whoops forgot to post this for waiting for my christmas presents

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Eizouken ni wa Te wo Dasu na! Ep 1 --- If gorilazz was a anime

10+ Year Old Account
    So what’s everyone excited for this season? I saw Magica Madoka so I’m doing a rewatch before the season really gets started.

Didn’t like Darwin’s Game. Can’t do this kind of edge anymore, it seems.

Eizouken ni wa Te wo Dasu na!: this seems like an anime that is enjoyed more by people who know more about anime. Since I’m an uncultured swine, I don’t think I’ll really enjoy this one.

Overflow: Meh, don’t think this will be entertaining. But they’re cute.

Koisuru Asteroid: I love CGDCT but I can’t do space, so I’m too stupid for their star-gazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    So what’s everyone excited for this season?
    Nothing from this season looks interesting to me. Just continuing to watch My Hero Academia. S4 really has become a slog with the raid arc.

Shinkai's new film, Weathering With You, releases in US Theaters next week, so I'll go see that. Interesting how it has seemingly gone unnoticed in the western anime fandom, despite Your Name and Shinkai being hyped up to high heaven only a few years ago.

So what’s everyone excited for this season
    I'll check out Madoka as well. In/spectre (or however it's stylized) looks nice, might be good. Will continue Chihayafuru S3 of course. Don't remember SAO being split cour but I was enjoying that and I guess I'll have to wait until next season. Heya Camp shorts will hopefully be fun.

Also rereading and catching up on Horimiya and wondering how it hasn't gotten an anime adaptation.

10+ Year Old Account
    PET -- from 1.st ep, it looks like this anime is with humans able to change and overwrite others minds.
    Heya Camp .. trash
    Murenase! Seton Gakuen -- doesnt looks anything special. Just a school anime with animals + 2 humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    PET -- from 1.st ep, it looks like this anime is with humans able to change and overwrite others minds.
    Heya Camp .. trash
    Murenase! Seton Gakuen -- doesnt looks anything special. Just a school anime with animals + 2 humans.
    How dare you, sir!

Really, all it did is make me even more impatient for season 2 and the movie. Speaking of movies, it looks like One Piece movie 14 is out and about... Seems like it is a crap version though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    How dare you, sir!

Really, all it did is make me even more impatient for season 2 and the movie. Speaking of movies, it looks like One Piece movie 14 is out and about... Seems like it is a crap version though.
    Yeah...some china version, better wait for fix on subs.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    So I watched Fireworks (SHAFT movie from 2017) - I did not like this one, and I usually love the shit out of these. It was pretty in quite a few scenes but the characters/story was mediocre at best. Kazuna was cute for character design but the main characters were shallow with no connection at all. I did like some of the side characters but they are very side and not in it a lot. Can’t recommend.

Trying to run through more movies to see if I like anime in the 90 minute form, or is it more rare for me. We’ll see what else HIDIVE has for me.

So I watched Fireworks (SHAFT movie from 2017) - I did not like this one, and I usually love the shit out of these. It was pretty in quite a few scenes but the characters/story was mediocre at best. Kazuna was cute for character design but the main characters were shallow with no connection at all. I did like some of the side characters but they are very side and not in it a lot. Can’t recommend.

Trying to run through more movies to see if I like anime in the 90 minute form, or is it more rare for me. We’ll see what else HIDIVE has for me.
    Have you seen Ninja Scroll?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have not. Haven’t done many movies and I usually can’t do the older movies, but I’ll give it a try - thanks!

No clue what name this one is going by this season but umm Defense-Chan? This one was quite cute and should be very enjoyable. I love seeing the gaming bug be caught by new players!

10+ Year Old Account
    Plunderer -- not sure for this show, its just some pervert hero
    Infinite Dendogram -- pretty good 1.st episode, didnt expect that ending
    Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. -- its ok so far...shield hero little

Nekopara The Anime -- NO COMMENT
    Show By Rock!! Mashumairesh!! -- trash
    Hatena Illusion -- meh
    number24 -- sport trash
    Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi -- this show is weird, something based on old anime or video game or something...not impressed by 1.st ep.
    Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki Nisatsume -- trash
    BanG Dream! 3rd Season -- why does this trash get 3th season!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Easy breezy
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun -- pretty good and interesting animation style.. so you can see they put work in it.
    Housekishou Richard-shi no Nazo Kantei -- looks to me like a drama with gems...probaly some guy watched to many shows abauth gems

10+ Year Old Account
    We have finally done it. The Nekopara anime is here and it is peak trash. It simply cannot get are trashier than this. Japan might as well close up shop. There is no topping that.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    We have finally done it. The Nekopara anime is here and it is peak trash. It simply cannot get are trashier than this. Japan might as well close up shop. There is no topping that.
    Excuse me, does this look like trash to you? (click to see full size image)

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Excuse me, does this look like trash to you? (click to see full size image)

Yes.

I mean, first of, the girl on the left, her skirt is defying gravity like that, and what the hell kinda impossible position is that to be in anyway

Np picture of the smug cat girls on the train :P

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?