Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha this is the most absurd and stupid trailer I have ever seen them make, and that is saying a lot, however it looks like A LOT FUN!

Few questions though, is this sequel, I had the misfortune of seeing the 3rd film so I thought Han was dead. Ah well I likely wouldn't see this nonsense in theaters, but I for sure would Itunes it.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Oh look, Han’s back...
    I don't get why film companies feel the need to spoil MASSIVE plot twists in trailers. If Empire Strike Back was released today, that whole ending would have been spoiled months before release.

I was just talking to my friend about the Trailer. I was like "You know that part where the car is about to drive off a cliff and the jet flies by? I thought they were going to land the car on the jet. But after that I thought that would be too stupid even for this series. And then the Jet turned out to have had a car-catching magnet installed and I remembered exactly how stupid this series can get.

And then he said to me "I thought the exact same thing"

This trailer was amazing. Not amazing as in "this will be a great movie" but amazing in a way where it feels like a spoof but it's 100% genuine. I was thinking to myself, "Whats the dumbest thing they could do with John Cena in this movie?... He's Vin Diesel's BROTHER!" and then BAM like 5 seconds later that's revealed. Just watching scenes like the rocket car and the cars stunting off the cliff I was just thinking "This franchise started with a criminal gang stealing DVD players from trucks".

I just find it hilarious we're 9 movies in now and it keeps getting dumber and louder but in kind of a fun way. Would not be surprised in the 10th movie if there's some plot to drive cars on the moon or a circuit around the sun. What makes it gold for me is just how serious Vin Diesel comes off as. "Its about family"

Just when you think you're out, they suck you back in. Sigh, take my money.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Well, I was promised fnf in space...when is that coming?
    Well, they did do a Modern Warfare game in space. That was out of left field for a war game. At this point, I am not surprised by anything the fnf franchise does.

isnt han suppose to be dead?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Well they already outdid Police Academy with the 8th one, so one can probably guess my level of expectations. I might catch it on TV one day or see it on netflix in a really bored moment of my life.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... John Cena finally turned heel. We'll see him turn face by the end of the film.

Also how the hell is Han still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Once upon a time, Letty was supposed to be dead too...

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Maybe they have dead people magnets

5+ Year Old Account
    Saw this two days ago, now I know why john cena is pissed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27XSxcKKbPw

So was Idris Elba...
    That was an off-camera pre-movie "death" to establish the character. Not really the same thing. With Han and Letty we saw them "die" on-screen in almost identical situations.

Yeah, I've been pushing the theory that Han was the first person they used the Idris Elba tech on and is the mysterious voice from Hobbs and Shaw...
    Yes just you and not lots of people on the internet.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Yeah, I've been pushing the theory that Han was the first person they used the Idris Elba tech on and is the mysterious voice from Hobbs and Shaw...
    I'm just saying that Letty "died" under almost the exact same set of circumstances as Han did. She didn't need the "Elba tech" to return....just the power of retroactive continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    All I want to know is, how in the hell did Vin Diesel ever become a movie star? He has the acting range of a rock (which is why he was only good in Pitch Black/Riddick). Diesel is like a poor man's Stallone (and Stallone was a poor man's Arnold)
    Diesel is really good in a couple of movies. Find me guilty, Boiler Room, what little he was in Saving Ryan, and Knockaround Guys, Iron Giant. But as you can see all those movies were really early in his career, after FnF became a financial juggernaut, he has been nothing but typecast. Granted he wants to do the FnF series. I think his current issue is he is just playing the same shit over and over, at least with Riddick he had more to the character than Dom. Dom was good in the first movie, they've made the Character substandard since. You see the same issue with all the movies though, Rock is forgettable, so was Statham, etc... it's the roles, not the actors.

I never said just me... It's good to know I'm not alone though. Thanks for the heads up.
    Michael Jackson already taught us we are not alone in the 90s.

You really are a slow learner huh

R. Kelly wrote that song... Two pedophiles teaming up for one song. Glad to know where your head is at.
    turning a light hearted joke into a pedophile jab. You're a wizard arry.

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    turning a light hearted joke into a pedophile jab. You're a wizard arry.
    In his defense, you are acting like a kind of a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    In his defense, you are acting like a kind of a dick.
    Dont worry the guy you're defending private messaged me to tell me im a pedo again and to stop "attacking him".

I regret posting in a fast and furious thread.