Poll: Some examples

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Sharknado, particularly the last one, I found the previous 5 Sharknado movies watchable in the sense that they are so fucking stupid that it gets funny but I couldn't even sit through 20 minutes of the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    How is the TLJ even on the list? Its sin is that its a bad sequel to its predecessor, its a solid movie on any other theatrical metric.

The problem with these leasts is that they are full of meme picks or movies that no one ever took seriously.
    Well quite honestly if a movie is remembered for being bad then its a movie that at least has some value for ..well being bad

the TRUELY atrocious movies though...they aren't remembered...they are the movies people saw..and were like...What was that, then leave.

Independence Day 2 is a great example..that movie came and went no one remembered it and it was literal garbage

now for real lets actually say a TRUELY bad movie

Jem and the Holograms.....
    was insulting to the fans, incredibly boring, threw the source material out the window, WAS SO BAD IT LASTED IN THEATERS FOR LIKE A WEEK, and to truly top it of off...they asked for fans to submit videos on why they liked the original cartoon and said the best ones were going to be incorporated into the movie....THEY EDITED THOSE VIDEOS TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT THE MOVIE VERSIONS AT THE END CREDITS.

Gonna have to agree with OP..

The Last Airbender

-Edit-

that earth bending was something else
    Last edited by jstnw89; 2019-12-31 at 08:32 AM.
    Una melodía tocada por las cuerdas de nuestras almas,
    y el ritmo que nos sacudió hasta el hueso

The last Jedi, worst movie of any decade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theatrical release? Hot Tub Time Machine 2. I loved the first movie. No amount of boobs could salvage this turd of a sequel.

Worst of the decade, period? Rise of the Black Bat.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

7+ Year Old Account
    With the vast number of shitty super hero movies that have come out in the past decade.... I really can't decide.

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    Your Blog shows the opinion of a grumpy old man frankly.

Warcraft is already a cult.
    It still doesn't change the fact it sucks.

Twillight, I cant believe how bad it is. The acting, scenery, script, story... Everything about Twillight was bad, the one redeeming wuality was that they stopped the series!
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

I dont know if I should nominate The Fanatic.

On one hand, it made something over 3000 dolars in the opening day.

On the other, it gave us this:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Sharknado, particularly the last one, I found the previous 5 Sharknado movies watchable in the sense that they are so fucking stupid that it gets funny but I couldn't even sit through 20 minutes of the last one.
    There are 6 Sharknado movies?!? You have got to be shitting me. I never bothered with even the first one. As someone who loves so bad they are good movies, nothing is worse than a movie that tries from the start to be a cult movie like that. It is the same reason Samurai Cop 2 is so terrible. The original is a classic of schlock cinema because the director tried to make a series action movie and failed spectacularly. Trying to create that kind of movie from the start just does not work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Twillight, I cant believe how bad it is. The acting, scenery, script, story... Everything about Twillight was bad, the one redeeming wuality was that they stopped the series!
    Honestly, the first Twilight isn't that bad. It's not good, but it was really the sequels that fell totally of the rails but what do you expect when adapting a terrible novel series to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I dont know if I should nominate The Fanatic.

On one hand, it made something over 3000 dolars in the opening day.

On the other, it gave us this:
    And speaking of so bad they are good movies! The Fanatic was a masterpiece. A perfect example of trying and failing at every step. From Travolta's bizarre wardrobe and hair cut to his very questionable portrayal of what I am assuming is supposed to be someone who is mentally handicapped to the totally out of place Limp Bizkit references to casting Devon Sawa of all people to play the hollywood star. It's a movie that has to be seen to be believed.

Skyline (2010) the only film ive watched where i felt like i had been mugged after going to see it, cant believe it actually got a sequel.......

I cant name a "worst" there have been many utterly terrible movies, so of the ones i can remember that i've seen, these deserve all the shit they can get:

Warcraft - LOL trash
    The Last Airbender
    Captain America: The First Avenger - Took me several attempts to get through this snooze fest
    Dunkirk - Nothing happens at any point of this movie, complete garbage and a waste of time
    Terminator Genisys
    Terminator Dark Fate
    Thor
    Thor The Dark World
    Thor Ragnarok
    Polar - I like mads mikkelsen, but this was shit. John Wick wannabe
    Rambo Last Blood - Sylvester should really just retire, hes been burned out for ages
    Angel Has Fallen
    The Highwaymen
    IO - Wtf is it with netflix movies, they fucking suck big sweaty salty balls
    Hercules - for some reason i like The Rock, but most of his movies are shit, including this one.

