is there an add on that tells me nodes for herbs and mining at the same time?

I have gathermate doesn't seem to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by dreaderus View Post
    I have gathermate doesn't seem to do it.
    It should do that by default. Have you learned both professions and have you downloaded gathermate_data and imported it?

I use an addon called Tracking Switcher that allows me to track for herb's and ore's at the same time. It switches between the 2 on each global. Works great.

Gathermate will show you where nodes are, but you need to manually swap trackers. It's become such a force of habit for me now that I don't even notice. Might have to check out that Tracking Switcher, though, that seems to do exactly what you want.

You can macro both to one button with a script to swap back and forth, don't have mine in front of me at the moment, though. I just go around with said button bound to a button on my mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Blupparen View Post
    It should do that by default. Have you learned both professions and have you downloaded gathermate_data and imported it?
    didn't have the other file went and added it. I still only see stuff if I turn on tracking in the quest book. any further instructions here? I use sexymap as my mini map

Quote Originally Posted by dreaderus View Post
    didn't have the other file went and added it. I still only see stuff if I turn on tracking in the quest book. any further instructions here? I use sexymap as my mini map
    Seems like the classic version is more limited. There is some work-around in the comments from earlier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gatecrasher View Post
    I use an addon called Tracking Switcher that allows me to track for herb's and ore's at the same time. It switches between the 2 on each global. Works great.
    This is perfect, awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd also recommend macroing Find Minerals and Find Herbs, set up on a castsequence macro, just in case they break Tracking Switcher. Put the macro on a key you can press easily while traveling around on your gathering route, ` or shift+c are my personal preference.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    I'd also recommend macroing Find Minerals and Find Herbs, set up on a castsequence macro, just in case they break Tracking Switcher. Put the macro on a key you can press easily while traveling around on your gathering route, ` or shift+c are my personal preference.
    I had a WA switching it for me, but I decided to turn it off and just use a cast sequence macro that Thage recommended. The WA or an Add-On doing the same thing cycling between the two will work out just as well, though with less control.