Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post

Why you hate classic?
    Not really, I respect every human who likes Vanilla (and Classic) but I just think Vanilla's time has passed.
    Just let things die and cherish the memories we all have.

Quote Originally Posted by scubi666stacy View Post
    Also, if you wanted Classic with as least changes as possible, they could not even do anything. Implementing some kind of faction numbers control mechanisms would have changed Classic too much for the purists. Have fun.
    Faction control numbers mechanism is the dumbest idea I've ever heard.
    Sure it willl help balance but it will fuck up everything else.
    Imagine the following:
    - Servers with a population of 1k, because there is no interest for people to roll a specific faction and the other is locked.
    - Suddenly getting a queue when the server is not even close to the cap because some people on the oppsing faction decide to stop playing.

And there's also the part where as much as some claim to want balance, most actually want the upper hand, hence why there are very few balanced servers and most are 1 faction heading to domination of the server.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    And if only Blizzard would have listened to the community and opened 650 Classic servers at launch we wouldn't be in this predicament, there'd be 200 million subscribed WoW players, factions would be perfectly 50/50 balanced on every server and every single player whose ever logged into WoW will get a $1,500 check from the United Bank of Blizzard each month as part of their wealth redistribution plan and pathway to world peace... right?
    Also you you forgot to mention that each player would have a personalized version of wow with what they think is should be like!

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Also you you forgot to mention that each player would have a personalized version of wow with what they think is should be like!
    And they'd still be conplaining!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    There were originally like 10 servers NA. Now theres like 50. They definitely underestimated the number needed.
    They underestimated the amount of people who will just sub for month or two for nostalgia trip. Now most of those 50 servers are basically dead. It was just dumb to add more servers to fix the initial issue.

Maybe being more proactive in merging and splitting servers so that the playerbase of classic, which is clearly quite hard to please, always have packed servers, but no queues? An on a hiatus from playing, but I'm an Ally-PvE player in both ret (well, former ret), and classic, so none of this really effects me anyways (yet) lol

Horde killed off many servers because of their harrasment and camping. the alliance will flock to PVE servers or servers where alliance are most populated and horde will have to fight themselfes

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    The only ones who will ruin classic is the playerbase themself.
    Will?

They have already.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    This guys got it figured out. If everyone only played horde this would be a much better game.
    Then you'd have no pvp.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Jurwi View Post
    They underestimated the amount of people who will just sub for month or two for nostalgia trip. Now most of those 50 servers are basically dead. It was just dumb to add more servers to fix the initial issue.
    Got proof that most of the servers are dead?

Did you really expect that WOW Classic would evolve differently from the retail version?

Of course pvp servers will unbalance themselves because people will go on a pvp server expecting it to be like retail where there is very low pvp anyways.

But saying it will kill WOW Classic, I'm sorry to tell you that your silly world pvp is not WOW Classic and us on PVE servers enjoy the game very much and it's not dying.

if only there was a "mode" which would keep the PvP "war" balanced, even and fair!

Quote Originally Posted by Bane-Thunder-God View Post
    Bu...bu..but I thought Classic was the greatest thing since sliced bread why would there be low pop/desolate servers? Isn't everyone and their mothers playing Classic like you guys predicted there would be?

Shouldn't blizzard need to open more servers? Since I remember ya'll complaining there wasn't enough to meet demand? Whats this complaining about servers dying and classic dying?
    lul, they did increase the server amount on EU by 800%. the server is still full. its just full of horde players, which could've been avoided if Blizzard would've listened to the none spergs who already had solutions ready

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Levogames View Post
    Not really, I respect every human who likes Vanilla (and Classic) but I just think Vanilla's time has passed.
    Just let things die and cherish the memories we all have.
    the numbers disagree with you buddy.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurwi View Post
    How come the price of tokens went up by 20k gold on November 26th then?

Quote Originally Posted by Tumile View Post

the numbers disagree with you buddy.

Is not about numbers. Is about memories of the real beginnings of WoW that will never be replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Got proof that most of the servers are dead?
    Nah, just hear say. But it seems pretty plausible. I'm bored to shit with MC already, and that's the only "interesting" content in the game atm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikah View Post
    How come the price of tokens went up by 20k gold on November 26th then?
    I have no idea what that has to do with Classic.

Hey snotlords!
    I'm an allaince on Argual, we are 1/3rd of the server, outside pvp before bgs was HELL, 10 deaths to reach BRD.
    I wouldn't change it and infact i felt like it should've extented LONGER and i was leveling a warrior through the 50s during that hell.(after my mage)

The only change required is a faction queue, and what is happening atm, BG queues are insane for horde.. its the price they pay for controlling most of the outside world.. and currently if you travel in a 5 man group it isn't too bad.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

I'd rather people keep playing the game than quit because they're unable to play due to population problems. What you listed as problems would not actually be seen as problems by the majority. Its completely fine.

Wasn't this a problem of classic?
    I think it's working as intended

#nochanges
    We had transfers in 1.12. Not including them in classic would be unacceptable and cause the game to be unplayable and DOA. It's bad enough that it took them this long.

We wanted this for a decade, we begged Blizzard to give us 1.12 back. If I wanted changes I'd go play retail.