Warglaives of Azzinoth

If I'm understanding things correctly, Demon Hunters are the only race that can xmog their weapons into the Warglaives of Azzinoth. Researching this on WoWHead, I'm a little confused and hoping someone can help.

The steps are as follows:

Step 1:
    Farm BOTH 1-Hand & Off-Hand Warglaives on your Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Rogue, Monk, Warrior only.
    Get this account-wide Feat of Strength achievement on 1 of these characters.

Step 2:
    Run your Demon Hunter through 7.2.5's new Timewalking: Black Temple event.
    This Feat of Strength plus killing Illidan Stormrage with the new Demon Hunter class at level 70 will give you the soulbound item to Transmogrify your Artifact Warglaives to the Legendary Warglaive appearance. It will likely cost a hoof and a wing to pay the fees. Good luck.

While running my Rogue through black temple, I got the off-hand Warglaives. Should I continue farming on my DK, Monk and Warrior, as well as my Demon Hunter to get the main hand? Or do I need both the main hand and off-hand warglaives on the same character, to equip them, to get the feat of strength?

You need to be able to equip both items to get the achievement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    You need to be able to equip both items to get the achievement.
    this. having the glaives doesnt give the achievement. even if you have it in your bags you only get it once you equip BOTH.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    this. having the glaives doesnt give the achievement. even if you have it in your bags you only get it once you equip BOTH.
    Ok, thanks. I know I can equip them on my rogue. I have the off-hand on my rogue, so I will keep farming on my rogue to get the main hand. Obviously I will try it on my demon hunter as well. Can the other classes listed still equip the glaives? The comment on wowhead is so old, i'm not sure anymore.

I'd continue farming with the Demon Hunter too as it's by far the fastest way to do it. You can skip half of the raid buy jumping up the left chains in the big room.

Quote Originally Posted by Lery View Post
    Step 2:
    Run your Demon Hunter through 7.2.5's new Timewalking: Black Temple event.
    This Feat of Strength plus killing Illidan Stormrage with the new Demon Hunter class at level 70 will give you the soulbound item to Transmogrify your Artifact Warglaives to the Legendary Warglaive appearance. It will likely cost a hoof and a wing to pay the fees.
    This part is incorrect.

After earning the Warglaives of Azzinoth Feat of Strength by simultaneously equipping the Mainhand and Offhand on any toon capable of dual-wielding swords, you just need to complete Black Temple Timewalking on any character on the same Battle.net account.

This will give you a Bind on Account consumable transmog item (like the ones from buying PVP appearances with Marks of Honor). Consuming this item grants the Warglaive transmog appearance to your account. The appearance can only be used by Demon Hunters.

Fantastic! Thanks to all for the information.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frown is correct. I got glaves on my warrior years ago, completed timewalking BT on a DK and my DH received the achievement to transmog the glaves.