area.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    He does what any self-respecting orc would do: He trained his asscheeks so he has fine motor control and the ability to spread them a foot apart before doing his business. Then he rides down a pinetree to wipe.
    I laughed too damn hard at this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UndedoKoleda View Post
    Asking this is like asking why is there lava in BRM(and elsewhere) if Azeroth "bleeds" Azerite...

WarCraft's reality =/= Our Reality.

Maybe Orcs don't even go to the toilet? Have you seen any in Orgrimmar?
    Theres literally a quest where Ga'nar is cleaning an outhouse
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    All depends on where you draw the line of "downright stupid." A demonic Orc with two of his hands replaced with blades isn't really what I think of as "downright stupid" in a high fantasy context. Same reason I don't dwell on why epic battlefields don't linger overly on the port-a-ports off the side or where the restroom is in Isengard - it's not important to the story being told.
    No but none of the Orcs in Isengard were depicted as appearing to physically being unable to relieve themselves or feed themselves. Even in fantasy, things have to mechanically make sense to the reader, or you lost them. Some are more forgiving than others, but the moment the reader has to look up from the page or look down from the monitor and question something that frankly shouldn't need to be questioned, you bring the whole thing to screeching halt. One hand replaced with a blade isn't savage enough? He needs BOTH to the point he's handicapped? That does the story no real service. Self-mutilation works if it's not to the point of blatant ignorance to both the lore and the reader.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    No but none of the Orcs in Isengard were depicted as appearing to physically being unable to relieve themselves or feed themselves. Even in fantasy, things have to mechanically make sense to the reader, or you lost them. Some are more forgiving than others, but the moment the reader has to look up from the page or look down from the monitor and question something that frankly shouldn't need to be questioned, you bring the whole thing to screeching halt. One hand replaced with a blade isn't savage enough? He needs BOTH to the point he's handicapped? That does the story no real service. Self-mutilation works if it's not to the point of blatant ignorance to both the lore and the reader.
    Most people aren't going to care if an Orc or a squidman needs to take a dump or not. Unless you want to reveal everything like that like J.K. Rowling.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't really surprise me if orcs just shit and pissed themselves as they walked. Civility doesn't spring to mind when I think of them

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Blizz should give orcs his skin, eyes color and hairstyle.
    The red skin spikes and glowy eyes? The other look is available to maghar

Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    The red skin spikes and glowy eyes? The other look is available to maghar
    White skin and red eyes. Mag'har have only Laughing Skull option.

White skin and red eyes. Mag'har have only Laughing Skull option.
    Nmmm I’m at work now but I’m sure I remember then having bladefist options with scars and piercings

Nmmm I’m at work now but I’m sure I remember then having bladefist options with scars and piercings
    Those are Laughing Skull ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    ... So... I understand the rule of cool, and designing things that aren't always logical, but how the hell does the guy eat? Or even go to the bathroom? Logistically, someone has to help him with those things. When the hell did MU Kargath replace BOTH hands with blades?
    Maybe his hand is just fine? Maybe one of the blades is actually a fist? Inside which he slips his hand and grabs a handle? Similarly to how many shaman fists are designed?

As I write this I even recall that he used to drop this exact fist weapon.

If I'm not mistaken, the dungeon journal says that he replaced his other hand as well because he really liked his first one.

Anyway, if girls with those really long nails can wipe their ass, I guess he can as well.

Those are Laughing Skull ones.
    Well it’s the same skin he uses in game. I thought the laughing skull was the brown skin white tats

Edit: my bad still a different one but the bladefist grunts do use the grey pierced one I believe
    Last edited by wanax; 2019-12-13 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    Maybe his hand is just fine? Maybe one of the blades is actually a fist? Inside which he slips his hand and grabs a handle? Similarly to how many shaman fists are designed?

As I write this I even recall that he used to drop this exact fist weapon.
    I just checked MU Kargath's page; source: Right under Burning Crusade, it says he apparently replaced his remaining hand with an even longer sword-like blade, so yeah, dude had no hands.

It appears that at some point Kargath became a fel orc and replaced his other hand with a sword-like weapon, as did many of his fellow fel orcs. Kargath fulfilled his promise to reclaim Hellfire Citadel, becoming Warchief of the Fel Horde, overseeing Magtheridon. Now Kargath's prisoner, Magtheridon supplied Illidan's forces with Pit Lord blood to create stronger Fel Orcs. When the invasion of Outland started, Kargath found his reclaimed citadel under siege again. He eventually met his demise within the heart of the Shattered Halls. His prisoner and weapon, Magtheridon, was slain as well, ending the threat that the Fel Horde posed under Kargath.
    So it appears we do loot his severed blade.

Well it’s the same skin he uses in game. I thought the laughing skull was the brown skin white tats

Edit: my bad still a different one but the bladefist grunts do use the grey pierced one I believe
    They use it in BFA because there is no Shattered Hand skin.

He even lost hair from demonic steroids)
    How is he wiping himself on the toilet? - Fel orcs are so cool that shit takes away itself.
    Kargath - this is a dark version of Grommash(If Grom would not free the orcs from the blood of demons.), the same invincible, the same hairy, the same possessed, the same skill warrior.

There was a Legendary planned for Legion.

"In a frustrated rage, Kargath cut off his left hand. Everyone thought he was insane then. It appears that at some point in the Outland, perhaps after consuming the blood of a pit lord, he cut off his other hand too."

Was the flavor text.

And the Item was called Kargath's Sacrificed Hands

Pretty sure the worst fate for their prisoners of war is bathroom duty.

Watch my Warcraft 3 stuff in either YouTube, BitChute, DailyMotion, DTube, FruitLab, or Brighteon.

He wears a loincloth and doesn't wipe. The pants are just for photoshoots.