Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Luma change is here to offset the Saipark but that sucks for people who aren't interested imo...
    That's great for rare Tems though, even though the Saicards cost seems way too high for me, and that's just the initial cost.

- - - Updated - - -

Quick question about breeding guys. I have read here and there that you have the same chances of breeding a Luma than you have in the wild (1/8000), increased tenfold (1/800) or hundredfold (1/80) if one or both parents are Luma.

But how does that work really ? If none of the parents is Luma, then I'm supposed to have 1/8000 to get a Luma apparently, but as the baby will inherit the stats of his parents, do you end up with a luma with potentially no maxed stat ? Or does the luma "proc" automatically bumps your thing to 3x50 ?
    Only wild ones come with 3 maxed stats.
    Your will be based on this:
    https://temtactics.gg/breeding-calculator

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Only wild ones come with 3 maxed stats.
    Your will be based on this:
    https://temtactics.gg/breeding-calculator
    Okay so what's the point really ? We can get a Luma by breeding two "normal" Tems but it will just be a different color Tem and totally normal stats-wise then ?

And Luma x Luma breeding can result in a non-Luma Tem with 3 or 4 maxed stats, or a Luma Tem without any if really unlucky and/or no DNA stuff (which would be stupid though )

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so what's the point really ? We can get a Luma by breeding two "normal" Tems but it will just be a different color Tem and totally normal stats-wise then ?

And Luma x Luma breeding can result in a non-Luma Tem with 3 or 4 maxed stats, or a Luma Tem without any if really unlucky and/or no DNA stuff (which would be stupid though )
    Lumas arent realy for pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is true, that Temtem creators were forced to pay Nintendo some cash? I've heard rumor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    It is true, that Temtem creators were forced to pay Nintendo some cash? I've heard rumor.
    Probaly not. But you can always ask them on twitter or discord. However one thing they could pay would be some fee to have a game on switch or something (would need to see documents from any other gaming company that ported it to switch).

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    that just sounds like a silly rumor. Outside of them having fees whenever they hit the switch (just like any dev), there isn't anything that'd justify a forced payment as everything in the game is originally created by themselves

Ugh of course the first luma I get is an ugly Vulor. It was also just after the prison break and you have only 10 cards was worried I wouldn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Ugh of course the first luma I get is an ugly Vulor. It was also just after the prison break and you have only 10 cards was worried I wouldn't get it.
    At least you got one! Unfortunately you won't be able to evolve it to Vulcrane before the next content updates though.

10+ Year Old Account
    You lucky.........i have yet to see one.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    You lucky.........i have yet to see one.
    I'm not really sure if it makes me lucky or unlucky when you consider I had the team they give you at that point with 2 of them dead and like less than 8 cards before I even started the battle. Killed off its partner and prayed that my team wouldn't completely die before I tamed it. Plus I got it after the update where Telemere hacks lower your fertility. If only it had been before, then it might not be getting constantly owned by bunbun.

At least you got one! Unfortunately you won't be able to evolve it to Vulcrane before the next content updates though.
    I think I'm going to stop it from evolving when they raise the cap. It's starting to grow on me and looks much better in than a Vulcrane.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2020-02-19 at 06:45 PM.

In terms of breeding, do you think it's better to mate the Tem you want with one which is "good everywhere", or is it better to focus on getting 50s where it seems to fit best, even though it ends with sub-30 stats somewhere else ?

I'm trying to breed a Gyalis with Haito Uchi but I don't really know what I should do in terms of stats. Female Gyalis is rare enough so my only luck in terms of stat will come from a male Skunch or Saipat but damn have I not been lucky so far, except one Saipat which has a lot of 45+ stats (except ATK of course rofl).

I'm also trying to breed a good Anahir to see if that shit can tank stuff, so I've bred it with a HP/STA Crystle but his passive probably sucks too much for him to be really tanky in the end.

In terms of breeding, do you think it's better to mate the Tem you want with one which is "good everywhere", or is it better to focus on getting 50s where it seems to fit best, even though it ends with sub-30 stats somewhere else ?

