Quote Originally Posted by kek280 View Post
    By that logic Complexity has them beat too because Jerry Jones donates millions to charities every year.
    Except that isn't how it works. An active event by people to raise money for charity for doing something. Jerry Jones doesn't donate millions because Limit is doing a World First race, that is ridiculous and an idiotic comparison. Try harder to disparage a good thing next time.

Your comparison is like having a bake sale that raises some money and pointing to the Walmart across the street and saying how their CEO donates more than the bake sale. It makes zero sense.
    Last edited by Varitok; 2020-02-07 at 03:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Well, cya some time in November or December. Was fun.
    I'd hope it's earlier than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    I'd hope it's earlier than that.
    I mean, the could hit September release date and deliver us the exact first half of BfA.

I mean, the could hit September release date and deliver us the exact first half of BfA.
    With the December release-by date Acti seems to have given them the grace of a Q4 release, unlike last time, so let's hope they take all the time they need.
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    She lost against Arthas for purpose. She wanted to feed Quel'thalas to hungering darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    The entire raid felt too easy but thats most likely because we had unlimited resources for BoE corruption - I think it has a fairly good difficulty curve overall. The design of most fights ***EXCLUDING*** Nzoth were pretty nice.

Nzoth was fucking trash. It was obviously unfinished, Phase 1 was boring and way too long, the entire encounter was full of bugs that didn't get fixed or were poorly adjusted.

Probably one of the most boring endbosses I've ever done, but it was tuned almost perfectly (somehow)
    The scary thing is with near perfect corruptions it was tuned that tightly. Can't imagine any guild outside the top 6 or so killing this for a month unless his hp gets nerfed a bit. Really well done though glad you guys got it and got the monkey off your backs looking forward to shadowlands.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    Elegon? Elegon wasn't even last boss of a raid let alone last boss of a tier

- - - Updated - - -

Limit got better of course, better than they were before, which is not saying much, but they were able to beat Method because Method gotten worse long ago..
    Empress is the actual example to use but it's largely because of day raiding and US guild only being able to do a couple days before having to go back to work

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they're re-balancing NZoth once the nerfs hit to compensate.

I legit wonder how long top 5 will take to fill
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Well they're re-balancing NZoth once the nerfs hit to compensate.

I legit wonder how long top 5 will take to fill
    I think Alpha might take second but Pieces could still sneak up and take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post

Empress is the actual example to use but it's largely because of day raiding and US guild only being able to do a couple days before having to go back to work
    well i know that Blood Legion killed her first, but she wasn't the last boss of the tier either

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    That's actually pretty petty.
    It's pretty obvious it's joke

There’s a silver lining to N’zoth being bugged.

End tier bosses were frequently an unfinished mess, all the way back to Vanilla. The only difference is that we hear about it through Twitter/forums. There’ll be all kinds of conspiracy theories, followed by a Blue post annoucing some fixes. Maybe a few days later, a guild will kill it, maybe not, but the news is always second hand. Sort of like a cousin in the Peace Corp telling you how bad shit is in the Congo, you can imagine it, but you don’t really know.

In a world of Twitch, the bumfuckery is open for all to see. This is probably the biggest reason why Blizz ditched the secret phase, if there was any. There is no way Ion or his bosses will allow a KJ-type situation to happen on the world stage. WoW is still their leading product, and the RWF it’s biggest event, whether they officially recognize it or not.

The takeaway is that QA will be much more robust in coming tiers. There’s too much at stake It was ok for WF raiders to beta test their shit when no ones watching, but with a few hundred thousand people watching? I don’t think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Except that isn't how it works. An active event by people to raise money for charity for doing something. Jerry Jones doesn't donate millions because Limit is doing a World First race, that is ridiculous and an idiotic comparison. Try harder to disparage a good thing next time.

Your comparison is like having a bake sale that raises some money and pointing to the Walmart across the street and saying how their CEO donates more than the bake sale. It makes zero sense.
    Method defeated twice damn.

Even being banned Josh finds a way to stir shit up.

Thats great banter. The fact he can't stream and speak for himself and has to type it out ingame makes it even better haha

1. The worst end of the expansion boss in recent wow history (from a casual player and spectator PoV)

2. You knew the race was over from the 2nd day Method was on Nzoth cause the same people kept dying in p1

3. We will not get any more secret mythic phases in bosses cause the wow team just doesnt have enough people to properly test stuff anymore quote me on this (i cant count this nzoth thing as secret phase)

4. Big GZ to Limit for showing an extremely high lvl of play

Overall 4/10 end of expansion raid and its that high only cause of Maxs stream
    Last edited by WorldFirstRaceJudge; 2020-02-07 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox72 View Post
    Thats great banter. The fact he can't stream and speak for himself and has to type it out ingame makes it even better haha
    He’s not wrong though. Competition is important to keep oneself motivated and improve

Quote Originally Posted by Postaldude View Post
    He’s not wrong though. Competition is important to keep oneself motivated and improve
    Both yes and no, being constantly stressed to get benched can also have negative effects. hard to find a compromise.

What bad losers Method are, and confirms my hatred of them. Bunch of massively in debt BoE grabbing cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by killver View Post
    Both yes and no, being constantly stressed to get benched can also have negative effects. hard to find a compromise.
    Ehh im sure there is lots of people in Limit and for sure in Method that have been there for a long time and have been benched for WF kills. Fact is that except for Limit and Method there isn't really any guild that is pushing for WF so you would rather take a chance in a competitive roster and get benched on some WF kills than drop down into a top 5-10 guild to be in the first roster but not having a chance at a WF at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nzoth seems like a snoozefest

Easily one of the most boring encounters of all time.