Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Reforged wasn’t finished because they completely changed their direction for the game midway through development.

There’s literally nothing to support your idea that Shadowlands will be rushed or unfinished as we haven’t even seen the alpha client yet. So your thread is totally pointless.
    Since when has Blizzard released unfinished product before and lie about games like they did on Reforged and yes it was Blizzard game

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    a secondary niche project that was never aimed at being a big release in the first place, made by a small classic team as a remake vs the companies main game which is still their primary source of income.
    Source pls. Otherwise we can dismiss these statements as the pile of BS they probably are.
    Last edited by Soon-TM; 2020-02-04 at 07:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    Since when has Blizzard released unfinished product before and lie about games like they did on Reforged and yes it was Blizzard game
    Wrath when they had content on the box that was never put in game?

def won't pre-order.

Just going to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Source pls. Otherwise we can dismiss these statements as the pile of BS they probably are.
    I mean, it's pretty well known that the classic games team is small, and they outsource work as well, both sc remaster and reforged were outsourced

10+ Year Old Account
    Same here. I've preordered it, and this is the last chance I'm giving Blizzard at anything. They mess up again, I'm refunding it and never buying another one of their products. If they can't deliver WoW they aren't worth the paper their company name is written on.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Do you honestly think blizzard expected wc3 remake to come close to one of their main games in popularity ?
    They hardly advertised wc3 because it was not a big project, don't need any sources to understand that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    perhaps "high risk" as in never leaving your house bcs you could get hit by a car...
    so paranoid fits actually very well
    No. What you say is already a lot of abuse. Too wide paraphrase :P I know whay you mean but its to far what we actually see.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    unfinished, from what we have seen in Blizzcon, which means nothing, I hope I'm wrong but well, we all know that Blizzard is no more "release when it's ready".

What do you think about it ?
    I think they have never been release when ready.

really? shocking! demo already looked like a mini expansion with half baked content; the latest release 8.3 was unfinished and broken

you do the math

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piesor View Post
    That will not happen imo.
    People will say it's unfinished anyway. Because that's what people do.

Don't pre-order. Watch the news and if you're that worried about it check out the inevitable videos once alpha or beta is out there.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post

Don't pre-order. Watch the news and if you're that worried about it check out the inevitable videos once alpha or beta is out there.
    That's what I decided to do.

With the way Shadowlands is going at the moment, it'll be a relief just to get to the same state as WC3 Reforged.

unfinished, from what we have seen in Blizzcon, which means nothing, I hope I'm wrong but well, we all know that Blizzard is no more "release when it's ready".

Different teams, but at least it happened to wc3. So it will be less likely to happen to wow since having something like that happen twice in a year would be a massive failure.

Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    Warlords of Draenor. So much they said was going to be in it only to cut so much, said zones would be brought in in later patches, then cut those too. RIP Farahlon

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

completely different teams, plus wasn't some of WC3 reforged outsourced?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Warlords of Draenor. So much they said was going to be in it only to cut so much, said zones would be brought in in later patches, then cut those too. RIP Farahlon
    yeah if 6.3 had been added with Shattrath demon raid and Farahlon zone that would've made WoD significantly better

Quote Originally Posted by Zexaniro View Post
    really? shocking! demo already looked like a mini expansion with half baked content; the latest release 8.3 was unfinished and broken

you do the math
    I see a lot people claim 8.3 was unfinished. Where exactly are you gathering that from?

Well unfinished from trailer in blizzcon is at it usually is, early into development. Normally you'd be concerned during beta when things are finalized and there for quality testing despite a lot of negative feedback in alpha. In WC3 reforged's case the final is worst than the early development.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyeonh View Post
    Well unfinished from trailer in blizzcon is at it usually is, early into development. Normally you'd be concerned during beta when things are finalized and there for quality testing despite a lot of negative feedback in alpha. In WC3 reforged's case the final is worst than the early development.
    The problem is they had nothing to show at blizzcon, which is THE place to hype fans for every new content.

Shadowlands won't be anywhere close to what happened to WC3:R - but it'll be around the same quality Legion and BfA had on release. Legion was well after the financial team started taking hold and actually having a louder voice of reason, and by BfA's roll around it was evident they definitely had a bigger hand in there. So if you were unhappy with BfA or Legion's release - you will be unhappy with Shadowlands.

That said, it seems like Blizzard bit the bullet and pulled back on 8.3 to provide enough of a content and QA push into Shadowlands. Smart, obviously, and well needed if they did that.