It seems like the real secret phase was the IRL sanity counter... LMAO.

Limit will kill it within 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    I'm thinking maybe Limit should do quick splits to get whatever gear they can get, it would probably be another 2-3% potentially. Otherwise they need the perfect pull with everyone alive, the BL to go perfect and the sanity. Right now the 4 harvesters at the end are certainly going to make things messy.

Slightly disappointed that "this" was the fight, that secret phase was so uneventful...
    Nzoth and Carapace splits might be useful but they are probably trying to go hard before the EV nerfs go through.

This is by far the lamest end of expac bossfight we have had this secret phase is so disapointing. Kill a faceless add woo -.-.
    Last edited by keldarepewpew; 2020-02-05 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I mean, given they must have been aware of this bug for at least a few days it stands to reason they were left with a simple dilemma.

Say the fight is bugged, stop people from progressing on N'zoth, potentially ruining the world first raiding scene for at least a few raid tiers, if not forever.
    Or
    Scrap the buggy phase, consider it a lost cause and accept that the forums have decided BfA is bad regardless, so putting in more effort for little to no gain simply isnt worth it for anyone when they can work on Shadowlands instead.

You have to remember, bugs like these are not always easy to fix, and this fix probably could have taken days if not weeks to work properly, each day losing them more and more credibility. Better to take the short and painful route than the slow and agonizing one. I mean, be honest with yourself, would fixing this bug be the make or break part that would make the forums love this expansion and/or patch anyways?
    Got to give you props on how you lowkey try to transfer responsibility for the quality of product on customers in every one of your posts in past few pages.

The obvious and objective fact is that this expansion has been the worst ever when it comes to quality, amount of game breaking bugs and issues. I do not recall any other expansion where patch after patch would there be so many serious bugs and glitches and issues, that should normally be caught by proper QA. Sure, bugs do happen, and no QA is perfect, but this expansion it feels like there was no proper QA at all. Too many too serious things have slipped through.

So now trying to defend Blizzard with these stupid arguments and trying to twist it like it is dissatisfied customers fault is just pathethic.

Look on the bright side guys! at least no selfie camera major patch for this expansion !

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    It wasn't "tuned tough as shit", it was completely impossible. It took 6 days from Blizzard to make the fight doable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR_WAuiTMRs
    Impossible for Method but current Limit would have killed it.

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    Impossible for Method but current Limit would have killed it.
    Without even seeing it and only 12 raidmembers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    Without even seeing it and only 12 raidmembers.
    With grey daggers

It wasn't QA who got fired en masse a couple months ago, but customer support employees. I feel like people who see no difference between the two are bringing some confusion to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    It wasn't QA who got fired en masse a couple months ago, but customer support employees. I feel like people who see no difference between the two are bringing some confusion to this thread.
    There exists a group of people on MMOC who just scream about blizzard being shit and probably attempt to fill the void in their soul with it, without having a single clue how things really are. The firings are a good example. They scream how blizzard fired group X or group Y depending on what they need a scapegoat for.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    And website/graphic design, that area got hit pretty damn hard.

Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    I'm happier than a pig in shit, I bought a 430 socketed R3 Void Ritual BoE last night for 40,000g.
    Why on earth are you buying brand new items for thousands of gold? You know that the first few weeks of a patches are ripe for heavy balance changes and that prices will die down after a couple months or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    We should make a kickstarter to crowdfund for a proper QA team.
    It's up to Blizzard to allocate your $15 subscription money for a QA team and enough time to debug a fight, not on their customers to dish out additional money because of management's ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    People love to shit on WoD but at least WoD raids were fucking legit.
    I'm glad people are starting to recognize the things WoD did right, though I was hoping that would come naturally as the immediate feelings for WoD died down and people could look back at it objectively, rather than it looking better in comparison to an inexplicably worse expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    How many QA dudes did they drop from wow?
    Keep in mind, it's not just the size of the QA team. They clearly didn't get enough time to debug this patch. 8.3. needed at least another month in the oven.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    Oh - again Max got a mail from Blizzard
    https://clips.twitch.tv/DirtyAgreeableScorpionMingLee

I was right!
    You are not supposed to go into the portal
    lmao

I feel so, so sorry for the RWF teams.

I know we liked to joke about RWF teams being unpaid beta testers before, but this is just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    i dont think theres a face palm hard enough to express how terrible blizz is anymore
    Blizzard has been dead for years folks. There is only ActivisionBlizzard, holding up the dead corpse of the Blizzard you loved and milking your nostalgia for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    The salt in this thread is amazing.

Could power a metropolis for a year if you refined into energy.
    Says a lot about the state of WoW for the past several years for it to have shaped the community into what it is today.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Eh, I don't know about ''Ion doesn't care''. He has to work within budget and dead line limits, CFO/CEO set that. He is neither.
    I used to think that the game director and the CEO were unfairly blamed, that the community attributed blame to them because they were the face of the game and of WoW respectively and that's all people knew. Given Ion's and Brack's consistent condescension towards their customers over the past several years, I now think otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Keep in mind, it's not just the size of the QA team. They clearly didn't get enough time to debug this patch. 8.3. needed at least another month in the oven.
    Well, we know where they all are working currently, SLs.

Though overall, this expansions raiding has been far from bad. Couple of mediocre fights, but a lot of fun ones too. Going to end up like Cata though, all anyone remembers is DS.

I used to think that the game director and the CEO were unfairly blamed, that the community attributed blame to them because they were the face of the game and of WoW respectively and that's all people knew. Given Ion's and Brack's consistent condescension towards their customers over the past several years, I now think otherwise.
    Im pretty sure that a ton of this supposed "condescension" is either made up because they didn't decide how you would want it or mistaken.

WoW has a ton of different players wanting different things and Ion made that clear quite often i think, idk. about any condescension.

Has any end boss lacked this much direction before? I know shit like Ouro, Sinestra, KJ etc etc were all overtuned and bugged as hell when the first guilds got there but this fight in particular looked completely unfinished on a pretty basic level. Like playing through this encounter with god mode on should have made some of these issues obvious to them immediately, it's not just bugged it just wasn't done.

Note I'm actually asking, it could be I'm forgetting a fight or I'm just ignorant.
    Last edited by Woobels; 2020-02-05 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Has any end boss lacked this much direction before? I know shit like Ouro, Sinestra, KJ etc etc were all overtuned and bugged as hell when the first guilds got there but this fight in particular looked completely unfinished on a pretty basic level. Like playing through this encounter with god mode on should have made some of these issues obvious to them immediately, it's not just bugged it just wasn't done.

Note I'm actually asking, it could be I'm forgetting a fight or I'm just ignorant.
    This is part of what my comments were.

Has there ever been a boss where they don't even know what they are supposed to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post

In Vanilla yes, C'thun comes to mind but the game was young and the team much smaller back then

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    In Vanilla yes, C'thun comes to mind but the game was young and the team much smaller back then
    With that many got fired from blizz the team could be smaller like classic, especially that most of the team is focused on shadowlands for quite a long time

Why on earth are you buying brand new items for thousands of gold?
    Because I want a damage increase now, to kill content now? 40,000g is a small price to pay for an early power increase for Mythic Progression.
    I'm in a fledgling Mythic guild with a 28 man roster, so if I want to see the early Mythic kills I need to be the best I can be within my means.
    I have gotten totally shafted on corruption RNG as it is. 2 Weeks of Heroic raiding and M+ keystones, all I have to show for it is 420 boots with R3 Racing Pulse.