Page 1 of 2
LastLast

DKs cannot transmog glaives is BS

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8hvMG3N13zw

Look at this. If you bought shadowlands epic edition and got the wraith wep illusion , you would of make glaives look like they are made of frost, which is amazing.

Its bs that we cannot transmog it

Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post

Look at this. If you bought shadowlands epic edition and got the wraith wep illusion , you would of make glaives look like they are made of frost, which is amazing.

Demon hunter only. Already there are so many DH with that transmog that many choose not to transmog :-/

want to add a legion of wannabe death knights demon hunters as well?

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    Demon hunter only. Already there are so many DH with that transmog that many choose not to transmog :-/

want to add a legion of wannabe death knights demon hunters as well?

I mean whatever floats your boat. This illusion would look cool for DKs

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of things would look cool for lots of classes. Doesn't mean we need topics whining about them, especially when there are already topics whining about them.

The most stupid part about the "DH only restriction" is, that both requirement for the transmog are ACCOUNTWIDE, your DH never even have to see BT from the inside to wear it nor does your DH needs to participate in the TW event for it. It makes the whole restriction absurd at this point.

I can only guess that the Timewalking implemention of the glaive transmog option was so insanly stupid implemented that they rather decided to leave it that way than to correct the mistakes.

I would rather hear the truth about this restriction and just accept it and not the bullshit reasoning they gave us. A little bit more transparency and less bullshitting would have avoided many of this threads.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    I would rather hear the truth about this restriction and just accept it and not the bullshit reasoning they gave us. A little bit more transparency and less bullshitting would have avoided many of this threads.
    They already told you the truth: They didn't want to make people's efforts at going through BT Timewalking worthless, and felt that the Warglaves should be for DH's only. I'm pretty sure they even said at one point that if they could, they would have made the weapon itself DH only, but knew that a huge number of people would be pissed.

Honestly, I don't mind the restriction, and I'm kind of surprised they didn't just adapt that model of unlocking legendary appearances. Clear WT Ulduar for example to unlock Wrath Legendaries. Hell, I might have actually done it.

this sound like actually a cool thing for Dk to have.

You do know that illusion is not "frost".... But it's "ghostly/spirit matter".

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    They already told you the truth: They didn't want to make people's efforts at going through BT Timewalking worthless, and felt that the Warglaves should be for DH's only. I'm pretty sure they even said at one point that if they could, they would have made the weapon itself DH only, but knew that a huge number of people would be pissed.

Honestly, I don't mind the restriction, and I'm kind of surprised they didn't just adapt that model of unlocking legendary appearances. Clear WT Ulduar for example to unlock Wrath Legendaries. Hell, I might have actually done it.
    So the effort into getting the glaives for every other class that can wield them doesn't count then? The reason given feels very much like "just because" for a lot of people. Personally I don't get why they'd put in this restriction, all it did was piss off a bunch of people.
    Last edited by Mazza; 2020-02-01 at 01:43 PM.

They already told you the truth: They didn't want to make people's efforts at going through BT Timewalking worthless...
    You understand that the average farm time for gleves is around 55 weeks/ID's and the 45-60mins of BT Timewalking casual show is not even worth mentioning as an effort AND you actually dont even have to do it on your DH, because the whole requirement is on your ACCOUNT. I dont see how you can speak about effort/reward reasoning, when every level 100 demon hunter gets the transmog by default if its unlocked on the ACCOUNT. There is no effort on the class itsself involved.

I call the whole reasoning bullshit.
    -

As someone who started late Vanilla and was most active during BC and early WotLK, glaives will forever be the iconic rogue weapon imo. Same with Meta and demonology warlocks. And not amount of BS retcon from Blizz devs about class "identity" will change that <3

You can't just make a new class and remove years of experience from others. Even if yes, logically speaking, DH should be the only ones with those two. Then they should have made DH available in BC. Not 10 years later.

Anyway, OT, my 70 twink DK from back then still has the pair of legendary warglaives from Illidan.

With hide chest / shoulders transmog my gnome DH dream came true ^^ (as a DK..).
    Last edited by Gratlim; 2020-02-01 at 01:09 PM.

Every class that can use one-hand sword/axe/mace should've got an option to t-mog warglaives.

DHs can tmog everything, while other classes cant. Which is bullshit and I agree with OP on this one.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah! and while we are at it, Why can't my Druid transmog Ashbringer! I mean I already obtained it on my account!

If they made Warglaives available for every other class then every idiot would be transmogging them, "look, I'm a demon hunter too!" Wake up, it's not 2007 anymore, you look stupid using warglaives, only DHs look good with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    You do know that illusion is not "frost".... But it's "ghostly/spirit matter".
    No shit my friend. Its blue which resembles frost, hello? As in the colour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah. Warglaives as a DH only transmog is 100% fine, and theres nothing wrong with that.

You all bitch and complain for class identity, and then want class identity stripped out because what this class gets is cool, and you want it.

Sometimes identity just comes down to flavour. Deal with it.

Awesome Sig/Avatar by the lovely Rivellana

10+ Year Old Account
    You know @Savant, you don't have to complain about EVERYTHING you make threads about.

Quote Originally Posted by Frinata View Post
    Nah. Warglaives as a DH only transmog is 100% fine, and theres nothing wrong with that.

You all bitch and complain for class identity, and then want class identity stripped out because what this class gets is cool, and you want it.

Sometimes identity just comes down to flavour. Deal with it.
    Nope.

10 nope chars

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

EThe whole effort thing is bs. I have it on 2 chars and a half, that is far more effort than running BT TW.

Besides, I keep saying, if they do this, fair enough, Shadowmourne should be a DK only weapon transmog then.

The weapon enchantment is available to DKs, just glaives.