All trash tier movies
    Last edited by ItsRainingMetal; 2019-12-31 at 12:25 PM. Reason: fucked up

Quote Originally Posted by Myr010 View Post
    Skyline (2010) the only film ive watched where i felt like i had been mugged after going to see it, cant believe it actually got a sequel.......
    it's actually getting another sequel

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9387250/
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    There are 6 Sharknado movies?!? You have got to be shitting me. I never bothered with even the first one. As someone who loves so bad they are good movies, nothing is worse than a movie that tries from the start to be a cult movie like that. It is the same reason Samurai Cop 2 is so terrible. The original is a classic of schlock cinema because the director tried to make a series action movie and failed spectacularly. Trying to create that kind of movie from the start just does not work.
    Oh yeah, the plot is that Fin the protagonist has to go back to the time period where the meteor fucked the dinosaurs, because apparently the impact caused the very first sharknado and so because of " changing the past alters the future yadayadayada " they can prevent sharknados from ever existing by destroying the first one in existence..

The Sharknado movies are giant cringefests but that one takes the crown as the cringiest Sharknado movie.

Honestly I am surprised that its that low on the poll, I can't fathom how people who have watched Sharknado and TLJ can say with a straight face that The Last Jedi is worse, of course if they haven't watched Sharknado they can't really say.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2019-12-31 at 12:50 PM.

I haven't seen any of those movies. Personally i'd go with Cloud Atlas, and Rogue One. Couldn't sit through Cloud Atlas, and Rogue One i had to watch through 30 min intervals over several days.

Those movies are abominations. I can't find any other word to describe them.

I don’t really have a worst, but voted Fifty Shades to participate.

All the others, I’ve at least seen discussed on different levels. I’ve never heard anyone mention anything about the Fifty Shades movies (only saw the first, myself).
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

I find it hard to name one particular movie the worst. I can name some out of my head that sticks out, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot:

- Jack & Jill (One of the absolute worst. Awful jokes, very bland story which the movie doesn't really have in the first place, the most pointless celebrity cameo, overall a tedious slog to watch through)

- Pixels (This movie ended with Q*bert from the arcade games transforming into a woman, mated with one of the male main character and their children were... more little Q*bert's. Do I need to say more?)

- Disney's Star Wars with the exception of Rogue One and the Mandalorian (not much I can add that hasn't been said in the Star Wars megathread. The sequel trilogy is a huge disservice to the originals, even the prequels were better and that says something)

- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (I actually liked the first Transformers movie, then hated this one while watching in the cinema and realised how much time I wasted after the movie ended. Even Michael Bay admitted that the script was a mess)

- Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 (The first movie was alright, this sequel literally had 0 reason to exist other than to promote the hotel that the movie was filmed at. They did everything possible wrong. Even the freaking setting doesn't take place in a mall despite being a MALL cop..)

- The Slender Man (Its hard to believe how boring they managed to make this movie. There were hardly any good spooks, we learned nothing new from Slenderman, the acting was terrible, and worst of all they hardly did the games justice which I never really got into much anyway)

Honorable mention to the Warcraft movie which I consider more dissapointing than bad. I can see newcomers liking this movie for what it is despite all the odd name dropping that goes on all the time, but for long time fans it felt like a huge dissapointment. So many unnecesary retcons, portraying the orcs as good guys while they were all obviously evil up til WC3, the human acting was terrible, the story went nowhere and for some reason they found it a good idea that the humans get to drive the orcs all the way back while closing the portal and avoid Stormwind burned to the ground. Seriously, whats stopping Stormwind to call for Lordaeron's aid at this point to finish all the orcs for good? The entire reason Stormwind got sacked is because how fast the orcs handled with an overwhelming army, so the other kingdoms couldn't reach Stormwind in time to help defend. Now all other kingdoms got all the time in the world to get together and just finish off the orcs. At least we won't be seeing a new movie to avoid more gutting in the old lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Honestly I am surprised that its that low on the poll, I can't fathom how people who have watched Sharknado and TLJ can say with a straight face that The Last Jedi is worse, of course if they haven't watched Sharknado they can't really say.
    eh, with the hysterics the internet has been engaged in since TLJ came out, I was honestly surprised it's not higher on this particular poll. People have no perspective whatsoever when it comes to this stuff.

Has Power Rangers been mentioned? That was a real stinker too.

The rise of skywalker easy