I'm trying to breed a Gyalis with Haito Uchi but I don't really know what I should do in terms of stats. Female Gyalis is rare enough so my only luck in terms of stat will come from a male Skunch or Saipat but damn have I not been lucky so far, except one Saipat which has a lot of 45+ stats (except ATK of course rofl).

I'm also trying to breed a good Anahir to see if that shit can tank stuff, so I've bred it with a HP/STA Crystle but his passive probably sucks too much for him to be really tanky in the end.
    I've only bred a few sofar to get mostly green stats. I have been saving a ton of temtem with 50 stats to eventually breed them when I get the cash though. Someone on reddit made this visual guide on how to breed a perfect. The cash prices are off but I assume it still works.

I've only bred a few sofar to get mostly green stats. I have been saving a ton of temtem with 50 stats to eventually breed them when I get the cash though. Someone on reddit made this visual guide on how to breed a perfect. The cash prices are off but I assume it still works.
    Yeah that's the global idea but ...
    1- This shit costs like a lot. This cost 60k...
    2- This means you not only need 8 Tems with 50 stat, but also a good male/female combination. I'm experiencing the problem with my Lapinites...

Yesterday I've got lucky enough while leveling my tanky Anahir (49HP 48STA 50DEF/SPDEF and random 30-ish stats) and Raize in the cavern, I've got one SPATK/SPDEF male Lapinite and a 3x50 female Lapinite (not Luma unfortunately). So I started breeding them and have got two babies, one with 4x50 (HP/STA/SPD/ATK) and the other 3x50 (HP/SPATK/SPDEF)... but both are male.

The 4x50 one is good enough (only shitty stats in DEF and SPDEF, SPATK is still 46 I think) so it is usable but I can't really breed another Lapinite with that.
    I'm currently trying to think about breeding it with something else, either Anahir (to try to get the perfect stats everywhere except ATK if I'm lucky enough) or Gyalis (but I'm already leveling a second one and I'm a bit fed up ), and I'm unsure how the Breeding Traits work. My current Gyalis was bred with Saipat to get Haito Uchi (otherwise this mofo wouldn't have any Fight attack), but I'm not sure I will keep this trait if I breed him with a Lapinite.

So all in all, I think I'll just continue leveling my babies while capturing/releasing everything and trying to get a female Valash and do some random breeding without DNA to get green-enough Tems until I'm rich enough to make experiments!

Edit: Ah, and 60 hours in and still no Luma!

- - - Updated - - -

New patch!
    Hello there, Tamers! ������
    It's the perfect day for some bugfixing and server prodding, so our servers will undergo maintenance starting at 2 a.m. PST / 10 a. m. GMT. The expected duration is an hour, and you can expect a new patch afterwards! ������
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2020-02-21 at 06:08 AM.

Just went to the Saipark for the first time and holy shit is that place a scam. Not only are the prices high but cards can fail and every temtem I have used them on has had atleast 4 red stats with one even having 2 stats with literally only one point in them. Didn't even see a single one with 50 points in anything yet before the server went down.

Yeah that's the global idea but ...
    1- This shit costs like a lot. This cost 60k...
    2- This means you not only need 8 Tems with 50 stat, but also a good male/female combination. I'm experiencing the problem with my Lapinites...

Yesterday I've got lucky enough while leveling my tanky Anahir (49HP 48STA 50DEF/SPDEF and random 30-ish stats) and Raize in the cavern, I've got one SPATK/SPDEF male Lapinite and a 3x50 female Lapinite (not Luma unfortunately). So I started breeding them and have got two babies, one with 4x50 (HP/STA/SPD/ATK) and the other 3x50 (HP/SPATK/SPDEF)... but both are male.

The 4x50 one is good enough (only shitty stats in DEF and SPDEF, SPATK is still 46 I think) so it is usable but I can't really breed another Lapinite with that.
    I'm currently trying to think about breeding it with something else, either Anahir (to try to get the perfect stats everywhere except ATK if I'm lucky enough) or Gyalis (but I'm already leveling a second one and I'm a bit fed up ), and I'm unsure how the Breeding Traits work. My current Gyalis was bred with Saipat to get Haito Uchi (otherwise this mofo wouldn't have any Fight attack), but I'm not sure I will keep this trait if I breed him with a Lapinite.

