Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    1. Agreed.
    2. Don't agree - Kultiras is good as it is. Even would like a huge continent.
    3. Agreed.

If anything i think blizzard needs to work in giving zones more personality. Not just a place for rares and npcs/mobs alive in general. And get currency. The Legion for example is supposed to be doing some kind of work behind our backs in Argus, and Nazjatar... well i don't even know what nagas do but, could have more secrets in the zone, i would love to get manapearls from chests too or something.

I think they concentrate too much mobs together in that zone without anything immersive for the player to explore and be more comfortable in that zone to walk and not get rays after you flying too. I feel like i'm as well on a rollercoaster when i need to pick quests and go down to do the quests. And then come back up again, just feels awkward being in that place.
    Yes, Zuldazar was good, as it gave you look on the Zandalari culture. Nazjatar could be designed so we can meet naga better. I imagined it being more corrupt version of Suramar.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Frankly, I would've just been happy if Ny'alotha was at least a zone, you know.

Not just a raid. My man N'zoth is getting brushed under the rug hard.
    I will still keep the 1% hope that the mythic nzoth secret phase will have a twist or at least when we come back from the shadowlands, we will find him alive and taken over the world or something

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Yes, Zuldazar was good, as it gave you look on the Zandalari culture. Nazjatar could be designed so we can meet naga better. I imagined it being more corrupt version of Suramar.
    Ye that would make more sense imo. i mean the place has beautiful parts but it's not immersive, doesn't make you hooked being in here.

Merry christmas btw! ^^

Oh so an undersea expansion kinda like vashj'ir yea?

Lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    Ye that would make more sense imo. i mean the place has beautiful parts but it's not immersive, doesn't make you hooked being in here.

Merry christmas btw! ^^
    It felt as if they added empty map and filled it with mobs. It had no story. It felt like something for Diablo.

Happy new year.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    It felt as if they added empty map and filled it with mobs. It had no story. It felt like something for Diablo.

Happy new year.
    Exactly. Suramar at least felt super immersive and one of my favorite zones. It was annoying when you were undergeared but still amazing.

Happy new year! (ahaha soon enough i will be wishing you happy birthday too XD)

my only complaint is that i cant freely sneak around nyalotha watching body horrors and listening dark drums

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    I will still keep the 1% hope that the mythic nzoth secret phase will have a twist or at least when we come back from the shadowlands, we will find him alive and taken over the world or something
    Let's hope he isn't totally tossed to the side.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    How were the other Old Gods defeated, or even presented? C'thun? Yogg-Saron?

The entire content of 8.3 is dedicated to N'zoth, from the Visions, to world invasions, to a raid.
    C'Thun and Yogg-Saron were weakened and also not built up that well. N'zoth is meant to be an unleashed, unchained Old God and has been built up since at least Cataclysm, if not foreshadowed before Cata.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hauzhi View Post
    Ye an entire expansion in one setting, that would be amazing...
    Yes, because Shadowlands is all just a dark, dreary spooky deady place.

Legion was all a fel green husk with nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    Yeah, me too. Clinging to that 1% hope that we will see a twist!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    "Mere patch content".

Dude literally had a raid where he was testing us earlier in the xpac and then had a raid to unlock his jail. Literally two fucking raids this xpac he wasn't in that where literally leading up to him. Not to mention the entire stormsong storyline and Shrine of the Storms throne in for good measure.

What are you even talking about, he had more buildup then any final xpac boss has had since Garrosh in MoP. Archimonde and Argus where both last minute ass pulls with no build up at all. Hell argus didn't even have a world soul until they decided to ass pull the fact it did because they couldn't think up an interesting way to fight Sargeras.
    Uh... my post literally says, "He's had as much build-up as Sargeras..."

He's had a lot of build-up. The Black Empire deserves more than "a raid where he was testing us and a raid to unlock his jail". It's not the build-up I'm complaining about. It's the fact that the Black Empire DESERVES more than mere patch content. Read harder next time, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Goat View Post
    Uh... my post literally says, "He's had as much build-up as Sargeras..."

