Poll: How much toilet paper do you have?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    It's just me...so a few rolls go a long way.
    8 rolls, that would last me a few months.

10+ Year Old Account
    have about 90 rolls, after getting a good deal from an offer on ebay. Also grabbed a few kitchen rolls. And picked up a new bottle of handwash each time I headed into town so have like 14 of them stored up for the coming weeks/months.
    #boycottchina

This toilet paper panic is fucking absurd. It's not even a necessity...

There's no shortage, people just keep clearing out the supermarket aisles faster than they can stock them. There's going to be a lot of morons trying to get rid of mountains of toilet paper at the end of this.

Does remind me though, when I get my next place I need to install a bidet. Smearing your ass with a dry piece of paper is (a) disgusting, (b) ineffective and (c) wasteful. It's amazing how conditioned we are to see it as normal due to culture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    This toilet paper panic is fucking absurd. It's not even a necessity...

There's no shortage, people just keep clearing out the supermarket aisles faster than they can stock them. There's going to be a lot of morons trying to get rid of mountains of toilet paper at the end of this.

Does remind me though, when I get my next place I need to install a bidet. Smearing your ass with a dry piece of paper is (a) disgusting, (b) ineffective and (c) wasteful. It's amazing how conditioned we are to see it as normal due to culture.
    we have a bidet. we still use toilet paper. either to dry after bidet, and/or to well... make it so that there's minimum of crap goes down the bidet. our is a standalone rather then the kind that's attached to the toilet. bidets are awesome, don't get me wrong and you could probably have a towel hanging there if you live alone, and maybe its wasteful, but I'd rather dry with disposable paper. personaly.

With the bidet, how do you know when your ass is clean? I have one too, but no matter how much I use it, I still get crap on the paper that I use to dry away water in my ass.

Also, you dont smear the shit around with the paper. You clean it away. Its like when you spill something on your table. You dont spread it around. Thats the wrong way.

I find it far more disgusting to have shit still floating around in my ass after failing to get it all away with bidet. How do you know when your ass is clean anyway? Even, if I get it all away, my ass is still wet afterwards... possibly with some remaining crap mixed in.
    As mentioned, its far less effective than toilet paper. Perhaps your wiping technique sucks?

Of wastefulnes I'm not sure. Paper is paper and it has production needs, but washing your ass with water directly? Surely that water has to come somewhere. I'm sure there exists some studies regarding this, but can't be arsed to go look.

10+ Year Old Account
    4 Rolls left. Lets see if I can restock at the end of the week.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I have 1 pack of 4 rolls.

Once that's out, I'mma Roman it. As in, sponge on a stick, dipped in saltwater.
    Gross!... Just take kitchen paper archs, tear them into smaller ones. Now u have toilet paper sized paper n don't have to go medieval...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I mean, taking a shower is cleaner than toilet paper...
    Dude...paper is there so u don't smear poop on ur fingers like a patient at an asylum...u want shower to smell like a toilet?
    Use TP and then take shower...

Omg some people...

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Not much, because I prefer not to be covered in shit. Wash yo ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Toilet paper is the biggest scam of our time.
    So you think your wet bumhole is now clean just because you soaked it in water?
    Do you soap yourself up before washing?

Bidets are trash.

How do you know? Do you have a mirror that you use to observe the status of your behind?

Do you see, if your pants have skidmarks?

I have never, ever, been able to clean my ass properly with just a bidet. When drying with toilet paper afterwards, there is still remaining brown shitty water. I can only imagine the stains you have in your pants and stink, if you only use bidet.

Also... why has this thread deviated from the original question of amount of toilet paper you have to arguing about toilet paper vs bidet. I have myself taken part in this too it seems.

Lets not derail more and decide both are viable methods regardles what our opinion is!

The absolute state of TP plebeians.

My anus is immaculate compared to one that has been savaged by toilet paper.
    Why do you think we use soap when we wash our hands? Just wetting your ass isn't getting rid of any bacteria. You literally just have a wet ass.

There is nothing better than the combination of wet toilet paper for desinfection and regular toilet paper for wiping.

Do a test, wipe your anus with a finger and smell it. Can't do it, can you? I can. Know why? Because mine is clean.
    Please, never shake hands with me.

Enough to form into a mighty throne, so I can sit atop it and watch the world burn.

Do a test, wipe your anus with a finger and smell it. Can't do it, can you? I can. Know why? Because mine is clean.
    Oh dear. This thread has gone too far. The worst part is, though you'll deny it, you don't always wash your hands. Also, if you're not getting soap involved, I don't care how much you finger your bottom, it's not clean.

Edit: It seems worth reinforcing, so I'll explain a bit more. Particles on any part of your body may be hydrophilic (attracted to water) or they may be hydrophobic (repelled by water). Rinsing with water will handily deal with hydrophilic molecules, but does little to eliminate hydrophobic ones. Soap molecules have both hydrophobic and hydrophilic ends, so they will cluster about any hydrophobic molecules and still rinse away with water, taking oils or similar things with them. This process also occurs on the butt, which is not really clean until washed with soap.
    Last edited by Zaktar; 2020-03-18 at 10:03 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    If Gabriel invites u to dinner, don't go...

Oh, this reminds me of a Seinfeld episode...
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2020-03-18 at 09:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I live alone in my apartment. Bought a pack of 12 about two months ago (I'm assuming, since I never keep track of when I buy TP.) I'm down to six, not including the roll currently hanging in the bathroom.

I'm good for another two-three months.
    Putin khuliyo

Getting lectured on hygiene by people who "clean" their anus with paper is an experience, let me tell you.
    You're not clean though, you're wet

Getting lectured on hygiene by people who "clean" their anus with paper is an experience, let me tell you.
    You don't have a clean anus after just using toilet paper. You also do not after rinsing your bottom with water. Pictures will demonstrate no more than your "finger test," unless you're using a microscope? You shouldn't be discussing basic hygiene, you appear to be poorly informed.

I usually have a few months supply because I just buy a pack from costco. This is the worst possible time for it to be time to buy more

I'm so terribly sorry that I prefer my anus with no visible shit on it, versus people who scrape their ass with paper. There are degrees of cleanliness you know.
    It's okay, I forgive you - that isn't even the issue. The issue is that you keep describing it as clean, and think that wiping your ass with a finger and sniffing it is a reasonable test for cleanliness. Or a good idea in general.

5+ Year Old Account
    This thread scares me more than Corona right now!....