Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    The first game's camera had terrible swaying, it messed with me as well. Have you tried 2/3? They play much more like straight-up 3rd person shooters.
    2 and 3 are much smoother shooting experiences, camera-wise.
    Putin khuliyo

I see lots of people mentioned Witcher.

Witcher 1 is a very bad game.
    Witcher 2 has an interesting but unfinished story.

Witcher 3 has lots of side stories which have nothing to do with the main story.

Overall, Witcher is overrated.
    It has a lot of lore, but lacks a main story.

I never got into Pokemon and Metroid.
    Although I played a lot pet battle in WoW.
    Last edited by xenogear3; 2020-03-18 at 01:45 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Assassin's Creed games, Pokemon games, a lot of Microsoft exclusive games since I haven't had a MS console since 360. I'd say Kingdom Hearts too, but I actually bought and then didn't play the entire series for cheap on PS4. One day I'll get around to that though. Maybe.

Franchises I didn't like at the time and I still don't give a f***:

Halo
    Gear of War
    Zelda
    Any Mario game after the SNES ones
    Borderlands
    Pokemon
    Final Fantasy (I only like XV)
    Assassin's Creed
    Any Tom Clancy's game
    Anything Star Wars related
    Counter Strike
    Street Fighter
    Fallout
    Mega Man
    Half Life

I heard Red Dead Redemption 2 was pretty awesome game of the year type stuff.

But I refuse to buy a console. It came out on steam though but I hear the PC port is pretty terrible.

Have never liked or wanted to try Final Fantasy despite seeing it since I was a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Dragon Quest. I love JRPGs but they seem so generic and I really dislike the Dragon Ball artstyle.
    the problem with dragon quest is that its not innovating its core like Zelda does.

it inspired a lot of RPGS and JRPG's so everything about it that it still holds onto has become bog standard, hell other franchises have advanced and grown and refined its elements.

its like watching an old anime like Outlaw Star. original then, but now someone watching it will think its full of cliche's because of all the shows and story elements it inspired since then

also wtf was the music composure doing in the latest one?!

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    Witcher: I still kind of see them as the games you play because you never knew Marrowind, Oblivion, or Skyrim existed.

Zelda: I played the OG on Nintendo but it never "clicked". I do like the new one and have played it a fair amount, but it almost falls in the same space for me, it's great but never draws me in.

CoD/new BF: Just play CS or BF2 (3 and 4 are alright enough) those games are infinitely better.

Resident Evil: I stopped at 2.

Starcraft/WC3: not a huge fan how Blizz does RTS, even though I'm a huge rts fan 2 of the biggest series, just not a fan of. WC1 and WC2 were pretty great though.
    Will say, you chose possibly the worst Zeldas to play if trying to find the "hook"

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    I see lots of people mentioned Witcher.

Witcher 1 is a very bad game.
    Witcher 2 has an interesting but unfinished story.

Witcher 3 has lots of side stories which have nothing to do with the main story.

Overall, Witcher is overrated.
    It has a lot of lore, but lacks a main story.

I never got into Pokemon and Metroid.
    Although I played a lot pet battle in WoW.
    I feel the same way. Whenever I try to play 3 I end up just walking around and losing interest after a while. To much going on all around. Like trying to find a candle in a room where everything is on fire. I WANT to love it. But eventually I just play something else.