Question Clarification on horrific visions

So I worked my way through the quest chain and got my cloak, I did the first horrific vision (the one as part of the quest chain) and now have enough tokens to do more, I’m confused if I should do them now or stockpile the tokens/currency (if you even can) for when I’m better geared (currently at 427 ilvl) and if I do go ahead and do them now should I just kill Thrall or should I aim to do any of the bonus objectives?
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

From my experience getting your cloak leveled up and unlocking the horrific vision talent tree will be better than any gear upgrading.. 6 is the max level for the cloak at the moment and I think it’s one level per week from here on out.

Thanks, I have already spent my first point in the new talent tree following the ‘practice’ horrific vision. Is it worth killing trash or just going straight to Thrall if I’m not doing bonus objectives?
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

7+ Year Old Account
    Depends how confident you feel about how easy it would be to kill trash and get to Thrall. Trash awards corrupted mementos (used to upgrade tree) and more you kill the more you get. But it's extremely worse to fall behind on cloak upgrades (although they're capping how far people can get next week so ~).

It's really up to how you feel about it. My advice is just rush towards unlocking Thrall, then if you wanna experiment killing other mobs at least you're able to get to Thrall quickly.

just a question..it's better doing in solo or grp (using finder) ?

Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    just a question..it's better doing in solo or grp (using finder) ?
    Depends on your ilvl, if you're less than 440, it's risky doing it alone. Well you can do it alone, more like, you need to do more damage. I like to do it with my boyfriend, didn't try alone yet. But he did on more characters alone at 440 ilvl and he did it pretty ok (on his dh for example)

- - - Updated - - -

Totally would say to spend on horrific visions. And those cloaks you will want them at the best rank possible and the sooner you do them all and don't fail.
    Finish the talents for the horrific visions too. And later when you're powerful you can think in spending on sockets etc.
    And go left on the horrific visions (Valley of spirits), it's the easier one, finish that, go down to middle again, the door won't be unlock, kill abit more adds around until it gets unlocked, get expansive mind talent and the orb ofc. And finish on thrall.

I've made on paint the arrows, so you understand where to go. After this if you feel you can do more stuff do it, but thrall will have more abilities the more you go further.

Also watch this video:
    https://youtu.be/XSEN2DqZoYk