Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    3 bosses down already, but early bosses are always easy
    30 second boss fights are far from typical. This is just faceroll. Player threat is more lethal than any boss mechanics.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

It's half past twelve now and Apes have just reached Firemaw, it looks like I was wrong and clearing takes more than an hour. Although the stream is fun to watch.

4 bosses down already, but early bosses are always easy
    If this what makes you feel better......

Original BWL lasted 3.5 months but with better experience it'll probably take 4-5 days.
    I'm going to quote this again in about 30 more minutes.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

iirc Vael and Chromaggus are the only 2 "Hard" bosses from Vanilla, and with Vael getting shredded this fast I don't see the rest of the raid surviving an hour in this iteration of Classic.

-> Early bosses are always easy

-> They already had strats ahead of time, the content was hard when it was released

-> Why didn't Blizzard buff the encounters so they're not a joke?

-> Blizzard doesn't care about Classic they just want it to fail on purpose

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    It's half past twelve now and Apes have just reached Firemaw, it looks like I was wrong and clearing takes more than an hour. Although the stream is fun to watch.
    APES got in 10 min late.

Don't worry, this will last 4-5 for sure......

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    The monkeys have been playing private servers hardcore for 11 years id be suprised if they didnt clear it first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Nah they're all easy.

Imagine overgearing the place by a metric ton and re-sitting the exact same again knowing all the answers, that's what Classic is.

You can't expect it to be the same game it was when it released, no one knew anything and people barely knew each other not to mention the state of addons was far worse.
    Last edited by gobarj; 2020-02-12 at 11:38 PM.

Bosses barely deals any damage to the raids.. or even their tanks..

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Nah they're all easy.

Imagine overgearing the place by a metric ton and re-sitting the exact same again again knowing all the answers, that's what Classic is.

You can't expect it to be the same game it was when it released, no one knew anything and people barely knew each other not to mention the state of addons was far worse.
    Hang on, I've been told that Classic raiding is far more difficult than retail raiding. Do you mean to tell me that people would do that? Just log onto the internet to tell lies?!

7/8 bosses down, but in original vanilla 7 first bosses were dead on the first day as well. I hope Nefarian will be take some time.

something about a chunk of people praying that someone in BWL is going to hit a brick wall amazes me

7/8 bosses down, but in original vanilla 7 first bosses were dead on the first day as well. I hope Nefarian will be take some time.
    At least you won't give up.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    That didn't take them long to get to Nef.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    And it will be cleared by 02.00 at the latest. I'm sure the people racing can bring themselves to spend that time.

For a race this short, starting at midnight is no problem.
    Seems that was an understatement :P it will be cleared after less than 1 hour to the surprise of few. anyways, its a problem for people who have raid days on wednesday in europe (Have mine on saturdays)
    Last edited by George Costanza; 2020-02-12 at 11:44 PM.

Are you just trolling or what?`Why can't you accept this raid is a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Nask View Post
    Are you just trolling or what?`Why can't you accept this raid is a joke?
    What do you mean by "joke"? Tanks were getting one shot, haha.

APES are on Nef now.

Well that 4 days prediction was a little off.