Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Tulsi is a public figure. I wonder if she even understands libel/slander laws. They literally don't apply to politicians, or every lie in a campaign ad would be subject to a lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Tulsi is a public figure. I wonder if she even understands libel/slander laws. They literally don't apply to politicians, or every lie in a campaign ad would be subject to a lawsuit.
    Unless she has video evidence where Clinton says that she knowingly made false statements about Gabbard then like Nunes her slander suit has no merit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Ya if those laws worked like that. Hillary would own Fox News, Sinclair Broadcasting, Salem Broadcasting, CNN, CBS, and the NYT.

Also the courts would be garnishing Dinesh D'Shitfaces paychecks from here to eternity.

I mean people have built small empires on Hillary Slander/Libel.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Damn it Tulsi, stop keeping Hillary in the news cycle.

Also, your case lacks merits.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Ya if those laws worked like that. Hillary would own Fox News, Sinclair Broadcasting, Salem Broadcasting, CNN, CBS, and the NYT.

Also the courts would be garnishing Dinesh D'Shitfaces paychecks from here to eternity.

I mean people have built small empires on Hillary Slander/Libel.
    Not to mention how many billions Trump would owe her by now
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care about either of these people and I fail to understand why anyone should, is there a reason this is at all relevant?
    /s

HIllary clinton never said tulsi by name, she said a FEMALE CANDIDATE- plausible deniability
    And she said shes a FAVORITE of the russians, a subjecetive opinion based on positive coverage from RT., Not that shes a russian agent or asset.

Case will get thrown out and go no where.

Tulsi voted Present in Trump's Impeachment and now suing Hillary for Millions Gabbard.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-01-23 at 12:13 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    So she's suing Hillary over the russian asset comments

And she is going to lose, because Hillary never mentioned her name once, Tulsi assumed it was about her. Which means that the case is going to get thrown out.

Next bullshit thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Fuckin Hillary bots all over this website.

Infracted.
    Not really, we are just stating the truth. Hillary never mentioned her, so Tulsi assumed. Which means she is afraid that the truth is coming out that she is a Russian asset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Not to mention how many billions Trump would owe her by now
    rather sure she'd have to get in line behind Obama and the Central Park 5

There's no real chance it sticks - everyone knows that Hillary actually believes that there are Russian assets everywhere cheating her out of the Presidency even when it's her turn. It's pretty weird, but it seems like one of the few things Hillary ever actually sincerely believed.

10+ Year Old Account
    She doesn't have a leg to stand on. Doubly so since Hillary never said specified it was her she was talking about. Tulsi just wants attention.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    She doesn't have a leg to stand on. Doubly so since Hillary never said specified it was her she was talking about. Tulsi just wants attention.
    Either that or to recoup money she wasted on her attempt at a Presidential campaign, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Yuup.

1> Hillary never named her. Claiming the implication essentially asserts that there was enough merit to the accusation to forestall a defamation suit. If I say "As long as a certain cheesebrain doesn't fuck it up", getting offended essentially suggests that you understood that "cheesebrain" must be you, and that therefore the label could have merit. You'd need to show a long history of me using that term directly to you to get around that, and that simply doesn't exist here.

2> "Asset" is not "agent". She's acting as if the two are interchangeable. Blabbing to a friend when you get drunk means you can be used as an asset if an agent becomes your friend and deliberately gets you drunk from time to time to see what you might let slip, even if you just think they're a great friend you like hanging out with. There's no implication of willful intent to being called an "asset"; this wasn't Hillary claiming Tulsi was working for Russia, but that Tulsi was being used by Russia, unwittingly.
    Hillary herself didnt name her, but Hillarys manager after her interview confirmed that it was Tulsi she was talking about. That was when Tulsi replied to the accusation. That still doesnt mean Tulsi really has a case though since immediately after she called Hillary corrupt on twitter (even if it is probably true).
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2020-01-23 at 08:47 AM.

Hillary should be held accountable, good for Tulsi.

*shrug* Frivolous lawsuit from a failed presidential candidate trying to retain some name recognition for when she sells her book or joins the ranks of FOX talking heads. I wouldn't be surprised if she's voted out of her seat when her term is up for the "Present" vote alone, and within a couple years I doubt she'll be a politician anyone thinks much about...at least not as a Democrat.

Hillary might have gone too far with what she said (though she's likely not wrong), but then at this point she has absolutely nothing to gain or lose so what does she care about ruffling feathers? I guess Tulsi just felt like losing a little more money to court costs before fading from the limelight.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Hillary should be held accountable, good for Tulsi.
    Careful, the hillary shill nutjobs here will call you a nazi or a russian bot now.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-01-25 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Minor Flaming

Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    Careful, the hillary shill nutjobs here will call you a nazi or a russian bot now.
    We already know he is a Trumper. So both could be equally true at this point. But this case is going to get thrown out, hell it won't even make it to court.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    they call him aa nazi anyways. Anyone who disagrees with them is a nazi.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    they call him aa nazi anyways. Anyone who disagrees with them is a nazi.
    I don't think I have ever heard anyone call zenkai a Nazi. So you would have to cite an example.