So all in all, I think I'll just continue leveling my babies while capturing/releasing everything and trying to get a female Valash and do some random breeding without DNA to get green-enough Tems until I'm rich enough to make experiments!

Edit: Ah, and 60 hours in and still no Luma!
    Yeah it costs alot but if you really want a perfect temtem to be your Pikachu it might be worth it. ATM theres not really any need for perfects anyways since types matter much more in a battle.

When you said 60 hours I felt bad as I didn't think I played even half that amount only to see on steam that I'm at 81 hours lol. Really hope they tone down the need for the insane grinding that we are doing atm when the full game comes out. Also since your coming up to around my hours played you may want to hunker down on your desired luma temtem spot maybe you will get lucky.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2020-02-21 at 10:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello there, Tamers!
    ������

It's the perfect day for some bugfixing and server prodding, so our servers will undergo maintenance starting at 2 a.m. PST / 10 a. m. GMT. The expected duration is an hour, and you can expect a new patch afterwards!
    ������

- - - Updated - - -

Hello there, Tamers!

https://crema.gg/temtem/temtem-0-5-13/

New Stuff :

Added a new music track during the competitive pick&ban phase.

Improvements :

Added a countdown to the trade screen. After both players hit ready, there will be a 5-second countdown where players can review everything and cancel the trade if they’re not sure about something.
    Exiting the trade screen will now instantly cancel the ready button before confirming the exit with the player.
    Increased server room sizes to hold more players at the same time.
    Improved Barnshe textures.

Fixes :

Fixed several problems regarding the synchronization of the ready button during trades.
    Improved and secured some cinematic initialization cases to prevent further bugs.
    Fixed some cases where gears could get lost when trying to release a Temtem that had one equipped.
    Fixed getting stuck when talking with the stowaway in Tucma.
    Fixed co-op party breaking during Dr. Hamijo’s conversation in the Anak Volcano.
    Fixed Temtem losing their shadow after inspecting them in the Tempedia.
    Fixed not being able to use your partner’s recently captured Temtem in battles.
    Fixed a soft lock when picking an object that your co-op partner already has.
    Fixed a game crash when pressing TAB/Control in the Vault.
    Fixed being stuck in battles when losing connectivity after capturing an untamed Temtem while on a co-op party.
    Fixed traded eggs with 0 minutes to hatch not hatching after the trade.
    Fixed items not being taken away during the crash cinematic after doing a co-op party.
    Fixed being stuck in limbo after reaching the Jail in a co-op party.
    Fixed frozen evolving Temtem not appearing as frozen after the evolution sequence.
    Fixed Omninesia Dojos having their description swapped with each other.
    Fixed not being able to stand up after sitting down in jaguar lounge’s benches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Temtem sold 500.000 copies.

Araund 12 milion in cash (since steam took 30% of 5 milion)

$573,939 was raised by kickstarter to make it.

Not that close to 16m copies like pokemon, but pretty good for a new startup.

What do you think about TV farming guys ?

So far I'm mostly capturing whatever, leveling stuff so TVs are all over the place (plenty of speed because of Ukamas and Bunbuns... sigh). Is it worth grinding specific mobs to get the 500 in the stat you aim for ? And is it "better" to grind TV for the already-best stat of the Tem or is it worth to get some DEF/SPDEF/HP overall ?

What do you think about TV farming guys ?

So far I'm mostly capturing whatever, leveling stuff so TVs are all over the place (plenty of speed because of Ukamas and Bunbuns... sigh). Is it worth grinding specific mobs to get the 500 in the stat you aim for ? And is it "better" to grind TV for the already-best stat of the Tem or is it worth to get some DEF/SPDEF/HP overall ?
    For the story you don't really need to "best stat" a temtem. Just make sure you have a team with the right elements and high enough levels. If you plan on selling them I assume they would probably sell more being the "best".

Have you guys seen the tem tem statistics posted by crema? I dont know where they are posted (probably on the site but im too lazy to check)
    But here is in the video form: