Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Well not even 24 hours after the vote Nancie doesnt want to talk about it anymore. Was it the 3% poll bump or the 10 million dollar fundraising day for Trump that has her so scared now? What a disaster this is going to be for the democrats.
    No, it's that she's waiting until the Senate assures her of a fair trial and not the sham that McConnell wants to make of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    No, it's that she's waiting until the Senate assures her of a fair trial and not the sham that McConnell wants to make of it.
    Oh like not 100% vote from one party like in the house?

Oh like not 100% vote from one party like in the house?
    House isn't a trial, so no.

Except twitter was all blue wave trending. It was more like a slight blue nudge if I do recall.
    You asked who said it, I simply responded. Now you're not just moving the goalposts, but you're moving to a different sport/stadium.

Some top Republicans, including Trump, predicted a "Red Wave". There was no "Red Wave" , and quite the contrary they got drummed out of the House. Yes, that may be predictable, but apparently nobody told Gingrich, Rubio, or Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    You asked who said it, I simply responded. Now you're not just moving the goalposts, but you're moving to a different sport/stadium.

Some top Republicans, including Trump, predicted a "Red Wave". There was no "Red Wave" , and quite the contrary they got drummed out of the House. Yes, that may be predictable, but apparently nobody told Gingrich, Rubio, or Trump.
    And I can find at least that many democrats that predicted a blue wave and neither happened. So your point is politicians oversell thier sides? Groundbreaking stuff.

And I can find at least that many democrats that predicted a blue wave and neither happened. So your point is politicians oversell thier sides? Groundbreaking stuff.
    The blue wave did happen though. Apparently you missed it. Likely by burying your head in the sand.

The blue wave did happen though. Apparently you missed it. Likely by burying your head in the sand.
    Lol no it didnt. That was not a wave by any measure. Delusional.

It was the biggest Democrat gain in the House since 1974. And there have only been 3 other elections total where Democrats gained more seats. It absolutely was a wave.

Democrats literally set records, even crushing how bad Republicans lost post Watergate, with how big they won in 2018. Both in terms of seats gained and votes cast for D vs R. If that's not a "blue wave" no one knows what is and there has literally never been a red or blue wave in all of history by your dumb reasoning. And the largely only didn't win the senate because Republicans lucked out that the election year was essentially their safest seats yet, and they still lost a couple seats in what were considered republican bastions a democrat had no hope of winning in.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ele...dterms-n940116

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/14/66781...n-a-generation

Seriously what in the fuck is wrong with you? No one can be this willfully stupid.

Quick test. 2+2=?. Can you answer that? Because based on your posts in this thread I highly doubt you can.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2019-12-20 at 12:28 AM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Democrats literally set records, even crushing how bad Republicans lost post Watergate, with how big they won in 2018. Both in terms of seats gained and votes cast for D vs R. If that's not a "blue wave" no one knows what is and there has literally never been a red or blue wave in all of history by your dumb reasoning. And the largely only didn't win the senate because Republicans lucked out that the election year was essentially their safest seats yet, and they still lost a couple seats in what were considered republican bastions a democrat had no hope of winning in.

Seriously what in the fuck is wrong with you? No one can be this willfully stupid.

Quick test. 2+2=?. Can you answer that? Because based on your posts in this thread I highly doubt you can.
    Imagine losing seats in the senate and calling it a wave. Was it like a tidal wave or like a meteor impact? Because 2010, now that was a wave.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post

It's 5! But only for large values of 2!

But yeah, the amount of blatant misrepresenatation of facts by the resident sock puppets is ridiculous. On any decently run forum these people would've been banned long ago.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    So your opinion is no longer constrained by facts? Talk about delusional....

But that's all you Trumpkins have now that Impeachment has brought to light Trump's high crimes and misdemeanors. Plus, Statesman Pelosi is telegraphing that there might be more once Trump stops hiding his financials in the courts.

Imagine losing seats in the senate and calling it a wave. Was it like a tidal wave or like a meteor impact? Because 2010, now that was a wave.
    Wave refers to the number of people coming out to vote. Which results in the House flipping, because it's the democratic part of the government. The Senate is undemocratic, so shear number of people isn't as important.

It was the biggest Democrat gain in the House since 1974. And there have only been 3 other elections total where Democrats gained more seats. It absolutely was a wave.
    Notice how you just elect to ignore one side. It was the hottest tuesday after christmas on days it snowed after 5pm.

Notice how you just elect to ignore one side. It was the hottest tuesday after christmas on days it snowed after 5pm.
    The senate does not reflect on if it was a wave or not, the House does.

Wave refers to the number of people coming out to vote. Which results in the House flipping, because it's the democratic part of the government. The Senate is undemocratic, so shear number of people isn't as important.
    That may be the dumbest thing I have ever read here. Congratulations.

That may be the dumbest thing I have ever read here. Congratulations.
    The Senate is literally intentionally designed to be undemocratic...

ah yes, how typical, how "convenient" you forget about picking up the house and a great deal of state level seats

Lol fox news is covering the Barr report and whatever other bullshit today while Trump is getting impeached. Unreal. My mom is soaking up that fox news shit like Gatorade. I cant even listen to her anymore. The problem is she spits out these absurd claims that I cant refute right then and there so then she feels like she wins. My mind goes into overload trying to think of everything. Fox News seriously needs to be investigated and see where the money goes. I'm fucking sick of what they are doing to my mom.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-12-20 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Please elaborate.

Supreme Court ruling pulls rug out from under article of impeachment
    https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...of-impeachment
    Dershowitz is a fucking moron. The Supreme Court has no bearing on impeachment.

- - - Updated - - -

Being 100 percent sincere, thank you from the bottom of my heart Nancie for not only giving us Trump an easy win in 2020, but for the House of Representatives as well. The generosity will not go unnoticed. Here are the Trump district House members who voted for impeachment, favor will be returned in 2020. Thank You!

https://www.theepochtimes.com/29-hou...mpression=true
    The Epoch Times, a Chinese owned publication that spouts conspiracy theories, and supports Trump. Yeah, going to pass on that one too.