man utd r gud
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Personally, Wan-Bissaka and James are pretty decent, Rashford too.

Sadly it's what sells abroad, gotta love that Asian market that Ed Woodward has wet dreams over at night, ignoring the state of the league table.
    Wan-Bissaka and James show potential; but would you have their names on your shirt? Rashford I get, but he's a prime example of why they have all their shit backwards.

Very, very few United legends made their name before coming to the club. Most of them made their name at the club, with the club, because of the club.

This is why Woodward's insane Fantasy Manager bullshit needs to stop unless he has some coherent plan with it. That Asian market isn't going to stick by a club run by rich boys overindulging in nepotism, coke and champagne when it's run into the ground because there isn't actually a business plan beyond who's available that they've heard of in the gossip columns to piss money at next.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Wan-Bissaka and James show potential; but would you have their names on your shirt? Rashford I get, but he's a prime example of why they have all their shit backwards.

Very, very few United legends made their name before coming to the club. Most of them made their name at the club, with the club, because of the club.

This is why Woodward's insane Fantasy Manager bullshit needs to stop unless he has some coherent plan with it. That Asian market isn't going to stick by a club run by rich boys overindulging in nepotism, coke and champagne when it's run into the ground because there isn't actually a business plan beyond who's available that they've heard of in the gossip columns to piss money at next.
    Dont worry the crazy spending sprees are long gone. They've racked up so much debt they are still paying off ex bad transfers that were ticked up.

Thats why theres suddenly a focus on "british youth" and the wage bill is being cleaned out with no replacements in sight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wan-Bissaka and James show potential; but would you have their names on your shirt?
    I use to get Vidic on mine when we had Ronaldo and Rooney.

The market will dry up, but the Glaziers won't leave till they've squeezed every ounce of blood out of the club. If they own United for another 20 years, this club is doomed. We can forget about trophies and start talking about relegation battles.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Watching PSV getting absolutely getting rekted by even the shittiest of shit teams is both painful and hilarious.

I use to get Vidic on mine when we had Ronaldo and Rooney.

The market will dry up, but the Glaziers won't leave till they've squeezed every ounce of blood out of the club. If they own United for another 20 years, this club is doomed. We can forget about trophies and start talking about relegation battles.
    They'll be around for a long time unfortunately. They are making personal profits from the club at record levels. It will take the unthinkable (relegation) for them to drop out. 30 years upper mid table will not rush them off.

Looks like the BVB got another money maker with Haaland if he continue to play like that he is in the summer already 100 Million+ worth.
    In 2 games already 5 goal and just 57 min. played.

https://twitter.com/sportingintel/st...23067984875521
    Last edited by Miyagie; 2020-01-24 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Looks like the BVB got another money maker with Haaland if he continue to play like that he is in the summer already 100 Million+ worth.
    In 2 games already 5 goal and just 57 min. played.

https://twitter.com/sportingintel/st...23067984875521
    As a Bayern fan I hope that he keeps producing, would love to see Lewandowski vs Håland next season from start to finish. It went quite under my radar but Werner has been producing sick numbers aswell this season.

Arsenal still celebrating their 2-2 win against us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Have to find some enjoyment somewhere thee days as a United supporter...
    I guess if it helps, Barcelona are probably in an equally bad shape, which will only get worse as Messi ages and their old boys start to retire.

I feel like Man U might have to calm down, surely they won't go out to just embarass them?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I feel like Man U might have to calm down, surely they won't go out to just embarass them?
    How many goals keeps Ole at the wheel until the end of the season?

- - - Updated - - -

J-Lingz did that twat celebration when he scored :L
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got some angry defenders scoring today.

Got some angry defenders scoring today.
    The goal from Dalot was a peach (same as the first 4 to be honest). I hope we see more of him now, either resting WB or even playing as right winger to rest DJ, which I actually think it will suit him because he is much better going forward than defending.

Anyway, it was only Tranmere, but the way we are at the moment, we'll take what we can.

Gotta give Klopp props for playing "the kids" in FA games.

One of his weaknesses has been player burn out late in the season with his high tempo play style. Hes obviously improved his training and managing the season out better in that regard and now he'll see some real silverware for it by winning the league, as well as the CL win last year obviously.

If you have a real chance of winning the league/champions league those have to take priority. Where as utd/arsenal/chelsea should be doing their best to win it because its their only shot at silverware

10+ Year Old Account
    Klopp always plays kids in the FA CUP tho and usually get knocked out early. Not really anything new. He just hates domestic cups it seems

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Klopp always plays kids in the FA CUP tho and usually get knocked out early. Not really anything new. He just hates domestic cups it seems
    People can slam Klopp all they want for not being on the sideline, but he makes a good point that the person who usually coaches them should be there.

It's all just a consequence of atrocious scheduling. You don't call for a winter break only to have games - be it replays or anything else - scheduled during a time meant for rest.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, a 19 point gap with 14 games left.

Unless the coronavirus hits all of Liverpool, they can't bottle it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    People can slam Klopp all they want for not being on the sideline, but he makes a good point that the person who usually coaches them should be there.

It's all just a consequence of atrocious scheduling. You don't call for a winter break only to have games - be it replays or anything else - scheduled during a time meant
    We didn't have a break at all until Klopp came here and started whinging about it.

The amount of matches definitely need to be trimmed down though. It won't though, because money. Clubs in Euro-comps could do without the League Cup for example, and no Premier League club wants to go through FA Cup replays, but those matches provide so much revenue to lower league clubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    United sign Fernandez in a deal worth up to 68 million (47 million base+ addons)

Now if they can secure a natural goal poacher in the summer, and replace some of the dead weight* with actual depth? We might be finally heading in the right direction.

*Not to mention the dead weight in the executive.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

United sign Fernandez in a deal worth up to 68 million (47 million base+ addons)

Now if they can secure a natural goal poacher in the summer, and replace some of the dead weight* with actual depth? We might be finally heading in the right direction.

*Not to mention the dead weight in the executive.
    And the dead weight sitting on the manager's chair, too. And I say that as a massive fan of Ole the footballer, but it's important to differentiate one from the other.

Regarding Fernandes, I am very happy we got him for 3 reasons: he seems to have the abilities we need, he seems to have the character we need and he has given me a strong impression all the way through this saga that he actually wants to be at Man Utd to play football and not enhance his image and out-of-the-pitch business (like some others that will remain un-named). Having said all that, we need to calm down a bit because on his own he will not fix the team and all our problems. The best I hope for is until the end of the season is that his attitude and ability will motivate the rest to start playing like they give a fuck and to inspire Ole to actually try to be a not-shite manager.