Page 1 of 3
LastLast

2020 Big Love Rocket Support Group

Time for another thread. How many 110+s will you be running this year?

10+ Year Old Account
    14 a day, they seriously need to make it purchasable for like 2k love tokens or something. Limited availability super low drop fun items isn't fun.

15 toons...

My god, another year of pure frustration. Sometimes I wish we had some form of bad luck protection for this kind of stuff.

Going with 20 chars this year. Still dont have expectations.

This year I'm finally doing a more serious push with 48 characters. Got all of them to 120 via Korrak's Revenge. 48 instead of 50 because I left a slot for Mechagnome and a Vulpera, but ended up not leveling them up in time for the event (didn't feel like it).

At 653 attempts as of this post. Hoping for some luck

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Man, you KNOW I'm about to NOT get this like 10 years (or whatever it is..) in A ROWWWWWW

ripinpeace RNG BOSS

BTW I'll be running 5 toons through daily

Just 7 toons a day here. No way I'm ever getting it.

Last year I did 23 characters for 14 days and I remember thinking, "its all worth it if I get it". Well I didn't get it so the conclusion is that its defnitely not worth it to spend almost 2 hours a day just logging and queueing for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    17 a day, thankfully most can almost instant queue as a tank or healer. I wish Blizzard wouldnt let you queue if you were "Maxed" on instances.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

lol, got it last year after like 15 runs xD (first year trying). I guess rngesus blessed me for first time...

Waiting for the math arguments. After 2310 tries you are more likely to have got it than not.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    14 a day, they seriously need to make it purchasable for like 2k love tokens or something. Limited availability super low drop fun items isn't fun.
    5k should be reasonable to be able to buy it but running with alot alts with queue cd isn't fun.
    Last edited by trapmaster; 2020-02-11 at 03:30 AM.

One more alt... just one more kill... this will be the one, I know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    This year I'm finally doing a more serious push with 48 characters. Got all of them to 120 via Korrak's Revenge. 48 instead of 50 because I left a slot for Mechagnome and a Vulpera, but ended up not leveling them up in time for the event (didn't feel like it).

At 653 attempts as of this post. Hoping for some luck
    Got it! At 690th attempt

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    11 characters so far, might level some of my 100+ alts to 110 just for this but right now I cba

I hope you know u can create allied race character and do it with him Char starts at lvl20 so you can queue and you'll get that box. Been doing it since strat, on my 20+ characters and probably 20 more times on allied one. So just create one, queue, kill, logout, delete and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    I hope you know u can create allied race character and do it with him Char starts at lvl20 so you can queue and you'll get that box. Been doing it since strat, on my 20+ characters and probably 20 more times on allied one. So just create one, queue, kill, logout, delete and repeat.
    I hope you know it only drops from the purple box which you get at 110+, not from the green box which you get on lower levels
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    I hope you know it only drops from the purple box which you get at 110+, not from the green box which you get on lower levels
    I think i got the purple box, hm tbh i dont know when i scrolled over it said it drops from it. Might need to update addons, and if it doesnt drop even better, less time spent inside

15+ Year Old Account
    Cba. At 1500+ attempts over the years, I'm happy to retire in classic.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

13 alts every day for me.
    I wish Blizzard would deactivate the instance cap for the event boss.