Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    "I don't care but I'm so secure in my opinion that I need to share it with faceless internet strangers so I can receive validation in the form of empty platitudes."

-Peak MMO-C

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    Eh, I don't get why people say the game is dieing. It has millions of subs still + classic. All blizzard has to do is make TBC/wotlk servers and the game will keep living if retail does infact die, but it won't. Look at MMOs like swtor, swtor had a huge build up and INSTANTLY lost 90% of it's playerbase in the first year, yet 8 years later it's still thriving with constant online players doing stuff and new players coming. FFXI? my first ever mmo when I was like 12 before WoW even came out, that game isn't even mentioned anymore, you have to go out of your way to find it and yet it still gets updates/new content and has a player base. Runescape? still has a massive following. My point is.... just because a game doesn't have 10,000,000 players doesn't mean it's dead.

Think about your day to day in WoW, who do you talk to? your guild. Who do you play with? your guild. You might do randoms like dngs/pvp, but aslong as your 20-30 man guild exists you have people to play with. So why does a game need 10,000,000 to be "alive" when you will only play with 20-30.
    I just got back into swtor and I never have ques, EVER. There's always groups/people playing. I haven't played with the same people in a random group once yet in 2months. WoW? I have 30-40 min ques for pvp/groups as a dps, that feels like a dieing game imo cause you can't play content you want to.
    Swtor has amazing replay value due to solo story class missions, what does WoW have? who actually reads quests. So no it's not dead, and it will never die until the servers close and even then people will have private servers.
    BoD my mythic guild fell apart. And even before the guild fell apart outside of raid there would MAYBE be 3 people online. BfA killed the game. I think out of our guild there's only a few still playing. If I were to come back I wouldn't have any"20-30 people" to play with. You said it yourself. Once the guild falls apart the game falls apart.

Suddenly all the fanboys say they don't care about the race anymore. Lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    BoD my mythic guild fell apart. And even before the guild fell apart outside of raid there would MAYBE be 3 people online. BfA killed the game. I think out of our guild there's only a few still playing. If I were to come back I wouldn't have any"20-30 people" to play with. You said it yourself. Once the guild falls apart the game falls apart.
    No. Just get another guild.

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    "I don't care but I'm so secure in my opinion that I need to share it with faceless internet strangers so I can receive validation in the form of empty platitudes."

-Peak MMO-C
    And your avatar is the most lifelike appearance of those on mmo-c posting this shit.
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    I never cared about world first even when the first one happened with rag in molten core.
    A lot of people share this sentiment. There is nothing challenging about non-changing predictable mechanics found in Pve.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebeast View Post
    Honestly, who gives a crap
    Sadly, Blizzard does. balancing classes around wfr, making casual player's xp worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Caperfin View Post
    A lot of people share this sentiment. There is nothing challenging about non-changing predictable mechanics found in Pve.
    I agree pvp ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Suddenly all the fanboys say they don't care about the race anymore. Lmao.
    im here to see USA crying babies to come and celebrate their first win in 10 years

oh lol whos care ?

oh yeah, you

10+ Year Old Account
    Come oooooonnnnnnn, let's see that super-secret mythic ending cutscene. That we all know doesn't exist. /le sigh /le cry

Quote Originally Posted by Caperfin View Post
    I see this notion perpetuated by people that focus on PvP instead of PvE quite a bit and I've never quite understood it. Just because something is "static" in how it is supposed to be executed, does not mean it is not challenging. In ballroom dancing, figure skating, synchronized swimming, etc. everything is planned ahead of time, but it is still challenging to execute at a world class level, is it not? Not trying to deride your point of view, I just genuinely do not understand this critique of PvE. If you know there are 10 things to watch, while needing to execute your damage/healing/tanking at a high level, it doesn't matter if you know what to watch ahead of time, it's still difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    im here to see USA crying babies to come and celebrate their first win in 10 years

oh lol whos care ?

oh yeah, you
    Well me and Method and all other guilds apparently still care it seems But if you don't it's fine

Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    Come oooooonnnnnnn, let's see that super-secret mythic ending cutscene. That we all know doesn't exist. /le sigh /le cry
    After seeing the ending cutscene I wouldn't bet that they did anything more...

Quote Originally Posted by Awsumpossum View Post
    I see this notion perpetuated by people that focus on PvP instead of PvE quite a bit and I've never quite understood it. Just because something is "static" in how it is supposed to be executed, does not mean it is not challenging. In ballroom dancing, figure skating, synchronized swimming, etc. everything is planned ahead of time, but it is still challenging to execute at a world class level, is it not? Not trying to deride your point of view, I just genuinely do not understand this critique of PvE. If you know there are 10 things to watch, while needing to execute your damage/healing/tanking at a high level, it doesn't matter if you know what to watch ahead of time, it's still difficult.
    I couldn't agree more with you.There are different kinds of difficulty.You are absolutely right.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

I agree. What's even more interesting is that despite what "uber-pro-pvp-leets-gotta-tell-everyone-in-the-forums-my-rating" people claim, PVP in World of Warcraft is not random at all either. You have as much "freedom" as you do in PvE, you can move around and you can choose to do or not do what is required of you, doesn't mean you gain advantage of any sort. You will not win by choosing to not do the things your spec is supposed to do.

PvP is the same equation used over and over depending on which boss (class) you are fighting, regardless of who is playing on the other side. The counters are all the same and 99% it comes down to who is faster reacting on a keyboard, which is the stronger comp, or which class is grossly unbalanced than anything else.

Stalk, push, peel, force trinkets, divide, CC, burn, win. Rinse & repeat.

It's usually a sentiment given by people not accomplishing shit in PVE.

To the best of the PVPers, rated PVP seems plenty easy. Same as for the best raiders, yet the best raiders can still have hundreds of tries against a single boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    It's usually a sentiment given by people not accomplishing shit in PVE.

To the best of the PVPers, rated PVP seems plenty easy. Same as for the best raiders, yet the best raiders can still have hundreds of tries against a single boss.
    Oh noes im terrible in a game-----> goes to play piano at a pro level and lift weights like a pro in real life instead.

Oh noes im terrible in a game-----> goes to play piano at a pro level and lift weights like a pro in real life instead.
    But surely playing pro level piano and lifting weights like a pro are both easy pursuits since they're scripted?

Hahahaha!

Imagine being that desperate for validation.
    My point stands, clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Hahahaha!

Imagine being that desperate for validation.
    My point stands, clearly.
    Not true i make money already doing those things in real life but nice try on that insult Im just bragging.