He's had a lot of build-up. The Black Empire deserves more than "a raid where he was testing us and a raid to unlock his jail". It's not the build-up I'm complaining about. It's the fact that the Black Empire DESERVES more than mere patch content. Read harder next time, bud.
    He got more then every other Old God did, but it's not enough for this guy. Comical.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    But...that's exactly what OP did say? BfA's setting is Kul Tiras and Zuldazar.
    "Could easily be patch zones" =/= "not being worthy of being continental"

Bit of a difference there in meaning.

- - - Updated - - -

He got more then every other Old God did, but it's not enough for this guy. Comical.
    No, it's not enough. Do you have a problem with that or something? Do you disagree or do you just comment to troll? Sad.

No, it's not enough. Do you have a problem with that or something? Do you disagree or do you just comment to troll? Sad.
    The weakest old god got the most content devoted to him but it wasn't enough. Again, comical.

The weakest old god got the most content devoted to him but it wasn't enough. Again, comical.
    I've said the Black Empire at least three times. There's more to that than N'zoth alone. Besides, the statement about him being the weakest was made years ago. Hasn't your character grown more powerful since then? Comical is me hitting the ignore button. *wave*

10+ Year Old Account

It is true though, Yogg and C'thun had not much at all compared to N'zoth's build up. I wish Ny'alotha was a zone but I don't think people need to be obsessing over the fact we didn't get what we expected.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Hauzhi View Post
    Do you know what is Nyalotha?
    Just because it's an expansion it doesn't mean we have to be there the whole time. They could easily make it something like Cata, where certain zones are pulled into the void as N'zoth breaches the surface. Having it as like a second shattering where the world is broken once more would be super cool, the Alliance and Horde distracted by their petty race wars getting taken by surprise as the world starts falling apart around them.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It is true though, Yogg and C'thun had not much at all compared to N'zoth's build up. I wish Ny'alotha was a zone but I don't think people need to be obsessing over the fact we didn't get what we expected.
    This is insufferable.

I never said he didn't have enough BUILD-UP. Read, people. Read.

I said the end doesn't MATCH the amount of build-up he's had. For Christ's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Woulda been a hard pass for me. It's not like they can't pull stuff out of their asses, why does everyone want every zone so stretched out as an expansion or two?
    Simple answer: People are getting major anxiety about the future of WoW and it’s expansion packs, and the fear that they are running out of themes that interested people or remain a mystery since Warcraft. People wanted entire expansions centralized on single important figures like Azshara and N’Zoth (who admittedly was first mentioned in Cataclysm) so that the devs continue to have settings for future expacs.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Entire expansions based on totally hostile territory with dark colors? This wouldn't be popular.
    A faction of old god followers who are pissed that N'zoth could be the one to win instead of their now deceased masters side with us to fuck him over.

As for the territory colors they could have different elemental areas or elemental mixes since the old gods enslaved the elementals. Maybe there are areas in Ny'alotha filled with unique elemental beings the old gods created through experimentation.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Simple answer: People are getting major anxiety about the future of WoW and it’s expansion packs, and the fear that they are running out of themes that interested people or remain a mystery since Warcraft. People wanted entire expansions centralized on single important figures like Azshara and N’Zoth (who admittedly was first mentioned in Cataclysm) so that the devs continue to have settings for future expacs.
    Yeah plus it just makes every villain look like a pussy. We dealt with Sargeras and most of the burning legion in a single patch.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2019-12-26 at 08:42 PM.

I've said the Black Empire at least three times.
    Yes and what was the black empire deserving of after it already lost it's 3 strongest leaders?

The problem is you got yourself over hyped up over what you thought something should be. The black empire is a shell of it's old self, N'Zoth is the weakest old god and the others have been slain already. But my dude here expected some massive asspull plot where he resurrects everything and you see them in their full glory!

Don't worry, we'll probably get some shitty time travel expansion in the future to appease people like you just like what happened with WoD, then you will regret ever asking for "zomg the black empire!".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    I mean, one of the best xpacs lore literally started out as an april fools joke in MoP so...

They aren't going to run out of settings. Warcraft 3 lore basically died in WoTLK anyways and everything since then has been based on the new writing and retcons started since.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Yeah plus it just makes every villain look like a pussy. We dealt with Sargeras and most of the burning legion in a single patch.
    If by single patch you mean 2 entire xpacs and half of WoD, yea ok buddy.