Quote Originally Posted by Deathknightish View Post
    Most countries aren't testing everyone by now. Only the most serious cases. There simply aren't enough tests going around. It's not something unique to us.
    Indeed there is no shortage of incompetent leaders around the world though each have different levels of inadequacy and incompetence.

10+ Year Old Account
    756 infected, 115 in hospitals and no new deaths so far. I guess lockdown was fast enogh to stop the spread.

Fuck yeah!The virus is slowly dying down already. The doom preachers are gonna boohoo themselves to sleep woot

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Fuck yeah!The virus is slowly dying down already. The doom preachers are gonna boohoo themselves to sleep woot
    How do you know that for a fact when most countries are rationing tests? your psychic hunches are telling you?

15+ Year Old Account
    Btw some expert on Finnish TV just commented on the numbers coming from different countries and he said there a lot of deaths in eg. Spain that are going unreported. Because people are dying in their homes and they aren't being tested post mortem so the official cause of death remains uncertain when it's most likely corona.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Evidence, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Evidence, please.
    New cases fell from 66k to 59k yesterday. Looking at the case numbers today it's likely gonna slow down again. Not by much but the slowdown is encouraging

New cases fell from 66k to 59k yesterday. Looking at the case numbers today it's likely gonna slow down again. Not by much but the slowdown is encouraging
    It's a single day, the overall trend shows that to simply not be the case.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    756 infected, 115 in hospitals and no new deaths so far. I guess lockdown was fast enogh to stop the spread.

I wouldn't open the champagne until this thing goes away, this thing can spike again at any moment. Still too early .

Half the day has gone and we only have 15k new cases so far. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ You almost seem like you are disappointed that the rates are slowing down wtf dude

10+ Year Old Account
    Johnson and Johnson say their vaccine will be ready for human testing in September.

Six months is a lot faster than the original projections of 12 to 18.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathknightish View Post
    Which is why I'm asking what people think is the better strategy. We don't isolate and have a complete lockdown, yet we have less people infected than countries that do, even when counting cases per million inhabitants.
    Yes, as the other guy said, because you aren't testing... And its not just a case of "everyone has a lack of testing we are no different" like you implied...

Your own health agency's website basically says the only people who will be tested are at-risk groups that get hospitalized (so they can be monitored closely) and healthcare workers (so they don't spread the disease among the at-risk groups they deal with in the course of their duties)... It then goes on to say that if you get sick and think you have the virus, to stay home and try not to infect other people... So unless they ignore their own testing protocols, huge swaths of people, if not most people who ever get the virus in your country will never be tested because they never get hospitalized and thus your official number of confirmed cases will always be low.
    Last edited by I Push Buttons; 2020-03-30 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Oh, look! It seems that Alabama is trying to pull a CCP!

https://www.wkrg.com/health/coronavi...th-the-public/
    Also keep in mind a lot of hospitals are trying to fudge the numbers by not reporting deaths as covid19 related deaths.

Half the day has gone and we only have 15k new cases so far. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ You almost seem you are disappointed that the rates are slowing down wtf dude
    Like I said,the overall trend is not so optimistic. let me know what it looks like in a week. Your own source shows the trend is not in a good spot. You could have literally said the same thing on March 4th, 12th, and the 21st.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
    They start calculating from midnight GMT+0 which means half the calculating day is gone already. We only have 15k new cases thus far. 333 new cases in the US. You'll see at the end of the day

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said,the overall trend is not so optimistic. let me know what it looks like in a week. Your own source shows the trend is not in a good spot. You could have literally said the same thing on March 4th, 12th, and the 21st.
    We'll shall see again at the end of the day. The slowdown is real

They start calculating from midnight GMT+0 which means half the calculating day is gone already. We only have 15k new cases thus far. 333 new cases in the US. You'll see at the end of the day
    Once again, let me know how it is in a week.

Otherwise, you would have said the same thing on those other dates... and you would have been very much wrong.

Once again, let me know how it is in a week.

Otherwise, you would have said the same thing on those other dates... and you would have been very much wrong.
    By then I'll expect you to disappear from this thread hehehe. Jk

By then I'll expect you to disappear from this thread hehehe. Jk
    You seem to not understand data and statistics. Yesterday could be a slight outlier, we've had them before, as I pointed out. There's simply not enough data to show that it's trending downward. Basing your beliefs off a single data point is reckless. As of now, from your own source, it's still trending upwards, especially in the United States.

So, unless you are going to say that your claim is also true for the 21st, then I'd recommend waiting for considerably more data.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Johnson and Johnson say their vaccine will be ready for human testing in September.

Human TESTING in September. Large scale production and distribution in early 2021.

Now the latter part depends on many things like a) does the vaccine even work b) is it safe c) does the large scale production work

So if everything goes perfectly we might see a vaccine in early to mid 2021. That's still a looooooooooong time from now.

It would be great if they can achieve that, but I wouldn't start holding my breath just yet.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

It takes longer to test a vaccine than that.

Also J&J is a pretty dishonest company. They'll probably say it will require painkillers to function so they can get more people hooked on opioids.