Poll: Is it time for you to bidet.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    What do you do with the towel? Do you wash it every day? Every few days? Once a week?

If there is any shit left, it will stain that towel immediately. Digusting.

Pft, proper people use a sponge on a stick...

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    That is why you wash your ass until there is not shit left on it.
    No one has yet told me how do you know when there is no shit left. In the other thread, you said you can check with finger or something due to ass being immaculate ect., but I think that was a joke. Please tell me that was a joke.

With toilet paper it is easy to tell. Simply put no shit is left on the paper anymore.

With bidet, you dont know. Even, if you have some method to know, there will still be stuff you cant see that gets stuck on the towel. I wouldn't touch that towel again until its washed.

I have used bidet in special situations. No matter how much I have washed my ass with it, I still get crap on toilet paper I use to dry my ass. In fact, to remove the crap, I still have to use roughly same amount of toilet paper as doing it without bidet. Just that the crap amount on the paper is thinner.

Toilet paper is superior in my opinion. Bidet is useful only when you have diarhea and most of the crap is actually "washable". Only in this case it has reduced the use of toilet paper for me.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No need. Toilet paper is still cheap to use. I would not want to rely only on water to clean all the shit off anyway. Toilet paper is not a threat to the environment. It is by design, very biodegradable. Which is why it is safe for septic tanks. The US has tons of trees, which is a renewable resource.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Of course I don't finger my asshole every time I go to the toilet lol.

If you can't get your ass clean enough with bidet shower, so that you still have to use toilet paper to not only dry it off, but to remove residual shit, I don't know what to tell you.
    Still havent said, how do you know when its clean.

Experience. I wash it long enough to know that there is no shit anymore.
    Sure... sure.

What you have is perhaps a good guess based on a hunch that "i'm clean".

What toilet paper gives me, is a certainty that there is no more shit in there because I know no more of its is left on the paper. I'm not sure what you do with toilet paper, if you get that idea that you describe, but I get rougly the same idea from you. I'm happy that I dont likely ever meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post

What toilet paper gives me, is a certainty that there is no more shit in there because I know no more of its is left on the paper. I'm not sure what you do with toilet paper, if you get that idea that you describe, but I get rougly the same idea from you. I'm happy that I dont likely ever meet you.
    I hate to break the news to you but there is still shit left even with toilet paper it's not like your fingers can get every nook and cranny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post

Lol! Good answer. The odds are we will never meet anyone on here socially. So it is not a issue anyway. I certainly do not care.

The people who have issues using toilet paper, are the obese ones. They would have the same issue with a bidet or a shower even. They deal with a lot of.....folds.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Once you go bidet, you never go back. The savagery I was living under for years- I'm embarrassed for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Lol! Good answer. The odds are we will never meet anyone on here socially. So it is not a issue anyway. I certainly do not care.

The people who have issues using toilet paper, are the obese ones. They would have the same issue with a bidet or a shower even. They deal with a lot of.....folds.
    Speak for yourself. My folds are squeaky clean.

As someone who steps into the shower after taking a shit, wiping, and washing my ass with soap from the shit smell which is now inprinted in my body and ass hairs (since it's organic, like greasy food etc), I am utterly revolted and disgusted to read in this thread people who find washing their ass as a "disgusting thing".

I cannot understand to this day, how people can use public toilets to take a shit, then come back to their seats and act like nothing happened.
    Do you realize that almost all of you, unless you do a completely ghost shit (no remains after), that you literally smell like shit afterwards?.

Like do you not smell it around you?
    And I'm not talking about the 300 lbs whale that probably uses a Scott towels to wipe, I'm talking about sunshine pretty girl, joe six pack, average Jane and average Jimmy, you all smell like shit when you don't wash with soap and water afterwards.

The worst is a girl who goes to take a shit then comes back to bed without washing and acting all funky, are you kidding me? I tell her to get back in there and wash her ass or pack up and gtfo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    Speak for yourself. My folds are squeaky clean.
    Lol! At 5' 10" tall, 165 lbs., my folds are pretty small.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, this would fuck my ass harder than it already is with that pressure. I have THREE seton strings in (google it), and that would just cause more damage than toilet paper already does...

7+ Year Old Account
    Right now? Nah. Usually first thing in the morning though.

My shower hose reaches all the way to the toilet, and I'm already saving tp with that.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, washing your asshole would definitely do more damage to it than smearing all that shit into your open wounds.
    The pressure of the water jet would do damage. I happen to wash my asshole when I'm in the bath (can't use showers), and I'll have you know when doctors/nurses look at it, they say it looks very clean.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    What kind of pressure washers you guys think bidet showers are? You can control the water pressure you know.
    Guess the surgeon who did all three of my operations was wrong then. She specifically asked me if I used a bidet at home, and told me not to use one as two of my setons were inside muscle tissue and that it could cause damage.

Toilet paper, a bidet, and wiping is only needed if you have a crappy diet and don't hydrate. Poop shouldn't stick to you. If it does look at your diet and drink more water.

{This message brought to you for laughs and giggles.....resume your normal scheduled program}

I prefer to manage my poop and shower schedule the same. I poop then shower. Almost no need for toilet paper or a bidet.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a doctor, but I highly doubt washing your ass is more harmful than wiping with toilet paper.
    Oh mate, you haven't seen how bad these abccesses were. All three of them were emergancy operations, the first I was rished from out of hours doctor to another hospital with sirens flashing coz of how low my blood pressure was, I was in proper septic shock apparently. This one wasn't just a drain, this was a 2inch long, by 1 inch wide by 1.5 inch hole they had to cut into me coz of how bad tissue was damaged. I had to visit a nurse every day to get it cleaned, packed and redressed. Every day, for 6 weeks til it healed well enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post

I prefer to manage my poop and shower schedule the same. I poop then shower. Almost no need for toilet paper or a bidet.
    Ah, a man of culture I see. I also brush my teeth and shave in the bath, to save time and water....