Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What phone do you have?

What kind of phone do you use?

I have a Samsung J3 Luna.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing fancy. Xiaomi Max3 with 6GB RAM and 128 GB storage (and the ability to take a microSD card)
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    S9+
    Going to get the Microsoft Duo when it comes out next year.

generic android phone with Full-HD screen and multiple 256GB microSD cards. CHEAP, SLIM, FLAWLESS for multimedia.

I will never understand the need for a smart phone with the limitations of sub 256GB/128GB memory and a high resolution screen. If you want a touchpad gaming device on the go, like a poor chinese factory worker, its your choice. Most stand-alone arcade gaming toys that cost nothing would be a better choice for the haptics and the games would be not tailored to the motor function limitations of 6year old children.

It is like getting a gaming PC with 5GHz CPU/2080-ti-omega-platinum to play only solitaire with it.
    -

Razer 2 for home and travel usage, Samsung A50 for work.

Caterpillar s31.
    Normal smartphones don't have the durability needed for the type of work i do at times.

I'm doing a switch to the unihertz titan if it turns out to be a decent phone.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vtech landline. I know, not common nowadays, but I have no desire to use one of the new smart phones. My wife has one however. A Samsung G8 I think. Not sure about that however, as I never use it.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

XS hhkkhkuhk

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post

I will never understand the need for a smart phone with the limitations of sub 256GB/128GB memory and a high resolution screen.
    I'll give my reasons:

1. I will never ever watch anything on a small phone screen, I'm too spoiled and smallest acceptable screen for me is 11" iPad Pro.
    2. I'm too spoiled and I will never ever manually manage files - fucking transferring files to/from phone? Like you watch a season of one show, delete it, copy a new one? Ooof, that sounds like 2004. It's 2019 - I have a NAS (FreeBSD running Plex with RAID-Z1 storage) and:
    3. I stream video. Netflix, youtube, my Plex. Endless gigabytes. "multiple 256GB cards". lol.

--

I use iPhone XS - upgraded from iPhone 6S and was severally disappointed - yea screen and camera were better, face id is better than touch id, buuut... It's not android, 6S was and still is supported. And it was and still is good enough. Fast, pleasant to use. Basically spent over 1k to get same phone. If I could turn back the time - I would still be using my 6S.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

7+ Year Old Account
    Google's Pixel 3XL.

They can all do 95% of the same stuff so I don't think it matters that much one way or another.

I have an iPhone X

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    generic android phone with Full-HD screen and multiple 256GB microSD cards. CHEAP, SLIM, FLAWLESS for multimedia.

I will never understand the need for a smart phone with the limitations of sub 256GB/128GB memory and a high resolution screen. If you want a touchpad gaming device on the go, like a poor chinese factory worker, its your choice. Most stand-alone arcade gaming toys that cost nothing would be a better choice for the haptics and the games would be not tailored to the motor function limitations of 6year old children.

It is like getting a gaming PC with 5GHz CPU/2080-ti-omega-platinum to play only solitaire with it.
    Have to admit, I had to read this like 5 times and still not sure if it makes any sense. But, from what I gather, you seem to believe that phone, a phone is either supposed to fill the function of 8k TV, or killer gaming system (which you feel it fails at). Sound about right?

You've never heard of phone as a concept? Just because modern phones can do more than call/text, doesn't mean its concept has changed to replace gaming PCs/consoles or TV.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2019-12-27 at 02:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Nokia 1. I don't really need a fancy phone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Motorola G7
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy S10+. I currently have a 400GB MicroSD card in it too (along with plenty of stuff to watch - I don't stream video beyond Youtube).

I will not own a phone that does not have a MicroSD card slot. I consider it one of my bare minimum requirements that I will not budge on. Currently, it's still possible to get flagship phones that have these. If the slots are ever removed, I simply won't ever upgrade my phone again until there is one that is better that does have a slot. If anything there will always be Chinese ones that do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Iphone 7Plus, I am looking to either upgrade to the 11Pro or maybe the new Motorola Razor more than likely the 11Pro, but It's hard for me to give my old reliable things up. But my battery is holding 88% of the charge so sooner or later ill have no choice.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Pixel 2 I miss my audio jack

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Pixel 2 I miss my audio jack
    I'm not sure about the Pixel 2 but the Pixel 3 comes with an power cord adapter that let's you plug in an audio jack.

10+ Year Old Account
    OnePlus 6.

Don't really mind the notch.

samsung note 8

have skipped all new note versions, but will probably the next