He's gone to United, his career is dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    We've signed Sander Berge for 22m not sure how good he is not seen him play, but everyone is raving about him being a top european talent and its a coup to get him in so excited to see what he can bring to the team and we can push for Europa maybe

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    He's gone to United, his career is dead.
    He can get some advice from aubameyang on what to do in football purgatory
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post
    We've signed Sander Berge for 22m not sure how good he is not seen him play, but everyone is raving about him being a top european talent and its a coup to get him in so excited to see what he can bring to the team and we can push for Europa maybe
    He's one of the players that formed the backbone of the team Trossard (now at Brighton) won the Belgian title with last season. He is talented for sure, now see if he can step up in the PL

oh thank god utd got odion ighalo over the line. Was really worried about that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    oh thank god utd got odion ighalo over the line. Was really worried about that one.
    I'm glad they got a loan to cover rather than rashly buy soneone and be stuck with dead weight.

Absolute priority in the summer though.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I'm glad they got a loan to cover rather than rashly buy soneone and be stuck with dead weight.

Absolute priority in the summer though.
    Just kind of highlights the mismanagement of the squad/transfers. If rashford didnt get a injury that signing doesnt happen. Which is really weird

Whoever made this made my day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    Whoever made this made my day
    Remember though, in that episode Burns subs Homer in and he becomes the accidental hero...

Looks like someone in OT is learning how to do their job, but still gonna pick up a green and gold scarf on the way in this evening.

Finally getting Bruno over the line is great and Ighalo is OK for what it is (short term loan) though I still find it shocking just how bad we are at getting transfers done. We're still behind on replacing players that have left us but we're also gonna have more players leave in the summer so it's a constant catch up. This window we really could have done with another signing to put the pressure off next summer a bit.

But oh well, Bruno will hopefully be an exciting signing.

Lingard 0 goal 0 assist from 2019 till now LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Lingard 0 goal 0 assist from 2019 till now LMAO
    He scored the other day.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    Finally getting Bruno over the line is great and Ighalo is OK for what it is (short term loan) though I still find it shocking just how bad we are at getting transfers done. We're still behind on replacing players that have left us but we're also gonna have more players leave in the summer so it's a constant catch up. This window we really could have done with another signing to put the pressure off next summer a bit.

But oh well, Bruno will hopefully be an exciting signing.
    To be fair I think it’s difficult because we’re in a shit position and have a lot of money, so naturally those selling would like to exploit that. And by the Gods have we been burned by that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    He scored the other day.
    Score and assist was it not?

Give the kid a break, he’s had real life shit to deal with that no one should have to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Holy shit this Spurs game is gonna be one crazy party after that call.

Well I guess that was a pretty entertaining game. Some frantic defending and great goalkeeping, but the goals were well taken at least. Unexpected but very welcome 3 points!

The only thing that Man Utd's game solidified yesterday is my opinion that with Ole at the wheel we are going absolutely nowhere. I mean, you have a team that can't create or score, you break the bank (for January) to buy a player whose big strength by far is to score and assist, you start him in a game two days after you signed him and you put him as... defensive mid. Meanwhile, you use Pereira, who has been having a shite few weeks to say the least as the creative mid and you sub him with Lingard, another one who has been having a shite year all together, both in terms of goals/assists/creativity. So why the hell did you go and buy a creative mid player if you are not prepared to shift out of that position the players that you already have? If Pereira and Lingard will be getting the nod anyway and you want a defensive mid, why don't you go and buy a bloody defensive mid?

In other news, in non-British media there are details about how the whole transfer of Ighalo happened. Suffice to say that Woodward's "brilliance" shined once again- he was working on the transfer at the beginning of the week, he thought he might be able to get a more preferable player so HE COMPLETELY ABANDONED this deal and a few hours before the window deadline on Friday he decided that he had no choice and went all in with this one. That meant: no negotiations on the players salary, no negotiations on the money to pay for the loan and the best of all, not even a hint of a medical check for the player himself.

It really is a bloody circus the whole situation at Man Utd and I just don't see how it will get any better any time soon.

Ole wanted Haaland who is now breaking records in germany and his price will only go up. And end up getting in Ighalo. I'm not gonna hate on the player though, hes actually a decent profile of player that would suit utds shape/formation well and I can bet the player coming from Nigeria has more work ethic than someone like Luke Shaw which utd desperately needs which is more players that actually give a shit and are trying to win every game so I wouldnt actually be shocked if it turns out ok just with sheer dumb luck

But as always why didnt this hyped biggest ever scouting team get in the player earlier so he has time to break into the squad and get used to life in the UK from fucking china so he can hit the ground running rather than trying to play catch up as the season is entering its later stages. Circus.
    Last edited by Volatilis; 2020-02-02 at 10:34 PM.

The EPL is rather boring this year. A big change from last year which was one of the most exciting leagues I've seen.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1224049680981614594

I'v never seen someone try to be so right after been proven so wrong