Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    if this happens me and my mum will also roll a lock
    Did you ever play one before?

Quote Originally Posted by Mermeoth View Post
    Warlock:
    I would like to see spell stone and fire stone back in some viable form.
    Curses should be back too.
    Some niche spells like paranoia and detect greater invisibility.

Warrior:
    Stances. Charge/intercept split. Abilities that require you wear a shield.

Shaman:
    More totems
    The curses haven't gone anywhere; they're just all pvp-only now.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Long Arm of the Law, Hammer of Wrath baseline, Emancipation (for Rets)

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    I'm pretty happy Kill Shot is coming back for Hunters. Would love it if Aspect of the Pack came back because I was actually someone who knew when and when not to use it and I miss it. And they just need to bring back all the MoP SV abilities
    God i would love pack and the real cheetah to come back, I hate the CD version of it so much.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    Unprune the class only to prune the stances. Understandable.

Actually no, that makes zero sense.

There are enough unique abilities for each spec to bring back without needing to butcher them.
    You misunderstood me. Maybe because english isn't my main language I expressed myself poorly.
    What I tried to suggest was: bring back warrior stances, and also the concept of skills that work only in a certain spec. That's how stances worked before.
    For example: Charge worked in Battle stance only, Intercept in Berserk only. Revenge IIRC worked only in Defensive stance. And so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    DK: I'd love to see some form of Necrosis and maybe Blood Caked Blade come back. Icy Touch

Druid: Insect Swarm back perhaps...would like a Force of Nature that is a dps increase and not a oh shit button

Hunter: Wouldn't mind if Marksman got Black Arrow back

Paladin: Ret keeping Empyrean Power in some way since there have been similar procs in the past

Warlock: I want to see the old Grimoire of Supremacy back for Affliction and Destruction..Soul Fire be a hard hitting ability and not the oddball it is now...want something like the old spell effect for Chaos Bolt (Not a fan of the snot ball)

All I can think of offhand, I'm sure I'm forgetting something though...

10+ Year Old Account
    My paladin wants Holy Shield back.
    My warrior wants stances back
    My druid wants Gift of the Wild back (and not as a stupid PvP talent)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    Priest: shadow priest can use some holy skills (e.g. Flash Heal) but has to leave shadowform to do so.
    Agreed.

As it is, there's no reason for SPreists to leave SForm. Give us some holy abilities. Boomkins can have resto affinity and leave form for shadow mend, rejuv and wild growth, why not something similar for priests? Doesn't have to be a talent, but giving priests a chance to cast renew or something, at the cost of shadow form, would be good utility or survivability.

Also, my warlock wants Curse of Doom back. The old one that would summon a doomguard if it killed the target.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    The curses haven't gone anywhere; they're just all pvp-only now.
    They were completely gone. Now there is only few of them and they are pvp only. I want all of them and want to be able use them in any content

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Spellstone and Firestone were pretty much removed because you basically only ever used one and all your abilities were tuned around having that one on you 100% of the time. Them removing them and just making skills do their damage the same without them just made things far better.
    Well and that's why I said I want them in some viable form. There was more iterations. At 1st you had to wear them in off hand and they worked completely different than you mention.
    Last edited by Mermeoth; 2020-01-30 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RumbleDumble View Post
    I imagine they’ll re-design Shadowmend to be more pivotal to the rotation of Disc. I assume they can make it like Swiftmend, and be a large instant heal all at once. Also, I want Vampiric Embrace to not be a PVP Talent, but make it Disc and Shadow only, to make Shadow Priests still feel like they have nice healing utilization in raids other than pure DPS.

- - - Updated - - -

They announced that Curses will already be coming back. But they need to bring back more of them. They’re forgetting Curse of Elements and Curse of Shadow, which are arguably the best two curses for Warlocks. (Curse of Elements is there, but is a PVP Talent) they need to make it PVE.
    No, they don't. Fuck mandatory raid buffs/debuffs, especially on classes that are already consistently strong enough to be guaranteed raid spots.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Did you ever play one before?
    Yup, as a side character up until mop.
    Mop was by far the most op thing ever, but it was fun.

We cant go back to that honestly..

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Elemental Shaman:
    Please, if I could have Spiritwalker's Grace back and Ascendance as a skill instead of a talent, that'd be great! Oh also that "perk" from WoD that made EQ an instant cast if your CL hit 4+ enemies

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

New Moon (Half Moon/Full Moon) for Balance Druids as a baseline spell. Symbiosis for all druids.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Symbiosis

Probably the only thing i care to see return.
    I'm a thread killer.

subtlety rogues needs the love the most we been MIA last two expansions..
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Jab for monks so we actually use our weapons again and not just have them sit on our back as decorations.
    I second this as a monk main, and also i reallly miss Spinning Fire Blossom. I loved how skill shotty and usefull the root was in pvp, plus being really cool looking to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    My paladin wants Holy Shield back.
    My druid wants Gift of the Wild back (and not as a stupid PvP talent)

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed.

As it is, there's no reason for SPreists to leave SForm. Give us some holy abilities. Boomkins can have resto affinity and leave form for shadow mend, rejuv and wild growth, why not something similar for priests? Doesn't have to be a talent, but giving priests a chance to cast renew or something, at the cost of shadow form, would be good utility or survivability.

Also, my warlock wants Curse of Doom back. The old one that would summon a doomguard if it killed the target.
    Having Flash Heal back still wont give SPriests a good reason to be outside of Shadow Form. Most Spriests will use it very, very rarely if at all. Being forced out of Shadow Form to cast a heal, primarily when you are soloing in the open world doesn't encourage interesting decision making, it's just fucking annoying.

The focus on class design should be about getting players to make a smaller number of decisions that are impactful, interesting and rewarding often, not having lots of decisions you could make that are boring or annoying, that have no real impact other than to punish players for getting it wrong or have so little impact that 99% of the time you can just ignore them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    No thanks, I'd rather have a small damage reduction cooldown or to keep Def stance as it is, baseline.

Dancing between Zerker/Battle has no place anywhere other than nostalgia

No unpruning! If anything, I want more pruning to make way for fourth specs, Bards, Dragonsworn, and Necromancers!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    No unpruning! If anything, I want more pruning to make way for fourth specs, Bards, Dragonsworn, and Necromancers!
    subtlety needs to be fixed.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    Warrior: stances. And skills that work in one stance but not in another; stance dancing.
    Any warrior spec have Shield Slam, Shield Bash (again), but you need to equip a shield to use it (of course).
    Other skills that any spec used to have are brought back but you have to switch stances to use; e.g. Revenge.
    Also: Retaliation.

Priest: shadow priest can use some holy skills (e.g. Flash Heal) but has to leave shadowform to do so.
    Disc Power Word: Radiance is renamed to Prayer of Healing. Does the same (direct heal is still a lot less than holy's PoH), applies Atonement, just don't need another name for a very similar skill.
    They already stated they're bringing Flash Heal back to all specs. Unsure how Shadowmend will fit in this.
    Devouring Plague, Divine Hymn for all specs.
    omg hell to the fuck no. HATED stance dancing. Fury in WotLK with Rend Stance dancing was the most annoying shit i ever had to do as Fury lol