Quote Originally Posted by m2k View Post
    Is rich actually getting payed to cast drunk?
    Rich is a special expensive breed, an absolute treasure and more or less the only reason to watch the stream.

Max is such a perfect human being. Handsome, intelligent, charismatic as well as an inspirational leader. Limit are so lucky to have him. He is way better than that narcissistic brute Sco.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sunxsera View Post
    Dude .. you just saw the warcraft 3 reforged release ... and you still think they have resources to work overtime for ~50 wf raiders?
    It took them five minutes to buff Ra-den hitpoints by 20% after Limit's first pull. Hotfixing his reset timer should be roughly the same amount of work. It's just bizarre watching multiple guilds keep doing that reset + stack warlocks thing. Bannable or not (I think it's obvious by now it's the latter), it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Just PM him and maybe you'll let you in for a sucky sucky at BlizzCon.

Jesus fucking Christ on a cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Just PM him and maybe you'll let you in for a sucky sucky at BlizzCon.

Jesus fucking Christ on a cross.
    You’ve been disqualified from the world first race, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Max is such a perfect human being. Handsome, intelligent, charismatic as well as an inspirational leader. Limit are so lucky to have him. He is way better than that narcissistic brute Sco.
    Where is that coming from? Sco is nothing but a teddy bear. The dude doesn't taunt, doesn't yell, doesn't complain and just focuses on the game. Max is also a great dude but he was quite a damn drama queen and an expert a cheap taunts during the previous tiers. I'm glad he worked on himself and calmed down because he looks so much better now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    I’d also like to introduce myself as the spokesperson for the ghost of Bozzleprogress if anyone has questions.
    Bozzleprogress! There's a blast from the past. Who's in the lead according to Bozzleprogress?

Also threw fits and believed in conspiracy theories when limit lost earlier races

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilo View Post
    Did you guys know esfand plays classic wow? I hope that gets interjected some more. Thrilling stuff to listen to
    I have no idea why method got casters that know nothing of the game

They gave limit crap for doing the same thing last tier

Method done for the day! That's it guys we're really winning this time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xizz View Post
    I cant take the casters info at face value. Is it true Method has not done splits yet?
    They have not done any splits. Limit has done one clothe run.

It's easy to be cool, calm and collected when you're so garbage at the game you can't play the most advanced spec in the game, Fire Mage, and raid lead at the same time. Think about it: You can't pan your camera around. You can micromanage. You can call people out for shit that you'd probably be dying to because you're a bad player. Method will definitely win this if simply because their raid leader plays a Mage. Quote me on this later.

edit: Only if both Limit and Method aren't banned for that Ra Den cheating bullshit

Limit is playing very well so far! They deserve to win this.

..but Max is a little whiny girl.

Limit has been disqualified for 21+ players “in” raid. Method and Pieces have been DQ’d for class stacking and exploiting.

This has been your Bozzleprogress update.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Limit is playing very well so far! They deserve to win this.

..but Max is a little whiny girl.
    I too think he has an interesting style, but I also think he's excellent at what he's doing and its part of the reason they're outperforming method in this race right now. The improved ability to raidlead and shotcall at a micro level by not having to focus dps seems to be an obvious benefit, and they gain some raid damage too. I've been thinking, it'll be interesting to see if top guilds evolve to a spot on the roster for a top-down raid leader like this who doesn't play.

My 2 cents at least

edit: limit 1.5% wipe
    Last edited by snookiee; 2020-02-01 at 04:47 AM.

limit 1.7%
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    limit 1.7%
    yeah 3-4 more people alive woulda been dead... Good chance we see nzoth tonight
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

We need to completely demolish MAGAFT

Quote Originally Posted by snookiee View Post
    I too think he has an entertaining style, but I also think he's excellent at what he's doing and its part of the reason they're outperforming method in this race right now. The improved ability to raidlead and shotcall at a micro level by not having to focus dps seems to be an obvious benefit, and they gain some raid damage too. I've been thinking, it'll be interesting to see if top guilds evolve to a spot on the roster for a top-down raid leader like this who doesn't play.

My 2 cents at least
    Gingi just said that after the session today as well. That's what rogerbrown tried the last couple hours.

Does not change the fact that max is crying about literally everything. From bugs/no bugs/maintenance/raiders/latency/roster to stuff like boe's and corruption. They are leading and yet he's already looking for excuses. It's so sad.

Gingi just said that after the session today as well. That's what rogerbrown tried the last couple hours.

Does not change the fact that max is crying about literally everything. From bugs/no bugs/maintenance/raiders/latency/roster to stuff like boe's and corruption. They are leading and yet he's already looking for excuses. It's so sad.
    ....riiight. Anyway in reality land, Limit is 11/12 sometime tonight (soon). Limit does a couple pulls on Nzoth does heroic splits and goes to nzoth after. Method has to clear Ily, progress 12hrs worth (best case scenario) and maybe kills carapace tomorrow mimicking limits kill times but just a day after. So we might see a even race soon given Method can kill Ily quickly and progress fast on carapace (i dont doubt them)
    Last edited by Xizz; 2020-02-01 at 04:30 AM.

Its amazing how people interpret things with their biases.

I'm EU and watching the stream, its entertaining and engaging and they are having a good time. You: "Lawl, they are already looking for excuses lawl"

limit on fire 11/12

just seems like every player on the team is 100% locked in this tier. attitudes in sync, raiding the longer hours, staying motivated throughout

This is their tier to lose. We've seen this same situation before, but this time feels different does it not? Quote me when it dies
    Last edited by snookiee; 2020-02-01 at 04:44 AM.